JoFrance
Registered
Prominent Member

Yes it is.  Thank you, Elsa.

jana
 jana
Registered
Reputable Member

Transiting new moon in 10th house/Uranus transit the 6th house  served up a shocking incident during one of my online classes. I had to end it abruptly.

This is from Elsa's newsletter: Spot On! Get the newsletter. It's very helpful.

"New Moon  the 10th house –  You’re in charge. Make sure you’re fair. Also, balance between work and family."

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Famed Member

My husband went a florist yesterday. It was anniversary.

He walked in and told the gals in the shop, "Yep, it's my anniversary day. I was going to spring for some Burger King."

They both looked at him, horrified... then they caught on. Smile

My flowers say we've been married 180 years.

PurpleStarGirl
Registered
Prominent Member

Did anyone else get weird dreams last night? I don't remember half of them except seeing a younger Mr. Archer with a beard and me pretty much telling him to fuck off and my psychologist killing me with something and then bringing me back to life.

6 Replies
strawb.
Registered

Prominent Member

@purplestargirl

Yes, same here. Bad/odd dreams 2 nights in a row. The other night I saw 3 dead animals on my path... 

PurpleStarGirl
Registered

Prominent Member

@strawb

That's a bit weird. There's gotta be some sort of symbolism there involving spiritual beliefs dying.

strawb.
Registered

Prominent Member

@purplestargirl

Thank you 🙂  interesting you mention that, I hadnt thought of it that way but recently my eyes have been opened to different kinds of spiritual deception so it could be related somehow. 

As far as your psychologist dream... Sounds pretty intense, I think it could be a symbol of them assisting your inner transformation. Maybe that whatever they are doing is working? But I would go with your gut.

PurpleStarGirl
Registered

Prominent Member

@strawb

I was thinking about it on a walk today. I found out from the psychologist yesterday that I'm pretty starting neurofeedback all over again from ground zero, as he called it, because I haven't been doing it for six months, plus lots of psychological trauma for the past three years. I think that's what the psychologist dream was about.

As for Mr. Archer, I mentioned the dream involving him having this reddish beard and he was younger to him and found out he used to have a goatee when he was younger. It was reddish because his natural hair is a dark reddish-brown. Not the first time I've gotten psychic information regarding him in a dream before. My natal Moon falls into his 12th house.

CrisLondon
Registered

Reputable Member

@purplestargirl

Sounds like a powerful and meaningful dream.

I dream frequently (weird dreams mostly) but don't recall any one from last night so they weren't weird.

PurpleStarGirl
Registered

Prominent Member

@cris

I remember having to ask him what time I "died", which turned out to be 10:30 PM (I was actually sleeping at that time last night). He injected me with some drug. I think it was the one that made it seem like you were dead but weren't. New Moon was in my 12th house (Libra for me).

I also always have vivid and weird dreams around new and full moons. Halloween night is going to be fun.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Famed Member

Thanks to the person who reported the spam. I appreciate it!!

PurpleStarGirl
Registered
Prominent Member

Since moving back to the Pacific Northwest, I've had two dreams that were psychic in nature.

1. Dreamed that one of my roommates and I were at this market looking for used stuff to buy cheaply. I remember her looking through music records. A few days later, we end up going thrift store shopping.

2. Saw Mr. Archer in a recent dream where he looked younger and had a red beard. Found out from him that he had a goatee beard when he was younger and it was reddish in nature.

So far I haven't had any waking ones yet, the type where I get future flashes in my daydreams. Which has happened before.

Page 596 / 604

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 2MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved