Random Thoughts Thr...

Notifications
Clear all

Random Thoughts Thread 2  

Page 577 / 603

PurpleStarGirl
Registered
Prominent Member

Oh and I told Mr. Archer how it feels like the next two weeks are going to go by slowly and he went "Aye". 

Which I believe was him agreeing with me on that. I'll be setting foot in Portland two weeks from today, with him picking me up at the train station.

PurpleStarGirl
Registered
Prominent Member

Are new moons supposed to make someone feel emotional and raw? Because I don't like experiencing it and I don't like crying or feeling bad because I want to connect with people and the lack thereof on the other person's part when I do reach out stings a bit. I have been giving people their space and trying to not come off as clingy. It just makes me feel like I did something wrong even though that's probably not the case at all.

That part of my body that is said to be the heart chakra just hurts tonight. The New Moon is/was in my 11th house.

I do have a question about feeling the kind of ache that is longing in the heart chakra because I've been feeling that for ten years or so and I have no clue why.

Tam
 Tam
Registered
Noble Member

My moods are up and down so don't feel alone. The moon and Mercury are close to squaring the clusterfuck in Capricorn and opposite Mars, that should help.....ok so probably not. 

Like earlier today I saw an eagle, I have never seen an eagle in my home county. I was really excited, went to a part-time job where I was filling in for someone. My work helped them receive a very important superior rating today. I don't know, going there made me feel bad without really anything I could put my finger on. I don't have to go back so I'm relieved about that.

1 Reply
PurpleStarGirl
Registered

Prominent Member

@tam I have a lot of natal Capricorn myself so that might have something to do with my emotional state as well.

aspire
Registered
Reputable Member

I haven’t done a chart reading in ages, but out of the blue someone asked me to look at her chart. I’m really looking forward to it. It’s great because we don’t know each other so it will be a real opportunity to let the chart talk to me. 

JoFrance
Registered
Prominent Member

The bottom shelf of my file cabinet collapsed because it was too full and heavy.  Oh, what a mess!  I spent the entire week shredding papers and of course, one thing leads to another so I'm setting things up so that I can go paperless as much as possible on most things.  Why do I need to save all this stuff?

My husband has to fix the cabinet and you can imagine how happy he is when it doesn't quite cooperate.  Whole lotta cursin' going on.   Geez.  

While I was shredding papers and going through old stuff, I had a walk through memory lane.  Some of it was good and some, not so much.

soup
 soup
Registered
Noble Member

The Zodiac Signs as Halloween Costumes 

Page 577 / 603

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 2MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved