Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Random Thoughts Thread 2
Libra Noir
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 8098
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Monday, June 1, 2020 - 12:56 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

D4BC9A14-0999-4CAD-8F06-1188A7A8E38F.jpegImage EnlargerOk interesting. It’s actually a place that is said to be very healing for things like depression. I’ve spent time there and have a different take on the energy, but the natural beauty is undeniable. I didn’t take this picture, fyi

The following users say thanks to Libra Noir for this post:

strawb., Warped by Wuthering Heights, aspire
anonymoushermit
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 5527
Monday, June 1, 2020 - 1:07 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

It looks beautiful. I bet it looks even better on a sunny day. The picture looks like it’s on a cloudy, or only half-sunny, day.

I’ll try to intuitive feel out the picture.

anonymoushermit
Milky Way
Members
Monday, June 1, 2020 - 1:10 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Well, I get a fun, social, vibe, from it. Just my opinion!

Libra Noir
Milky Way
Members
Monday, June 1, 2020 - 2:05 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Well it can get foggy. Its actually a lot of camping and hiking a few spiritual retreat type places. The drive is scenic. No big hotels. Big Sur proper is like a very tiny town. Very very sparsely populated and it’s a huge stretch of coastline.

Libra Noir
Milky Way
Members
Monday, June 1, 2020 - 2:11 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Actually I take that back. Its not even technically a town. 

strawb.
Galaxy
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 4337
Monday, June 1, 2020 - 11:22 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I’ve heard of it, from the Kerouac book.

Always been on my list of places to go, along with Joshua Tree, in California.

Nice pic.

Libra Noir
Milky Way
Members
Monday, June 1, 2020 - 2:01 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hi Strawb:):) Thats right, Kerouac! Also, for fans of MadMen, that’s where Don goes in the final episodes. That hippie retreat is still there. Its called Esalen. It’s been out of my price range lol, but someday I would love to go to a workshop there. 

Ive driven through Joshua Tree, but never hung out.  

anonymoushermit
Milky Way
Members
Monday, June 1, 2020 - 12:41 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

And if any one is in a gluttonous mood.

Image Enlarger

anonymoushermit
Milky Way
Members
Monday, June 1, 2020 - 1:05 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Mercury in Aries- “Hurry up jacka$$!”, honks horn.

Mercury in Taurus- :.chew, chew, chew:.

Mercury in Gemini- “So, my friend’s mother’s aunt’s sister’s grandma’s called me yesterday, and she gave me mittens for my birthday!”

Mercury in Cancer- “Oh God, my hands are so sore from gardening today,” waves one hand like a fan, showing her new diamond ring.

The following users say thanks to anonymoushermit for this post:

dolce
Soph-tee-clees
Sun
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 723
Monday, June 1, 2020 - 3:44 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

No, it no longer does at that degree…

That’s a shame because it made you look super cool to have gotten that!

Libra Noir said

Sorry, thats my Moon placememt. My Mercury is 12Scorpio. Does it still apply? 

The following users say thanks to Soph-tee-clees for this post:

Libra Noir
Soph-tee-clees
Sun
Limited Access

Members
Monday, June 1, 2020 - 5:18 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

This is what the UK government is up to!:

Sex in your house with a person from another household illegal from today

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/…..1591006473

soup
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 7685
Monday, June 1, 2020 - 7:46 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

OMG…

You can tell the moon is getting ready to be on fire. 

An Aries kept coming for me this morning. I know, already, this morning. It’s not even 7:30 am. 

She kept coming, and I ignored. When it happened the 3rd time I blew her ass up. I mean a verbal Mars in Gemini Mercury in Scorpio lashing that I have not done in years. I backed up and let her continue over and over but Aries likes to poke the bear and my stinger came unleashed.

I hit low, below the belt. I went low, low. I mean the nastiest Scorpio stinging that  one uses to completely disable their opponent. That kind that leaves a person paralyzed and dumbfounded. 

In my defense, if there is one, she said (after she begged me to respond 3 times and then I kindly did) I suggest you do… and then gave a verbal diarrhea insult. That was it. Gloves off, lets go.   

I reminded her of all of the shitty things she has ever done in her life since she was 5 years old. I don’t even know why I had all that shit stored in my head. Aries came for war, she threw the first punch. In response I burned the house down. I burned it down to ash. There is no chance to ever fix this relationship. 

Then, there was silence. I hope to God she is finished with her little act of war. I really hate my own guts when I have to defend myself like that… in that way you know you have to when someone just wont stop peppering you with bullets. In that way you know you are forced to rise up because the beating wont end until you put your boot on someones neck. 

I hope I never have to speak to her again. (here comes the amputation… are we here again?) Now I am going to have to ride my bike (to shake it off) and sit quiet for a while until I can get rid of it. It’s so gross when that is forced on you. You try to take the high road but some people just wont let you. 

I suppose people are EXTRA right now with the Virus, the riots, the burning down of our Nations Capital… (which is bothering me tremendously this morning) 

I haven’t had to go full Mortal Combat in 30 years. I hate it. I never want to do it again. But, I will be damned if I tell her I’m sorry because I am not. Even right now I would like to literally punch her in the face. It’s so gross to feel like this. I didn’t know I still had all that in me. So much for progress. Ugggg 

I hope no one else texts or calls me until June 10th. I am like a rabid dog. Ashamed… I really am.   

Elsa
I work here.
Admin
Forum Posts: 32365
Monday, June 1, 2020 - 7:57 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

“. I am like a rabid dog. Ashamed… I really am.  “

I just finished a newsletter about this for Wed. Anyone who does not take care at this time, is going to have so back down and apologize, most likely.  Hold your fire, if you can!

The following users say thanks to Elsa for this post:

soup, aspire
soup
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 7685
Monday, June 1, 2020 - 2:24 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I get it Elsa, I really do. I got it the minute I responded.

She was just after me and after me and …I thought to myself why? Why does she keep saying these things. I don’t want to have to back her up. And, she just wouldn’t stop. After the first two times I was shocked.  

I knew better than to respond. She was so vicious and mean. And, I think to stop it I just pulled the trigger. 

Watching our Nations Capitol on fire. Listening to one idiotic thing after the next about why its okay to burn America to the ground and its buildings that are hundreds of years old. Listening to people who think its a good idea to just kill good police officers because one was a nightmare of a man.

Watching the National Guard have to march into cities across America after being locked in for 80 days – knowing these folks are spreading the CV everywhere and within no time they are going to cause overcrowding in our hospitals and literally kill our older population. (it did no good for the whole country to isolate – look at the people in the streets) 

Then, she decided to degrade me in the worst way. Not the first time. Just the first time I got her off my back. I should have stopped it the first time she did it…. 50 times ago. 

I know the skies are a mess. I see the people run amok. I see the insane behavior that makes no sense to me. I don’t feel helpless but knowing how profoundly stupid a whole lot of people are makes me worried that there is no hope. Not for my kids, their kids, our country. 

I am grateful for astrology. I should have read the newsletter before I opened anything this morning. The thing is…I already knew. You have been telling us this and warning us about this energy for a very long time. 

I won’t miss her insults and badgering. I wont miss her. But, I will miss the part of me that knew better than to respond. I know better. I know this does nothing but reduce who I am as a person and all the work I have done on myself to rise above this kind of thing. It was primitive. 

I will never apologize to her. She is as horrible as a person can be and I am glad to be rid of her. But, I won’t let it happen again. 

Thanks for keeping us informed. We are better people when we are armed with this information. 

HOLDING MY FIRE….. 

Soph-tee-clees
Sun
Limited Access

Members
Monday, June 1, 2020 - 12:48 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Interesting, because I had something similar recently but cannot identify the general astrology that would cause it. For me, I had assumed Mars inconjunct my Sun exactly!

I have had a friend for more than two decades whom a few months ago decided to list my faults on an email after a social arrangement.

I had fended him off but since lockdown had ended up talking to the two of them and the other day I just completely snapped.

I did similar to how you described. I took information from a book with listed personality traits and stated how these were so obviously what he does. With two of them I specified behaviours from our past specific to those traits and one of them was a particularly nasty statement he had said to me one time. I also took apart his own explanations of his own behaviour which obviously put him in a very “victimised” light.

What makes me compare it to your situation is that there was an element of karma to it. He had sent a long email really really reaching for bad behaviours within me, things like single generalised jokes in a car in privacy; but when I sent one back after being goaded a few months later I was not reaching.

I have the tendency to memorise word for word entire conversations and things. It can be creepy truly. One of the things I mentioned was various pieces of evidence confirmed many times that the people involved had been gossiping about me so much they had created an entirely false version of me and were surprised when this did not match the reality. They would state very surely that I associated with things I have no connection with. So I was literally saying that whenever the communication breaks down to that extent it cannot be continued.

I think anyone else if they were to read the email would tend to think with those sorts of descriptions that I had obviously had a bad time of this and had had enough.

My point after all this is that the girl probably deserved it and that you shouldn’t feel bad for dishing out much needed karma.

The following users say thanks to Soph-tee-clees for this post:

soup
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 1202
Currently Online: Curl, susane, eleonora
Guest(s) 65
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Newest Members:
corsimone
Daniela