Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Random Thoughts Thread 2
Soph-tee-clees
Sun
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 793
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Tuesday, July 14, 2020 - 11:31 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

We can’t drop gifs of champagne bottles opening. But if we could… Then I would do that!

Wayfair or something else?

The following users say thanks to Soph-tee-clees for this post:

Warped by Wuthering Heights
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1867
Tuesday, July 14, 2020 - 3:42 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

All these retailers filing for bankruptcy, now is a good time to shop; 60-70% discounts for some brands is unusual.

The following users say thanks to Osiris Wife for this post:

Hades Moon
Libra Noir
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 8222
Tuesday, July 14, 2020 - 8:58 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I felt something disturbing today. I was talking to a gal that’s a friendly acquaintance and it was like we were from two planets, speaking two different languages. I’ve noticed this more and more. The divide is getting wider. I actually thought “I don’t think I will be able to talk to some people in the future”. Never in my life, have I ever felt like I couldn’t find some common ground, but more and more I’m finding people who cannot get past their triggers, and I don’t know how to hold space for that level of unconsciousness. It’s almost like my being is triggering to them. It makes me sad, because I enjoy connecting, and have been blessed that I have always been able to in the past, but I see that those days might be gone and I have a feeling of what it could mean on a collective level, if we can’t or won’t talk to eachother. 

The following users say thanks to Libra Noir for this post:

Sue Ellen, DarkAquarian, aspire, Hades Moon, Warped by Wuthering Heights, dolce
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 7949
Tuesday, July 14, 2020 - 10:17 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I feel this too, Libra. I definitely feel a disconnect or riff between me and my family. Also with some of my clients. It hurts on a deep level, but I’m trying to detach emotionally. “We are in the same storm, but we are not in the same boat.” I hate that saying, but it’s true. 

Maybe this is part of the tribalism that we’re being returned to. Back in early 2020, astrologer True B talked about us all getting back to our roots and finding our tribe. She also said she feels that the social distancing thing is separating us from the people we don’t need to be connected to in the first place. Saturn in Aquarius. Food for thought. 

She also talked about the 5D vs 3D world, like those of us who don’t or haven’t made the leap to the 5D world will be miserable down here going forward. I’m not even sure what that means, lol. I’m trying to grasp it. 

I want to say more, but I am really biting my tongue these days because the battle lines are being drawn. 

The following users say thanks to NotMyCircus for this post:

Libra Noir, Hades Moon
Libra Noir
Milky Way
Members
Tuesday, July 14, 2020 - 11:33 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

I do feel that it has to do with our shift into 5d as well. (If you really want to know what’s going on with 3d/5d you should watch Magenta Pixie, she is really on top of it and talks of a two world split). 

What you say about tribes is exactly the conversation I had with someone today (different person than the one I mentioned). 

NotMyCircus, Hades Moon
CocoPeaches
Star
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 1408
Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 7:33 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

@LN & @NMC, It’s as if there is no longer a middle space for diplomatic, peace-loving people to exist! I’ve noticed my Libra friends (I have a bunch) starting to spew hate towards “the other” and I find this disturbing. Even Libras are feeling forced to pick a side? Some of these gals were far left leaning to begin with, and now they are combative left! Libras! I guess they believe they are fighting for Peace, but I don’t see how they are going to achieve it this way. I’m confused, and also feel the pain that you are describing.

I have kept my political views mostly private for several years, and I’ve been living in the sticks for 3.5 years… so I feel like I am able to maintain some type of middle ground right now, but only because I’ve been successful at avoiding conversations. I fell out of contact with a lot of people since Pluto crossed my DSC, and I’ve just been hunkered down with my Libra hubby. I know it’s all going to come to a head. I’m going to look up 3D/5D because I’ve not heard of that…

The following users say thanks to CocoPeaches for this post:

NotMyCircus, Libra Noir, Hades Moon, Warped by Wuthering Heights
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 1:29 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

This Libra is feeling forced. She’s also biting her tongue til it bleeds!!!

(It’s not going that well.)

The following users say thanks to NotMyCircus for this post:

Hades Moon
Libra Noir
Milky Way
Members
Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 2:48 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

These are my impressions: I feel that somehow the battle between Good and evil has sifted down from the higher realms into the third dimension. It’s being played out in the political arena. So we have an actual literal vote about which direction we want to go in. I wasn’t interested in politics until the beginning if last year and I started to inform myself. I personally have picked my team. 

I was talking to my young nephew the other night and he said “it would be nice if both sides could compromise”. I thought about that and I told him that I wasn’t willing to compromise on my Liberty because that’s what it’s really about. 

But see, Im not triggered by people who want to vote for control and fear. I’m willing to talk. I’m willing to listen, but they are not. They are in a trauma response. They are terrified. Whereas I am concerned. And I’m not spewing hate. I’m not trying to convince anyone because it is about the right to think and feel how you want to feel and that’s what I stand for. 

It does seem that the ones who wish to not pick a side are having the hardest time parsing all this stuff. Actually the gal I mentioned yesterday refused to care. She said she had other stuff going on. She was the one that made me feel sad because even she felt lost. I don’t even want to talk to the blm type people, they are a lost cause. But I feel that those who do not wish to stand up in any way, will be taken downstream by the current of fear and control. But maybe they could benefit by looking at which “side” is actually trying to force them to think a certain way and which one respects their right to choose or not choose. Which side is forcing their views down the throats of others? 

Hades Moon, Warped by Wuthering Heights, strawb.
Hades Moon
Star
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1141
Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 3:29 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I relate to what you girl’s are experiencing. The gap between myself and my friends appears to be growing. They aren’t doing anything particularly irritating, they just are different to me in the respect that I seek progress, transcension & enlightenment. They appear to be happy to live within 3D constructs and are not interested in raising their frequency to 5D at all..lol; I know this sounds kinda funny, but it’s how I feel.

Lately when engaging with them, I feel more lonely than if I were actually alone. This is a bit sad, and naturally I feel rather guilty for feeling this way. I know my feelings are signalling to me, that I need to become more pro active in my quest to meet like-minded individuals. This is rather restricted during lockdown, but I look forward to when we are free as I truly need to meet new people.

Anyway, it’s comforting to know I am not the only one experiencing this 🙂

The following users say thanks to Hades Moon for this post:

aspire, Libra Noir
PurpleStarGirl
Montana USA
Star
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1259
Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 1:52 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I’m actually wondering if I can do a combination journal full of my daily thoughts and emotions, plus dreams I have had while I was sleeping. 

NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 1:32 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Never thought I’d see the day when Wal-Mart, Sam’s Club and the state of Alabama would mandate masks. 😮

Cue Civil War 2.0!

Libra Noir
Milky Way
Members
Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 2:50 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Just remember that mandates are not laws. 

Libra Noir
Milky Way
Members
Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 4:33 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hades Moon said
I relate to what you girl’s are experiencing. The gap between myself and my friends appears to be growing. They aren’t doing anything particularly irritating, they just are different to me in the respect that I seek progress, transcension & enlightenment. They appear to be happy to live within 3D constructs and are not interested in raising their frequency to 5D at all..lol; I know this sounds kinda funny, but it’s how I feel.

Lately when engaging with them, I feel more lonely than if I were actually alone. This is a bit sad, and naturally I feel rather guilty for feeling this way. I know my feelings are signalling to me, that I need to become more pro active in my quest to meet like-minded individuals. This is rather restricted during lockdown, but I look forward to when we are free as I truly need to meet new people.

Anyway, it’s comforting to know I am not the only one experiencing this 🙂

It’s comforting to me too and it doesn’t sound funny at all. It’s exactly how I feel. In many ways, 5d is already seeping in. I’ve also heard a few people express that they are on a quest to meet like minded individuals including myself. I bet that if we follow our resonance with this, we will be able to achieve true Harmony in diversity. That’s just my guess. 

Hades Moon
PurpleStarGirl
Montana USA
Star
Limited Access

Members
Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 6:22 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I’m having a bit of fun. Trying to guess which songs will come up on my music player. I have an Irish punk playlist that I’m doing it with but my guesses started off wrong. 

I guessed “Salty Dog” by Flogging Molly correctly and the one that came right after that, and one of my favorite songs, “Warrior’s Code” by Dropkick Murphys. My next three guesses were wrong and I guessed “Mick Jones Nicked My Pudding” by Dropkick Murphys when it was their song “Cadence To Arms” however “Mick Jones Nicked My Pudding” came on right afterwards. Whoops. 

It doesn’t indicate anything for me. I’m just having fun with it. Lol.

The following users say thanks to PurpleStarGirl for this post:

Hades Moon
PurpleStarGirl
Montana USA
Star
Limited Access

Members
Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 6:37 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I’ve gotten a few more correct or have been close to it. Clairvoyance or intuition must be kicking up right now. 

redbird
is currently browsing this topic
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 1202
Currently Online: redbird, blaxklilith
Guest(s) 111
Currently Browsing this Page: redbird
5 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Newest Members:
Mary A
Castleflower