Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Random Thoughts Thread 2
Elsa
I work here.
Admin
Forum Posts: 32373
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Monday, June 29, 2020 - 8:57 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I think so. But I’ve not looked recently. I will check that out but I am not sure it matters because I am one soul and out of time.

I personally use it, OFTEN, so I will have to develop another way. It’s a catch 22.

The following users say thanks to Elsa for this post:

soup
soup
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 7685
Monday, June 29, 2020 - 1:27 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I was just going through it yesterday. 

I love and rely on that transit calendar …  

The following users say thanks to soup for this post:

Elsa
CrisLondon
London (UK)
Planetary ruler
Members
Forum Posts: 296
Monday, June 29, 2020 - 9:55 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I’m thinking about the post Elsa put about one’s energy when one enters a room…

It’s going to be interesting when I meet some people I’ve met through work online (videoconferences) during lockdown and it’ll be interesting for them too when they meet me in person.

I say interesting and I mean everything goes in that bag of interesting.

I’ve discussed it with people in work meetings yet I know it will still be a huge thing.

What do they meet? Scorpio Rising – tara! Got to accept it will be a 50/50 situation shrug_gifand then work with what comes up

Apart from the above musings I am feeling ‘full’ today yet in a slightly Neptunian way (floating, drifting) and in a subtly Plutonian way (heavy, some levity)

The following users say thanks to CrisLondon for this post:

la_sirena, Hades Moon, allie120
Hades Moon
Star
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1113
Monday, June 29, 2020 - 2:37 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

That will be very interesting, Cris; it’s like a quasi, social experiment 🙂

The following users say thanks to Hades Moon for this post:

CrisLondon
CrisLondon
London (UK)
Planetary ruler
Members
Forum Posts: 296
Monday, June 29, 2020 - 6:57 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

For sure popcorn_gif

The following users say thanks to CrisLondon for this post:

Hades Moon
allie120
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 5777
Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 9:08 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I love this topic. It’s fascinating. I like to use the analogy of walking into a room when explaining the first house to someone.

la_sirena
Sun
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 946
Monday, June 29, 2020 - 10:57 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I think we all seem different in person than we do on here. When I walk in a room, I’m automatically in the spotlight, which is fun In a way, but can I live up to it? No, lol.. unless I’m drunk, maybe? So it’s uncomfortable… I have a big presence, very Leo/Jupiterian with Uranus and Jupiter in Sag trining my Asc and Mars in Aries also forming a grand trine boosting all that energy up even more. After a few moments, though, you can see more of the Pisces… I’m really flow-y, very sensitive, very head in the clouds, soft, fragile in a certain way, but also strong…fixed angles. 

I would love to meet some of you in person. I feel like that’s the only way to get a sense of the real whole of a person.

The following users say thanks to la_sirena for this post:

strawb., Osiris Wife, Elsa, Hades Moon, CrisLondon, Buendia, Opalina
strawb.
Galaxy
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 4337
Monday, June 29, 2020 - 2:45 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I can see that 🙂 I get the sense you’re almost equally both very sensitive and very strong. Sometimes one side kind of takes over more but it’s not long before the other one comes up to balance. 

I am more visible IRL too, Leo Mc and an exact angular Jupiter. But online, it’s more my 12 house Mercury coming through, much more subdued. 

I think overall mutable signs are harder to pin down as well, both online and IRL.

The following users say thanks to strawb. for this post:

Buendia, la_sirena
soup
Milky Way
Members
Monday, June 29, 2020 - 1:36 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

Scorpio moon, my Aries sun/rising grand sent me this today. She has been texting constantly, and calling. 

My husband and I raised her from a few weeks old… almost full time until she was 8 and she went home kicking and screaming. I still saw her every day after. She has a 12th house Pisces Stellium and she is very sensitive. We love her so much. She was only ever loved, rocked, sang to…and loved on all the time. She doesn’t understand when people are unkind, especially to animals. She wants to be a Vet when she grows up. 

She made a video for us…. 

Then, she sent me a song. She is only 12 years old. With it came…. Dear (___) please don’t leave me for very long. I don’t want to be without you. 

You know this 12 year old child is everything to us…. we both listened and cried our eyes out. How I will drive away from her…. I have no idea. She is my great love story you see. When you think of a love story you think partners or whatever. You don’t consider that your greatest love story will be a grandbaby…. but mine is… 

She sent me this – this morning. I can hardly catch my breath…. I know its Cancer season but this is a lot of love coming from a little girl. She is one of the most precious things to me. God bless her DEEP loving heart… I will never be away from her for long. 

It said… please don’t leave me for long… Guess what my Cancer rising and 4th house Scorpio Stellium are doing right now… ?? I am gutted of course. I just love her so much. It has been such a privilege and an honor to be her grandmother. I want to live and watch her grow up…. so badly. 

Hades Moon, strawb., CrisLondon, NotMyCircus, allie120, Warped by Wuthering Heights, Opalina, dolce
strawb.
Galaxy
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 4337
Monday, June 29, 2020 - 2:57 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Getting to know a Scorpio with Libra Venus. He always notices when I swear … I think I said 2 swear words one day and he immediately noticed you’ve been swearing more lately!”  

I have a Libra Mercury but I also have Virgo (Mercury) Mars, I do cuss when annoyed. I don’t cuss like a sailor or anything but I’m sure it’s a little surprising compared to my normally polite speech and though he doesn’t say anything bad, I just *know* his Libra Venus doesn’t like it. 😂

Also… This is my first experience with a Scorpio man and all I can say is, so the  rumors are true. 😆 

The following users say thanks to strawb. for this post:

Hades Moon, CrisLondon, la_sirena, Opalina
Hades Moon
Star
Limited Access

Members
Monday, June 29, 2020 - 3:19 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

😄 That is funny, strawb. I love hearing/seeing of these types of experiences. Astrology never ceases to amaze me. 

The following users say thanks to Hades Moon for this post:

strawb.
Elsa
I work here.
Admin
Monday, June 29, 2020 - 2:59 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Well.. people just make things up about me. It happens constantly. My motives are constantly in question. If I try to defend myself, it never helps and it often makes the problem worse.

It’s a hopeless thing but so long as I can set it aside, it’s the perp trying to hold up the illusion who has no hope. Eventually it becomes impossible and we all wash out to sea anyway, eventually,

Belief in God really helps a person get through life. I had no clue the power of prayer until I realized it was the only hope I had.  There was just no one else to call on.  And once you realize this, provided it happens, you can never deny it. 

It’s like unseeing that which cannot be unseen. Cat doesn’t go back in the bag… ever,

Hades Moon, CrisLondon, Buendia, allie120, Warped by Wuthering Heights, Opalina, dolce
Hades Moon
Star
Limited Access

Members
Monday, June 29, 2020 - 3:21 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Totally agree, Elsa. My faith gets me through. I can’t imagine life without it. Greatest survival tool.

soup
Milky Way
Members
Monday, June 29, 2020 - 6:10 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

You said the people in the south are really nice but these things happen and I worry about the people I will eventually meet. I’m really going to be shy about getting close to anyone down there. 

If its not the south and its coming from forum/blog… how would they truly know anything about you. Same happened to me when I had my business. I would just laugh my ass off. Some of the stuff was so stupid ….. a lot of gossip about me and my ex husband… one came to me and said people are saying you still love him HAHAHAHA… I didn’t cry a tear when I left that POS… and never spoke to him after. I said to the gossip… what makes you think its okay for you to insert yourself in a lie about my life like that… she was mortified. I had no problem saying it to her. I cut that right out of her mouth the moment it came out. 

I always considered the person delivering the information MORE than the person who supposedly said it. I often wonder why a person puts their self into the position of – snitch of the week. And, why do they feel so comfortable letting someone talk bad about you to them? No one would try to talk shit about my people to me… I would cut them mid sentence ONE. 

Who cares… fuck em…. with all your health issues you shouldn’t have to worry about this petty shit. Terrible. People who visit here know what a trying situation you are going through. 

Hades Moon, NotMyCircus, allie120, Warped by Wuthering Heights
Elsa
I work here.
Admin
Monday, June 29, 2020 - 8:49 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

It’s both but I was thinking about online.  A classic example, my daughter wanted to be called, “Mostacciolia”, online, when she was five years old.  It was her favorite pasta.

Her name got shortened to, “Mosta”, by someone… maybe her?

Next thing I knew, there was this big psych profile about me, asserting that I was an insecure narcissist who gave my daughter an ugly name.

Then I say, “Mosta” is about noodles she likes.

They say, “Likely story, you insecure narcissist!”

I do think people in the South are nice. If some or even all of them are “fake nice”, that’s fine with me.  Seriously, I have Libra. I am in favor of decorum.

In reality, people are just people and none of them are perfect. I will say, people in South tend to understand this at an above-average level. I also think people will love you here, because you’re a character.

I think you will grow to love it here because fighting for your life everyday gets tiresome. Around here, someone comes up to you and says, “Let me help you with that, honey.”  And when it happens, you realize you’ve come to the right land… or least it’s this way for me.  Because I do need help from time to time.  More so as I get older and that’s going to happen to all of us.

I agree, take it slow. I think I told you, no reputation is a good reputation. People will come around and want to get to know you.  You really do want to get on well with your neighbors. In fact, speaking poorly of your neighbor is a big taboo. Speaking poorly of anyone, for that matter.

I guess that’s another reason I like it here. The prevailing attitudes coincide with my own. I’m not interested in being vicious. 

soup, allie120, Warped by Wuthering Heights
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 1202
Currently Online: jana, susane
Guest(s) 93
Currently Browsing this Page:
3 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Newest Members:
Robert
corsimone