Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Random Thoughts Thread 2
Tam
Gemini Sun Virgo Moon Gemini Rising
Canis Major Dwarf
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 10527
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Wednesday, July 29, 2020 - 9:45 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Take a Kleenex (facial tissue) and fold it lengthwise over and over until you have one that is 1/2″ wide (12.7 mm). Lay it across the top of your nose (under your eyes) then put the mask on then your glasses. The tissue absorbs the breath moisture.

The following users say thanks to Tam for this post:

Hades Moon, Curl, aspire, Warped by Wuthering Heights
soup
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 7705
Wednesday, July 29, 2020 - 10:28 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Leo and Aries too. 

They all light me up, but especially Sag for whatever reason. I believe it’s because I have so much water in my chart… with little fire so I am drawn to it. They are so much fun also. You know Scorp can stay in the deep dark thinking place and there is no time for that with Sag. They are bubbly and happy and want to be at the party. So, they make me go to the party. But, alas… I can’t stay there. 

At one time or another I thought I loved all of the fire suns. Then, I ultimately walked (ran) away. I left them. They all keep coming back around. Even now. It’s ridiculous. I guess I still have lessons. Maybe not regarding Fire suns, but they target me so that has to be an easy way to draw me back in to learn. 

And, of course I never do. 

At my age, right now… I still have a straggler. Hard to believe but it’s true. I have been quiet because I am really doing some soul work right now. Especially since Saturn decided to slide back and give me my balls back  wink

I know you get this. I think everyone goes through pain… but damn, water suns really go deep in it. It’s hard to pull out of it. I get it. I know you will though. You are smart and you understand the ‘why’ of it. Doesn’t take the ache out of it… but you know you will get to the meat of it and be better after. 

I have had a deep ache in my Solar Plexus since mid April. Someone has corded me and I can’t release it. I may have to go get help. I was literally standing at my dishwasher last week and doubled over… the energy was that powerful.. and painful… pulling. I am fighting back with everything I have. See, you can completely block someone from communicating with you but there is still a way in. I had no idea. 

You have the 8th house. So, you do have all the power. I promise. 

The following users say thanks to soup for this post:

Hades Moon, la_sirena, Opalina
la_sirena
Sun
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 957
Wednesday, July 29, 2020 - 3:09 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yes I know what that feels like, that chord, that pull… so painful 😣 Its so hard to release it, that’s also what I’m trying to do but I fear this is going to take a lifetime or more for me. I don’t see this being a quick and easy fix. Sometimes I think these things go back lifetimes. I feel it’s probably not meant to be conscious. For some of us it’s part of our life’s journey to deal with this for some reason or another. hope you are okay, I understand how you feel 

The following users say thanks to la_sirena for this post:

soup
soup
Milky Way
Members
Wednesday, July 29, 2020 - 4:18 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I am trying to learn about cords…

I remember way back when the peeps here were talking about it and also talking about psychic attacks. Now, at the time I thought – this is a little woowoo for me. Then, I am doubled over and the breath knocked out of me from some sort of energy overload. I had to look it up. It was like a heartache that I didn’t actually have myself and had no idea what it was, till I started asking. 

Then, of course the reading and the learning. Unless someone has personally experienced it they have no idea how powerful it actually is. And, if you can’t control the energy somewhat it will take over your thoughts too. This was such a drain on my energy in April and May that I had to take small naps to try to escape it. 

And, its horribly painful. Like you can feel the gut wrenching pain another person has… or their longing. And, this is not easy to get rid of. Now, it comes in waves…. and I have started meditating and praying for relief. 

It’s is hard to believe someone can reach you psychically like that. But, its true. It happens. But, a couple of years ago I really found it hard to believe. Now, I am saging…. myself and the house lol… and I just started carrying stones…. YEP…  I am on board. I can not let this person filter into my feelings and thoughts like this. I don’t want it. 

I actually begged God for help. That is how strong it was. 

I am so sorry you are going through this. I have no idea how to get rid of it either. I also read that if you don’t watch how you cut these energetic cords they come back stronger?> OMG…. please. NO! 

The following users say thanks to soup for this post:

la_sirena, strawb.
la_sirena
Sun
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 957
Wednesday, July 29, 2020 - 4:38 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Oh yes, cords are real. We are all connected energetically, but some people, with whom we have a soul attachment to, have an easier time getting in. I believe these super strong connections go back lifetimes, which is why we don’t always consciously understand them and why it’s so hard to get rid of them. 

Sounds like he’s in a lot of pain so I’d just send him healing. That’s all you can do sometimes. If you send love that might exacerbate it. 

Wish you the best ❤️

The following users say thanks to la_sirena for this post:

strawb.
soup
Milky Way
Members
Wednesday, July 29, 2020 - 5:04 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Right back atcha girl… hang in there. heart

PurpleStarGirl
Montana USA
Star
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1259
Tuesday, July 28, 2020 - 9:08 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

My friend, the Venus in Capricorn guy, received the blanket I crocheted in the mail yesterday, plus a scarf. I got two thank yous with the blanket being described as really nice and awesome. It put a smile on my face because of the fact that he really likes it.

Same friend also got snappy with me, which did make me feel bad because I got the idea I was annoying him, and then apologized to me for doing so. Twice. That threw me off because he has never apologized to me for his behavior towards me before (like acting like an asshole and stuff). He explained the situation of why he got snappy which led to the apologies and I understood the frustration on his end as it was a tech-related issue. I’ve been kind of moody lately so that didn’t help my bad feelings any. It did make me realize that if someone is going to act like a jerk when I’m in a conversation with them, I don’t have to deal with them or their shitty behavior. I guess that’s a good thing.

The following users say thanks to PurpleStarGirl for this post:

Hades Moon, Curl, Soph-tee-clees, strawb., Libra Noir
Curl
Scandinavia
Sun
Members
Forum Posts: 786
Wednesday, July 29, 2020 - 12:48 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Soph-tee-clees said
I think we are in interesting times. I have heard a few synchronistic events such as people getting back together with childhood sweethearts and other things.

Thanks, but its not a romantic situation. 

I have bigger shit to worry about than mooning about men. 

Soph-tee-clees
Sun
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 793
Wednesday, July 29, 2020 - 4:58 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I had not read this properly. Had substituted ‘of’ for ‘than’. Also had not read the previous entry talking about being married:

Curl said

Maybe he sees me as more of a friend now. I certainly received spiritual and emotional advice, while before he would just listen and never say anything.

The following users say thanks to Soph-tee-clees for this post:

Curl
Curl
Scandinavia
Sun
Members
Forum Posts: 786
Wednesday, July 29, 2020 - 12:52 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hades Moon said
That’s amazing, Curl!!. I wish you the best of luck.

Thank you, Osiris Wife and Hades Moon. Its been going well. My postit wall looks like I am a conspiracy theorist, haha! But the ideas swirling for so long are taking concrete shapes, both inside my book and outside in life.

Baby steps. One at a time.

It helps that the cottage I am in has excellent healing energy. 

The following users say thanks to Curl for this post:

strawb., Hades Moon, Libra Noir
Libra Noir
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 8222
Wednesday, July 29, 2020 - 3:30 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Wow, I always admire people who take on the task of writing a book. Hopefully you will continue to post about that journey!:) At least I would appreciate it. 

Soph-tee-clees
Sun
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 793
Wednesday, July 29, 2020 - 7:14 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Think I’m done here. I think there’s a nasty culture in the place. Not just this specific time but ongoingly over a few different incidents. All have the same sort of pattern and flavour just different actors. There are also a lot of more passive expressions of the same energy.

Although I have liked the positive individuals a great deal. Libra Noir, anonymous hermit, Osiris Wife, JoFrance, soup, LaSirena etc. I’m sure I have missed some.

The following users say thanks to Soph-tee-clees for this post:

Libra Noir
Elsa
I work here.
Admin
Forum Posts: 32464
Wednesday, July 29, 2020 - 8:00 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I’m sure it’s not you. 
Ever. blush

The following users say thanks to Elsa for this post:

Curl, strawb., Opalina, Occhineri, dolce
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1867
Wednesday, July 29, 2020 - 9:32 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

It’s unfortunate that you’re leaving or thinking of leaving.

Understandably we all get triggered at some point in time by something said in this community. Personally, I find these moments insightful and an opportunity for self reflection – why does it bother me so much that xxx said xxx. Of course, there are those comments that are just simply born of ignorance. That’s not what I am talking about, I mean those that touch a nerve. The way we respond is often a clear indication of that – we either fire back with verbal attack (Fight) or we run, retreat, bow-out from this community (Flight).

The thing is, if we keep encountering the same issues, either here or in “real”, “off-line” life, then perhaps we are missing the messages for self learning. Therefore, the cycle will simply repeat, until we reach an unbearable state of misery. 

Maybe you should evaluate what has triggered you, your response here says there might be some hidden truths that you may not be aware of, or afraid of.

Whatever the case, take care of yourself…

The following users say thanks to Osiris Wife for this post:

Libra Noir, Curl, aspire, Opalina
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 7949
Wednesday, July 29, 2020 - 2:38 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Based on the sardonic tone I’m picking up in some of your posts, I think you’re projecting just a little bit. But that’s just my personal opinion. Maybe another forum has more of what you’re looking for. Good luck!

The following users say thanks to NotMyCircus for this post:

Curl, Tam, Opalina
redbird
is currently browsing this topic
jana
is currently browsing this topic
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 1202
Currently Online: redbird, jana, Merc91
Guest(s) 111
Currently Browsing this Page: redbird, jana
7 Guest(s)