Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Random Thoughts Thread 2
Hades Moon
Star
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1141
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 6:30 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yes, Libra; true harmony in diversity could certainly arise. It’s like our higher selves are prompting us to broaden our horizons. It’s likely that this process will not only benefit us, but other’s as well. Perhaps more growth can occur when like minded people unify. I feel more at peace with this now. Our current feelings are just a prelude to something more greater and positive evolving in the not too distant future. Yaaay; I’m excited 🎉 

Libra Noir
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 8222
Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 7:10 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Im excited too! What I’ve found is that my personal experiences train me to understand collective experiences. (It’s always been this way, so I’ve seen a pattern) I faced my fear of death (that’s the jist but of course there’s more to it) last year, and Freedom came from it. The collective is essentially facing their fear of death right now. So if the pattern I’ve experienced holds true, there is Freedom on the other side for those who choose to call bullshit on the illusory nature of fear. I know some won’t make it and that’s ok. They will come to that point sometime/somewhere in the cycle of lives. 

The following users say thanks to Libra Noir for this post:

Hades Moon
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 7949
Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 6:50 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

OMG, I’m so confused about something right now. LOL

I responded to a rental ad on Facebook Marketplace. I asked the guy a few questions (he needs a tenant ASAP) and at some point this evening he marked the place “sold”. 

Wait a minute. I didn’t give him a decision, haven’t even seen the place except in photos. I was indicated I was interested and need a place to move by the beginning of August! It’s super cheap, doesn’t even have Internet. It’s out in the country. He says in his ad that he’s married, but his Facebook profile says he’s separated, so, uhh….

Did he decide I’m moving in? I’m so confused! I left him a message but don’t know when or if he’ll respond. Should I keep looking?

The following users say thanks to NotMyCircus for this post:

Warped by Wuthering Heights
Libra Noir
Milky Way
Members
Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 7:10 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Can’t hurt to keep your eyes out for something else. Throw a wide net. 

Warped by Wuthering Heights
Constellation
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 2416
Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 10:56 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Please investigate any potential roommates or landlords for your own safety. Check mugshots, Facebook, mylife, PeekYou, county court records, Linkedin, etc., and just Google their address, name, phone # — just as if You were renting to Them.

You’ve been fortunate so far, but don’t take that for granted.

The following users say thanks to Warped by Wuthering Heights for this post:

Hades Moon, Opalina
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 7949
Friday, July 17, 2020 - 7:10 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Turns out he hit the “sold” button by mistake. His wife messaged me and she’s much better at communicating! 

His wife showed me the place today. They’re separated, so only she lives there. She seems real nice, but I’m still iffy about it. The place smelled like cigarettes because she smokes. I thought it was $150 a month–it’s $150 a week. That does not include power. There’s no Internet or cable, but that would be discussed. No central air–it has window units (mobile home). I’d be paying $650 just for rent and utilities–I need Internet for my officer duties with Toastmasters and our meetings are online on Zoom. 

At my current place, $600 a month includes all utilities, including Internet and cable, there’s a private swimming pool, and the house is much larger. No one smokes here. It does smell sometimes, but I guess I got used to it!

Soph-tee-clees
Sun
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 793
Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 9:17 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I can’t stand the 3d to 5d thing. I keep having a go at people on twitter like: A) that is completely illogical 3 leads to 4 B) That is completely in contravention to the very scientifically validated Law of One and C) It makes no sense and comes from nowhere.

Libra Noir
Milky Way
Members
Thursday, July 16, 2020 - 3:40 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

It’s just verbiage. I prefer the Ra Material system better too because it’s a little more concise, but not a lot of people have read it and I understand what people mean when they use 3d/5d. 

Hades Moon
Soph-tee-clees
Sun
Limited Access

Members
Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 9:21 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Also, twitter had this hack recently, no idea at it’s purpose and congress has written them this long letter which is just awesome. Asking questions about it and is the Presidents twitter account safe and things, how did the hackers get through two factor verification.

Glorious!

Elsa
I work here.
Admin
Forum Posts: 32464
Thursday, July 16, 2020 - 4:21 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

One of our friends (for 30 years) had their house burn to the ground; Bighorn fire in AZ.  So sad. 🙁

The following users say thanks to Elsa for this post:

Osiris Wife, Libra Noir, Warped by Wuthering Heights, Hades Moon
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1867
Thursday, July 16, 2020 - 1:00 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Love those that are present. Love them with all your heart and might.

Love unconditionally, and don’t let the past create road blocks.

Because we never know how long we have together in this physical form.

So to wait until tomorrow to show those we love, that we love them – warts and all – is simply not good enough.

Let’s be reminded that

Actions are just as powerful, perhaps even more so than spoken words that easily fly with the wind.

The following users say thanks to Osiris Wife for this post:

Libra Noir, Hades Moon, Warped by Wuthering Heights
Libra Noir
Milky Way
Members
Thursday, July 16, 2020 - 3:34 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

This is the exact message I’ve been receiving lately too:) 

Osiris Wife, Hades Moon
Soph-tee-clees
Sun
Limited Access

Members
Thursday, July 16, 2020 - 1:37 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Getting a bit tired recently.

It seems I try as far as possible to ignore a very loud inner world. Because that is sensible and practical in todays climate, but sometimes it kind of shouts back in a way that can’t be avoided.

Like, as weird as it is. If I don’t do music I don’t feel well and I have done so much tidying over the past few weeks I haven’t done music.

Also, DESPITE tidying for a while and my sleeping space being almost dust free if I sleep with the window closed, like I did for the past few hours. I STILL feel unwell. Eeessh.

I even have like, friends I’d like to meet who might even perhaps need to meet up and I still can’t do it!

The following users say thanks to Soph-tee-clees for this post:

strawb., Hades Moon
strawb.
Galaxy
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 4370
Thursday, July 16, 2020 - 4:54 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

The world feels very dark lately .. just everything. I don’t want to let it bring me down, I try to detach from it and focus on my inner world and my faith in God and my family, but yeah, sometimes it does bring me down and just feels scary. 

I feel like I can see where things are headed and it’s a very scary tyrannical world. Almost seems like biblical prophecy coming to pass before my eyes. 

The following users say thanks to strawb. for this post:

Libra Noir, Warped by Wuthering Heights, Hades Moon, Opalina, JoFrance
JoFrance
Celestial sphere
Members
Forum Posts: 3406
Friday, July 17, 2020 - 6:38 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I think we all feel that now, Strawb.  I have a lot of anxiety that never really goes away.  Sometimes in the middle of the night I wake up and think about how incredibly screwed up everything is in the country and the world.  I pray a lot for God to please help rid us of this darkness.  Then I think back to the good old days of the past when life was so carefree and we all got along.  I hope we can get back to that again.

It is a biblical fight between good and evil.  We have to rid our world of a great evil that has infiltrated our world many years ago.  You can tell by how our music went from songs about love to songs about pain, suffering, darkness.  Movies became increasingly dark and gory.  Comedy was no longer considered appropriate.  Seeds of division permeated our society.  I think this began during the 90’s or that’s when I really started to notice that something was very wrong with our society.

We have to win this fight and give it all we got.  Together we will bring the light to the darkness.  

The following users say thanks to JoFrance for this post:

strawb., Warped by Wuthering Heights
redbird
is currently browsing this topic
jana
is currently browsing this topic
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 1202
Currently Online: redbird, jana, Merc91
Guest(s) 105
Currently Browsing this Page: redbird, jana
7 Guest(s)