Random Thoughts Thr...

Notifications
Clear all

Random Thoughts Thread 2  

Page 584 / 598

PurpleStarGirl
Registered
Prominent Member

My mom's, used to be my deceased grandmother's, elderly cat is actively dying. There's not much we can do for her except give her comfort in her final moments. I just hope she crosses the Rainbow Bridge with peacefully. I suppose I should make peace with death being around, being a Scorpio ASC and all.

I also have a thought about Aquarius Moons and their sleeping habits. All my life my sleep schedule has been up and down and I often have difficulty falling asleep or getting to sleep (my mom vouches for this) and I always wake up at least once or twice. I really think that's common for lunar Aquarians. One of my friends is also an Aquarius Moon and he says he's always been a light sleeper and has issues falling asleep as well. I believe his sleep schedule is up and down as well. I'll have to ask him on Thursday when I see him.

PurpleStarGirl
Registered
Prominent Member
mrarcherfunny

(Protecting his privacy and all)

Well Mr. Archer can't seem to contain his enthusiasm regarding Thursday. Lol. I just find it amusing.

Anyone think he misses me or just making conversation? I'm betting on the former. Haha.

aspire
Registered
Reputable Member

Okay so we are at the beach in Southern California and this woman is posing in a teeny bikini and a guy is taking pictures. She is having so much fun, he is too. It is so sweet! 

The woman is quite obese. It was an experience to see this: they were both so sweet and happy. Her body so extremely far outside the norm. 

I was happy for them. They were enjoying themselves fully. I felt bad myself for being so shocked. Why couldn’t I be as sweetly happy as they were? 

busted 

soup
 soup
Registered
Noble Member

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME!

I am literally in a fight for my spiritual freedom... I am getting ready to go to the matt with the devil himself who wants to ruin my life. 

PRAY FOR ME..... PLEASE. I have never needed more strength than I do now...  

11 Replies
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin

Famed Member

@soup ok!  And do not sell your soul!!

soup
 soup
Registered

Noble Member

@elsa I won't Elsa. My love is true and deep and is the most important thing. This person is wealthy and powerful and the most horrible deceptive evil snake I have ever had the unfortunate experience of knowing in my life. You were right months ago.... a DEMON... and I have done all I can do to protect myself for months. Please pray for me that I can win this fight for my soul. This is the worst transit I have ever experienced in my life. Of all the Pluto transits.. this is the WORST. Why? Love. That's the most important thing to me. True love and commitment. It's being put to the test. And, I would literally die for my husband and my children. So, how does a person win against that? 

We have 5 planets in Scorpio (me) up against a Moon/Pluto- Saturn sun that takes exactly what they want whenever they want...and has the money to do it. I never in my wildest imagination ever thought this would happen to me.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin

Famed Member

@soup Jilly always says to wrap yourself in the armor of God. Nothing can penetrate that.

Don't dream this person up. Money is shit. He is no more important than me or you or my little 3 year old grandson. If he thinks he is, he's deluding himself. Don't you delude yourself!

soup
 soup
Registered

Noble Member

@elsa I won't and I don't. The power of God and the power of love will WIN. 

You are right... a mothereffer will be a mothereffer... they never change. 

Also, I am learning to love myself. Who knew that this relationship transit would be about me also loving and trusting myself. 

There is no tricking me. I know what is real. 

Still, I am as sick as a dog. At a time when I should be the happiest I am shattered. At a soul level. 

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin

Famed Member

@soup praying that God take this burden off you and cure your illness.

soup
 soup
Registered

Noble Member

@elsa Thank you Elsa. As weak and trembling as I am... I am still made of strong love and commitment. And, I LOVE my husband. I am going to write about this when its over ... this person is trying to take my power... and that power is the power of LOVE

Libra Noir
Registered

Noble Member

@soup Your real enemy is fear- don’t forget that. 

Also don’t forget about the most powerful word in the English language- NO!!!! You’ve worked with dogs- it’s the same thing. You say it and it is law right? 

soup
 soup
Registered

Noble Member

@libra-noir NO is right. I have said it. I have blocked. I have moved far away. I have locked if not removed social media. Changed phone numbers.

NO.

FEAR is powerful... 

Turns out I did have some daddy issues after all. And, turns out my mother hid me from and told stories to keep me from my dad. Relationships on all sides. 

22 degree Cap DSC

I have to travel back home to see my doctor I have had for years and to schedule my hysterectomy next week. Had to move my appt date because I have been so weak. (long drive) 

Satsun
Registered

Honorable Member

@soup

Praying for you soup.

May you maintain all your strength, and also be protected from the negative energies of destrucive people.

soup
 soup
Registered

Noble Member

@satsun Pray for me PLEASE

Allie
Registered

Prominent Member

@soup 🙏🙏🙏

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Famed Member

Trying to find an appliance repair person. Never dreamed it would be this hard or take this long.   Ugh to retrograde Mars!

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Famed Member

I did not enjoy the debate at all!

6 Replies
Midara
Registered

Trusted Member

Me neither. I have watched every presidential debate, including primary debates, for at least 25 years. This is the first one I ever turned off in the middle. I just couldn't get through it.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin

Famed Member

@midara yeah, I gave it a try but I could not get through it either. I just want to wake up post the election and see where we're at.

Libra Noir
Registered

Noble Member

@elsa I never expected to hear about issues. I did expect to laugh (ie, Jerry Springer) but that didn’t even happen. 

I truly feel that anyone who is attached to the idea of America should embrace the grieving process at this point. Don’t shoot the messenger. 

NotMyCircus
Registered

Noble Member

@libra-noir I never thought I'd see the day that I might outlive my country, but here we are. 😐

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin

Famed Member

We're still getting along here, civilly. There is still hope.... always hope.

soup
 soup
Registered

Noble Member

@elsa I couldn't get through it. I was glued to it last year but I couldn't take more than 5 minutes and I had to shut down the noise

Page 584 / 598

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 2MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved