Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Random Thoughts Thread 2
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 7858
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Sunday, May 31, 2020 - 8:33 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I suspect the protests go beyond George Floyd (and Ahmaud Arbery and Breonna Taylor) at this point. There’s something bigger going on. 

Libra Noir
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 8076
Sunday, May 31, 2020 - 2:16 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I think there are some really ancient wounds. 

The following users say thanks to Libra Noir for this post:

anonymoushermit
PurpleStarGirl
Montana USA
Star
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1206
Sunday, May 31, 2020 - 1:53 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Remember how I mentioned a while back that Mr. Archer hurt my feelings? I didn’t speak to him for a week and a half after I explained to him that he hurt my feelings until he messaged me about meeting up at the pub (yesterday when I split from my uncle’s place and now I’m staying with friends for the next week in town). For the record, I just told him how I had felt hurt before I decided not to message him for a while and let it go. 

Well, I had let that go and three pints in of him drinking, he brought it up like I offended him about it and told me he meant that I was strange when he thought that I had hit my head too many times, not that something was wrong with me. I already know I’m strange and he knows it as well so it was kind of a stupid thing for him to point out the obvious. I ended the conversation on that by saying I was over it and asked if he was over it and he said he was and it got dropped shortly afterwards.

I really don’t understand people sometimes.

anonymoushermit
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 5527
Sunday, May 31, 2020 - 2:15 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

It’s your Aquarius planets. You are ‘strange’, in a good way.

I didn’t know you didn’t speak to him for a week and a half! laugh

PurpleStarGirl
Montana USA
Star
Limited Access

Members
Sunday, May 31, 2020 - 2:44 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Someone pissed him off last night too and all he wanted to do was go home afterwards. I kept telling him if he wanted to go home, then he should go home. He stubbornly stayed with me until he was sure I left safely in my cab. 

Haha, yep! Kinda threw me off that he randomly messaged me too. I was expecting to not speak to him again and move to another state without saying a word. Doesn’t really bother me to not talk to him much anymore. I like him but we’re nothing more than friends.

And I’m okay with being strange. Not many people appreciate my Aquarius energy. Their loss.

anonymoushermit
Milky Way
Members
Sunday, May 31, 2020 - 2:49 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I almost forgot. You’re moving to another state. Wow, maybe then you’ll be in an even better state of mind. Also, if you’re in a better state of mind, you can communicate better!

PurpleStarGirl
Montana USA
Star
Limited Access

Members
Sunday, May 31, 2020 - 3:05 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Maybe. I doubt I’ll be speaking to him that much anyways because I don’t speak to people much if I don’t live in the same area as them. Not gonna tell him that I’ll miss him too much even though I am a bit sad at leaving my friends behind. I was crying a bit but I don’t remember the conversation I had with him when he asked why because I was pretty drunk.

The following users say thanks to PurpleStarGirl for this post:

anonymoushermit
anonymoushermit
Milky Way
Members
Sunday, May 31, 2020 - 3:39 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

How long have you been living in your current city, or place?

Good luck! 

PurpleStarGirl
Montana USA
Star
Limited Access

Members
Sunday, May 31, 2020 - 11:21 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Eight years. I should have left when my dad died and I graduated from college.

anonymoushermit
PurpleStarGirl
Montana USA
Star
Limited Access

Members
Sunday, May 31, 2020 - 12:22 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

And I also mentioned once or twice that I didn’t bite when he wouldn’t sit closer to me at a table we were at. I had to move to sit next to him because I couldn’t see him in the light.

Pretty sure he said something along the lines that I unfortunately haven’t tried (to bite him). For someone who has no interest in me, he sure was specific about that.

anonymoushermit
soup
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 7682
Sunday, May 31, 2020 - 3:13 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I want to understand why it makes sense to burn the local businesses down… of the people that provide a service to the towns and cities. Why destroy your own neighborhood? 

I want to be very clear when I say if one of my sons were in the street destroying someones cars, homes, businesses… I would go in the street and grab them up and handle that myself. I am talking about handling it…MYSELF. And, I don’t care how old they are. 

I hear these people. I understand what they are saying. I completely get what they want … and I absolutely know that change is necessary. But I’ll be damned if one of my kids would destroy the lives of a family that owned a local barber shop or grocery store without me being on top of them hands and feet. I did not raise my children to make the world worse. And I’ll be damned if I would sit back and watch them do it. 

Mine are grown. And, I still called and asked where there were. Not that they would be in it… but I was making sure.  

We have a right to protest. People need to be heard. But destroying the lives of people in your neighborhood that have worked all their lives to provide a service is shitty at best. 

There are good and bad people in every profession. I can’t imagine being a police officer, a teacher, a child care worker, a nurse…. I wouldn’t do it. 

Further… we have been locked up here where I live for almost 80 days. On the day they finally say we are the only state in the county to meet all 5 of the criteria with Covid numbers and that we can go out and start phase 3… all hell breaks loose. There are 104K people dead right now from this virus. What’s the country going to look like in another month or so? The whole point of us being locked up was to flatten the curve. You can bet that effort is trashed… wasted time. Did the whole damn thing for nothing… that crap is spreading like wildfire right now… getting ready to spike in a city near you… and me. Just wait and see. The very thing we were trying to avoid… 

We are going to be locked up again. The thought of moving to Atlanta right now makes me sick to my stomach. Georgia can have that city. I would rather stay home. 

I am so disappointed right now. And, I can’t express how gutted I was to watch that man die in the street begging for help, begging and crying he could not breathe. 

2020 is shit. And, I can’t breathe will be remembered as its slogan. None of us can breathe. 

What happens when Mars goes into Aries? Dear God… I can’t even imagine. My Catholic husband was talking about end times tonight. Its the first time he has talked about religion in years. He was speaking of biblical markers … I said you’ve never talked about this to me before. He said… well, can you see it? 

I can’t sleep. Uranus… on my moon and opposite my stellium. Insomnia….. the worries of the world in my head…. 

The following users say thanks to soup for this post:

NotMyCircus
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Sunday, May 31, 2020 - 9:36 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

2020 so far…….

Image Enlarger

The following users say thanks to NotMyCircus for this post:

soup
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Sunday, May 31, 2020 - 9:49 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

….and this.

Image Enlarger

soup
Soph-tee-clees
Sun
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 723
Sunday, May 31, 2020 - 6:13 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Now that is an interesting question!

If we take Mars in Pisces atm to mean all the seething parts of society! But in my observation, planets crossing into Aries and beginning a new astrological cycle create quite the change.

Also, what with the retrograde.

But the national guard has already been dispatched to 15 states so the situation is still developing.

What happens when Mars goes into Aries? Dear God… I can’t even imagine. My Catholic husband was talking about end times tonight. Its the first time he has talked about religion in years. He was speaking of biblical markers … I said you’ve never talked about this to me before. He said… well, can you see it?

The following users say thanks to Soph-tee-clees for this post:

soup
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Sunday, May 31, 2020 - 9:33 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Soup, I could easily see you doing this….

Libra Noir, soup
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 1202
Currently Online: CrisLondon, Curl
Guest(s) 81
Currently Browsing this Page:
2 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Newest Members:
Cezary
DayDay777