Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Random Thoughts Thread 2
soup
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 7705
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Friday, July 10, 2020 - 1:50 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

I have been studying synastry (learning more every day) 

And, my husband and I have Mars/Venus (whoopwhoop explains everything lol) and we have Mars/Pluto (I am the Venus and the Pluto) 

Explains why after 31 years this man is still chasing me around the house every damn day. 

laughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaugh

His Jupiter in Scorpio is conjunct my Stellium packing in the big love!!! 

My Stellium falls in his 8th 

Add all the Saturn contacts… GLUE 

I am leaving everything and moving 700 miles away with this man. We are in it to win it! Do you know how good it feels to have someone attracted to you like that after 31 years? heart

Elsa read our synastry back in 2012 and I didn’t understand it all then… but she said GLUE and BIG LOVE… you’re good… keep going 

The following users say thanks to soup for this post:

Libra Noir, Opalina, PurpleStarGirl
PurpleStarGirl
Montana USA
Star
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1259
Friday, July 10, 2020 - 3:33 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Synastry is my favorite thing to study in astrology but I still struggle to understand the meanings of contacts within it.

The following users say thanks to PurpleStarGirl for this post:

Warped by Wuthering Heights
soup
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 7705
Friday, July 10, 2020 - 3:01 pm

This man is my favorite Scorpio. I listen to this and can feel him all the way in my bones… I completely understand every word of it…. this passion…. what it’s like to love someone so deeply you can hardly breathe…. 

He has three planets in Scorpio with a Cancer rising and moon…..  this is my soul brother….  watch him at the end in this live performance… HE IS DONE with someone… and I can feel it… I have felt it. 

It’s cancer season and I am feeling with my rising right now ….. 

The following users say thanks to soup for this post:

Hades Moon
Hades Moon
Star
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1141
Saturday, July 11, 2020 - 2:56 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Very well loved in Australia.
Keith is a real sweet heart heart

PurpleStarGirl
Montana USA
Star
Limited Access

Members
Friday, July 10, 2020 - 3:46 pm

A friend of mine just posted something on social media about being in the same office as someone who had gotten exposed to COVID-19 and made it seem like he also got exposed by being in contact with the individual who was initially exposed. He then clarified in a comment that he wore a mask, took precautions with cleaning, and never came into contact with said person.

He’s either an idiot for his poor wording or an asshole for causing people to become concerned that he might have contracted COVID-19. I haven’t decided and his actions by posting what he did just pissed me off. If he wasn’t in a different state that I am, I’d be finding a way to smack the shit out of him for doing that. I am sorry that that his co-worker was possibly exposed and I do hope they’ll be alright though because, well, that just sucks due to how serious it is and can be.

PurpleStarGirl
Montana USA
Star
Limited Access

Members
Friday, July 10, 2020 - 4:04 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

And on the other side, it angered me enough to nearly start crying because he did that without thinking about how it was going to come off. This guy is one of the friends I do deeply care about in a platonic way so the thought of him getting the virus scares me.

Libra Noir
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 8222
Saturday, July 11, 2020 - 1:16 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Fear is a great catalyst. 

The following users say thanks to Libra Noir for this post:

Hades Moon
PurpleStarGirl
Montana USA
Star
Limited Access

Members
Saturday, July 11, 2020 - 2:21 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

And I found out that he definitely might have been exposed. This friend is in the high-risk category with being at least 45-years-old and having had health conditions in the past that permanently screwed up his immune system. He’s one of the people I don’t want to lose and I’d be heartbroken if something like COVID-19 took him. 

On top of that, I just found out one of my friends died yesterday morning from an infection not related to COVID-19. I can’t handle more loss right now. I just can’t.

Hades Moon
Libra Noir
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 8222
Saturday, July 11, 2020 - 2:25 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Do you meditate? 

PurpleStarGirl
Montana USA
Star
Limited Access

Members
Saturday, July 11, 2020 - 2:48 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

No. I’ve always had troubles concentrating whenever I attempted to. My mind never shuts the fuck up. I do journal though and that helps me.

I’m the one who has all those planets in the 3rd house (the mind). Weren’t you the one who said I should be writing or is that someone else I’m thinking of? I had a conversation with someone about that a while back and I can’t remember with who. 

Libra Noir
Hades Moon
Star
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1141
Saturday, July 11, 2020 - 2:53 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Sorry about the loss of your friend, purple 🙁.

Hopefully, Mr Archer(?) will be lucky and test negative, or worst case get a mild dose. This thing is so unpredictable. Sometimes, people we think couldn’t handle it, actually fare reasonably well.

The following users say thanks to Hades Moon for this post:

PurpleStarGirl
PurpleStarGirl
Montana USA
Star
Limited Access

Members
Saturday, July 11, 2020 - 3:56 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

He accused me of shaming him for posting what he had posted after I snapped at him for it on the post under which he had stated that he took precautionary measures, which I wasn’t as it was anger at him for scaring the shit out of me for thinking he had actually gotten exposed and wasn’t taking precautionary measures. That accusastion ended up with me cussing him out for even thinking that in a private message. I wouldn’t shame him at all because when news first got out regarding COVID-19, I had expressed my worry of him contracting it so I know it’s a dangerous sickness. But we spoke about it and we’re good now. I’m learning things about proper communication when misunderstandings occur.

I hope he doesn’t get it at all. He told me he starting feeling sick the day after the possible exposure but I do have doubts that he has it if he wore a mask, cleaned things after he touched them, and sanitized his hands. He is quarantining himself to be on the safe side until it’s determined that he didn’t contract COVID-19.

Our conversation also went downhill in a way that, um, that probably makes Pluto, Mars, and Venus smirk. Funny thing about that is that his Pluto makes contact with my Mars and Venus in synastry so you can image what direction the conversation went.

And regarding my friend who died, it’s surreal to think that they’re gone. The kicker is that she was my age so definitely puts things in perspective.

Hades Moon
Curl
Scandinavia
Sun
Members
Forum Posts: 786
Saturday, July 11, 2020 - 12:54 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

This is for @Osiris Wife.

Remember, you posted a song from Krishna Das long back, and I loved it? This morning, going for a long walk with more chants from him. Next 6 months, my salvation is going to be prayers, and I just wanted to thank you for introducing to me a vehicle to pray consciously. 🤗

The following users say thanks to Curl for this post:

Osiris Wife, Hades Moon
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1867
Saturday, July 11, 2020 - 2:27 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I’m glad you love the music from his prayers.

Years ago, he appeared to me in a vision but would not reveal the message. So I traveled half way around the world to meet with him in person and ask one question. I did not understand his response, until much later after a vision of Maharaji.

Thank you heart

I needed to be reminded – It’s been a very difficult week for me.

The following users say thanks to Osiris Wife for this post:

Curl, aspire, Hades Moon
Curl
Scandinavia
Sun
Members
Forum Posts: 786
Saturday, July 11, 2020 - 3:01 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I had to look up Ram Das’ guru to find which Maharaji you meant. I have been to Kainchi dhaam, but the Neem Karori Baba Ashram that spoke to my soul was a tiny one in Mehrauli, Gurgaon that I went approx 10 times in my early 20s. I still remember it perfectly in my mind’s eye. 🙂

In case you are interested, I would recommend reading ‘Chaitanya Charitawali’. Was reminded of the comfort it was to me in my teenage years, during the walk today. There are no coincidences. I picked up chanting after ages because of you, and maybe this is my way to return the favour of inspiration.

Huge huge hugs. Wish I could be of more comfort and joy to you. You are turning out to be such a pivotal part of my journey, like a glowing sign post. And the same to many more here… 🙂 Wish you loads of love and peace!

The following users say thanks to Curl for this post:

Osiris Wife, Hades Moon
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 1202
Currently Online: Elsa, Midara, CocoPeaches, Castleflower
Guest(s) 66
Currently Browsing this Page:
4 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Newest Members:
Mary A
Castleflower