Random Thoughts Thr...

Notifications
Clear all

Random Thoughts Thread 2  

Page 578 / 604

la_sirena
Registered
Reputable Member

This Moon/Mercury square Saturn/Jupiter/Pluto is awful to say the least. What a horrible feeling. 😢

Just when you think your optimism has died.... SURPRISE- it’s not dead yet. These planets want to make sure there is no trace of it left anywhere...

Geez Louise... LOL. Hey, sometimes it hurts so much you gotta laugh. The drama is so... serious 😆 

9 Replies
soup
 soup
Registered

Noble Member

@la_sirena Try a pile on your DSC squaring every major planet you have plus a Uranus transit to your moon. I moved and don't know a soul so I get to replay every relationship (the shit ones) over and over in my head for months and add two stalkers. One is a serious stalker and has done so much damage to my mental health I am going to start seeing someone. I feel like I have post traumatic stress from it... the psychological damage....the emotional damage... I am just getting my fighting strength back. This broke me down. I am starting to stand back up with clenched fists and long knives... 

They put baby in the corner this time. 

My mother has gone crazy and for reasons unknown to me, called me the C word!? HUH? I can't fight back because she is becoming full blown dementia... 

This has been so emotionally painful. 

The only good news is I have become so close to my Pisces sun father- which is absolutely shocking. He tells me every day when he calls... I love you 100 miles an hour kid! Also my Pisces husband has gone from full blown cray for months to really sweet.... for now. 

And, if a stalker wants to stalk you, they will. You will not stop them. Also, they live rent free in your head. I feel like I have been psychically attacked for months. Something I did not believe in until around June of this year. I have literally started wearing stones to block it, burning sage and praying to God. 

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin

Famed Member

I'm so sorry. You are not a C!

Call on Saint Michael. Get your husband to pray with you. 

soup
 soup
Registered

Noble Member

@elsa I will pray to Saint Michael. And, I will do it several times a day. I have so much anxiety. I am shaking on the inside. My whole world has changed to something I don't recognize anymore. I don't have a clue how to get anywhere without the google lady on my phone map

NotMyCircus
Registered

Noble Member

@soup Wow, yeah dementia can be a bitch. 

Glad your husband is being nice for now. It'll be easier for the two of you to settle in at your new home if you're getting along.

la_sirena
Registered

Reputable Member

@soup I feel you. This is affecting most of my major planets as well. Some of them are good aspects but still. The squares to my Venus, which rules my Midheaven, is freaking horrible. But I guess it could always be worse....

soup
 soup
Registered

Noble Member

@la_sirena Scorpio will get back up though... I can feel myself rising. And when I do... these mothereffers better run for cover because they tried to bury me this time... but they didn't make sure I was completely dead first. 

This morning I felt my fist clench, and a fire start to burn in my solar plexus.... ! (she, in the video is a Scorpio 😏 ) I said to myself today... okay buddy, lets burn it to the ground. I am ready!

Dracarys! DRAGON FIRE!

la_sirena
Registered

Reputable Member

@soup I have no doubt that you will rise up stronger than ever... no doubt whatsoever. They better watch out indeed.

soup
 soup
Registered

Noble Member

@la_sirena I never ever want to rise up like that. I always wish I could just fetal position everything... go down under until things get better but then there is always that person that wont stop.... 😭 

I wish we could get past this energy. Its sickening

la_sirena
Registered

Reputable Member

@soup it sure is. Same here...

Allie
Registered
Prominent Member

My husband went out archery hunting today. The season opened on Tuesday. He has some cameras on the property and can check out the game. He’s seen a doe with triplets on the camera and he almost stepped on a fawn when he was out walking last month. When they are very small, the fawns curl up in the grasses, hidden, while their mother goes to eat. (That’s why one should never pick up a fawn up, assuming its mother has died. The mother will come return and expects it to be where she left it.)

Anyway, he has good stories when he’s out. So today he saw a doe and and she stood around for about 25 minutes. He thought she might be the mother but didn’t see any of the fawns around. They’re bigger now and typically follow her everywhere (for about a year). He was really not sure about this doe so he watched her and let her go. He took a series of pictures. When he got back we were looking at the picture and the grass and ferns are still high but he thinks he sees something in the background near a tree.

I’ve always admired his ethicism on this. He has certain criteria for harvesting animals.

1 Reply
Allie
Registered

Prominent Member

Another thing he told me. He said when he was walking out to his tree stand, he saw a skunk. He thought, I just want to get to my stand before sunup so, skunk, you’re going to have to deal with it. 

He walked by the skunk (don’t give a wild animal eye contact and they will most likely leave you alone) but the skunk started following him. 😂 Oh boy. 

I know he shook him because the story ended there.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Famed Member

It does not seem to me, people comprehend the magnitude of the transformation underway at this time. 

8 Replies
Allie
Registered

Prominent Member

@elsa I believe you. It is profound. There are things happening that even those who have a clue, are stunned by.

soup
 soup
Registered

Noble Member

@allie120 I was stunned daily. I decided I had to turn off the twitter/news/facebook noise and pretend it didn't exist for a bit to make it through

Allie
Registered

Prominent Member

@soup I am grateful for the times when we are away from all this. It reminds us that , when we see people, when we see living beings, we are forced to see the reflection of ourselves. And I know that what I see is good and humane, and I love them.

My pull towards the underlings is that I am acutely aware that profound and influential evil exists. This is not conspiratorial.

soup
 soup
Registered

Noble Member

@elsa I do. I am no longer the same person, and have completely lost my identity...and that is just me. I am no more than a speck of dust on this earth understanding that in the grand scheme of things I am actually nothing. But, this nothing is no longer the same. I am no longer a mom, grandmother and had I not understood the transits a wife. I would be just me... alone. And, I still may be. Who knows. I know its hard to adjust but I am trying. 

I literally have a person after me that has decided to win 'me' at all cost as if a Scorpio would ever decide to be with someone like that. I would rather be dead. 

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin

Famed Member

@soup you sound overwrought. Can you rest? Pull your horns in. Periscope down. And don't give in to doom. God makes great things come of bad things all the time. This can all still come out better than you could ever imagine.

soup
 soup
Registered

Noble Member

@elsa Thank you Elsa. I needed to hear that. I am so tired. Finding it hard to sleep (Uranus) and the new place isn't home just yet. The boxes seem to be multiplying instead of going down... and I unpack... then unpack some more. 

I do have the kitchen and bathrooms finished. The bedroom is sleep-able so... I can take it a little slower. 

I have been in level 10 worry mode for so long I guess I forgot to turn it off. 

Thanks for the reminder. 

The idea was to come here and enjoy it. Live in gratitude. I forgot to be grateful. I need to change that immediately. We are blessed at a time when so many are going through absolute hell. 

This place grounds me. 

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin

Famed Member

The sky won't fall if you take a few bed days. Seriously. Drop you standards. No one is looking or keeping score. Your not 20, you know. The boxes aren't going anywhere!

soup
 soup
Registered

Noble Member

@elsa I am scared to death. And, normally, I am afraid of very little. I have a hidden address, changed phone numbers and have taken social media down. Still, scared to death 

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Famed Member

There was a horrific accident in front of our house last night... just a freak thing around midnight last night. Basically, someone's large animals were loose. A man and his dog ran into them.

The man was airlifted to the hospital. He is near dead... in a coma? His little dog is between our house and the neighbor's. She's so scared no one can get her and comfort her. It will be cold and rainy tonight.  We (and out neighbor's have food and water our for she but she's just terrified.

One of the large animals is dead, the other is alive. Owners are hiding because they are liable for this.

Posting this for reason who knows. If you loved one is not in a coma, give 'em a hug.

1 Reply
Allie
Registered

Prominent Member

@elsa omg. 🙏 How horrific. Prayers for all involved.

Allie
Registered
Prominent Member

🤔 you know what’s fun? When you help your partner because he can’t reach the hors d’oeuvre plate but he bitches at you at the same time.

Really? Really?

2 Replies
soup
 soup
Registered

Noble Member

@allie120 These two men. Tide Pod was on the war path this morning over the dryer vent.... please...I just smh

Allie
Registered

Prominent Member

@soup If High-Functioning ate Tide Pods it might make an epic Marvel-sequel comic but in reality, it’s boring as fuck real life shit.

Allie
Registered
Prominent Member

Just a couple of things here:

I find it quite telling when the things I express vehemently negatively (yes, passionately, some may say caustically) about a certain group, while providing bipartisan commentary on the subject is met with such hatred...more hatred than people burning cities, buildings, and businesses. In short: speech is more violent than burning, destruction, and death of livelihoods.

These are expressions from my own family. And they never bothered to come to me first to ask for an explanation. They cried to their daddy like a baby.

Riots > Hurt feelings, burning businesses, burning cities.

I will never stand for this as long as I live. I will never raise THAT FIST. This is a hill I am willing to die upon.

This is my line in the sand. It is terrifying. But we all have a line....

Don’t we?

Page 578 / 604

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 2MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved