Notifications
Clear all

Random Thoughts Thread 2  

Page 579 / 604

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Famed Member

Little red dog still safe. Family is coming for her, i think. She's lying in the middle of the yard right now.

3 Replies
Allie
Registered

Prominent Member

@elsaOh, sweetheart! Pour little thing.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin

Famed Member

This has been going on since midnight, last night.

Allie
Registered

Prominent Member

@elsa Poor little thing!

Allie
Registered
Prominent Member
79A70E4B D659 4619 B6AD 2B42C9EF931B

Race start from the #4 from Bristol, TN. I love that place!!!

Allie
Registered
Prominent Member

omg.

I’m triggered like a bomb. lol

Ive got Pat Methany in one earbud just grooving but you can’t rape away from me the reality that is happening. I’m calculated.

Allie
Registered
Prominent Member

BLM is a Marxist organization. Research it. Don’t be afraid.

PurpleStarGirl
Registered
Prominent Member

My Virgo friend who has feelings for me is trying to guilt me into feeling sorry for him because I don't feel like engaging in conversation with him. I'm also getting tired of reminding him constantly to not take it personally when I don't respond to texts. I also keep telling him I'm not interested in pursuing anything other than friendship with him, which for some reason he's not getting the hint on that either.

I'm also pretty sure that the statement "Sorry. I'll stop sending things I thought you would like 🙁" is very subtle way of trying to manipulate me into feeling bad for not responding. That also doesn't work on me anymore. Dude keeps texting me shit that I don't find interesting. I prefer stimulating and interesting conversations, which I don't get in texts with this friend at all. Sad thing is that I'd rather talk to Mr. Archer over Virgo Dude. Mr. Archer has a lot of Fire in his chart and my 3rd house Mercury likes that. Virgo Dude's chart is mostly Earth and Water and he doesn't stimulate me like Mr. Archer (Intellectually not sexually).

On another note I'm glad that I'm leaving Helena again, which is on my Pluto line. I swear if I continue to live here my mental health and physical health are probably going to decline. I'm tired all the time and my moods are up and down and I have no clue why. Also doesn't help that the house is haunted either. Eugene is a neutral space and I don't feel poorly mentally or physically.

Tam
 Tam
Registered
Noble Member

Not directed at PurpleStarGirl, just happens to follow

The higher the horse the bigger the fall

Page 579 / 604

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 2MB