Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Random Thoughts Thread 2
Tess
Rocky Mountains
Planetary ruler
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 290
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Tuesday, May 19, 2020 - 8:11 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hey Soup,

Dallas, Georgia is a real nice place.  Wishing you the best, no matter where you land.  It’s a grand adventure, no doubt 🙂

The following users say thanks to Tess for this post:

Elsa, soup, Hades Moon
soup
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 7594
Tuesday, May 19, 2020 - 12:48 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Tess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Thank you so much. I am looking at Dallas, Ga now…. THANK YOU! So much better than what I have seen. I love it. Okay, now, with a clear head…. I will keep going. Some really cute homes in that area. Looks great.

Thanks for coming in for me Tess! I was getting so turned around and …just LOST. 

XOXOXOXO heartheartheartheart

The following users say thanks to soup for this post:

Hades Moon
Elsa
I work here.
Admin
Forum Posts: 32160
sp_UserOnlineSmall Online
Tuesday, May 19, 2020 - 11:38 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Employee at Guitar World: Seriously? One string? That’s all you want?

Brushy: It’s all I need.

The following users say thanks to Elsa for this post:

Hades Moon, Warped by Wuthering Heights
Elsa
I work here.
Admin
Tuesday, May 19, 2020 - 11:45 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Crankin’ Up the 3-String Shovel

I think this is true talent… no ass needs to be shown.

Opalina, soup, Hades Moon
Elsa
I work here.
Admin
Tuesday, May 19, 2020 - 1:26 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

It’s normal for you guys, soup. Persevere!

soup, Hades Moon
soup
Milky Way
Members
Tuesday, May 19, 2020 - 1:59 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

He just apologized … I try to remember he is starting a new job with new people in an arena he has never worked in before and he has to learn a whole new thing… I don’t have to rush to meet new people or be in charge of people who probably know more about what he is about to do than he does…. for sure. He is going to be dropped into a brand new sea of people and work… that I wont have to deal with. So, I am trying to be patient. 

So…. here I go… dumping my things in the dumpster. This man better be worth all this. Scorpio and Pisces…. 31 years of this ping pong…. and we just keep sticking together like glue. 

He called me a pain in the ass….. then said I apologize. Then said, I have been apologizing to you for 31 years…. then laughed… then off he went, back up to work… 

This will play out again tomorrow and the next day and the day after that because neither of us have one idea of what the hell we are doing. 

He blurted out something that I did take a stand on…. he said, when its time to go or even after we get there you are going to leave… you either wont go or you will leave me down there. I straightened that out immediately. I had no idea that was even in his head. I should have known he might be thinking that way. He knows he is leaving nothing behind and I am leaving everything behind…. my kids, their kids, my parents who are still alive, my business… he is just changing jobs and doesn’t speak to his family….. 

Oh well, we keep moving forward. 

Hades Moon, anonymoushermit, Tess, NotMyCircus
anonymoushermit
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 5481
Tuesday, May 19, 2020 - 3:46 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

You both sound stressed. Good luck! coolcoolcoolcoolcool

The following users say thanks to anonymoushermit for this post:

soup, CrisLondon
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 7715
Tuesday, May 19, 2020 - 9:47 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Remember, Venus went retrograde. It’s going to test your marriage more than usual. Plus we’re all going through major stressors (sorry if I sound preachy). 

Here’s a song I used to listen to when Shiny Taurus and I would argue, and I questioned whether we would make it. Still makes me cry to listen to it, because it has a good message. 

The following users say thanks to NotMyCircus for this post:

anonymoushermit, Hades Moon, CrisLondon
soup
Milky Way
Members
Tuesday, May 19, 2020 - 2:03 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Also, haha I told him that the astrologers told me where a town was…. pulled it up, showed him the homes and the downtown area. God, it looks almost identical to where we are living now. 

He likes it and I do too…. 

When I told him it took an astrologer to find a town for us …. he laughed and said… how do they know this stuff? I said, these ladies live all over the world. They know everything. laugh

Looks like we found a town laugh

Thank you Tess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hades Moon, Tess, NotMyCircus
Hades Moon
Star
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1003
Tuesday, May 19, 2020 - 2:58 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

So funny (and cool 😎), telling your hub that it took an astrologer to find a town 😄..what a good story this has ended up being!

I’m so happy that things are looking up for you now heart

And I agree, Tess is a gem 💎. 

The following users say thanks to Hades Moon for this post:

Tess, soup
Tess
Rocky Mountains
Planetary ruler
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 290
Tuesday, May 19, 2020 - 4:58 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Very sweet of you to call me an astrologer, I am not!  Just an astrology buff and friend of Elsa’s, we go back a good way, it all started with eBay, way back when, likely over 20 years ago.

One of my best friends in the world lives there, she moved from the west side of Atlanta after her husband died and she searched long and hard to find a community she felt comfortable and safe in (especially alone).  She’s been there now a couple of years and absolutely loves it.  Just big enough and close enough to city stuff too.  Big moves are stressful and you’re right, he’s stressed too.  You’re gonna come out on the other end even better than before.  There’s something about going through a stressful time together that makes the bond even stronger.  A shared misery, perhaps?  We’re all cheering you on!

You’re right too, there’s almost always someone here that has an answer to whatever question.  And it’s always pretty good info.  I love that!  

The following users say thanks to Tess for this post:

Hades Moon, Elsa, soup, NotMyCircus, CrisLondon
soup
Milky Way
Members
Tuesday, May 19, 2020 - 9:00 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Thanks again Tess! The town is great. We have both been looking up everything we can find on it today. The downtown area is great. Looks like the one we have here. I love it. 

We even ran the miles to his job…. YouTube videos, all the other real estate sites… 

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hades Moon
Star
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1003
Tuesday, May 19, 2020 - 4:59 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Off to hairdressers this morning 💇🏼‍♀️. Man, it’s been a long time. I’m excited 😜 

The following users say thanks to Hades Moon for this post:

Elsa, soup
CrisLondon
London (UK)
Planet
Members
Forum Posts: 177
Tuesday, May 19, 2020 - 5:19 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

How I envy you! Enjoy it!

It’s my turn again tomorrow to tidy/cut the hair on the back of my head…The hairdressers in England aren’t opening for a month or more, it seems the government is saying (ahhh.)

I’ll def have a pedicure as soon as it’s possible. I really feel like treating myself. A massage would be nice yet not sure how the massage therapists’ field will be doing things in the next weeks – will check websites.

Basically my random thoughts now point towards my really missing these pampering services (well, pedicures are pampering imo: hair cuts and massages are a necessity imo) 

Gosh either I miss being professionally touched or/and I need grounding. Weeding jobs this weekend then!

The following users say thanks to CrisLondon for this post:

Hades Moon, soup
soup
Milky Way
Members
Tuesday, May 19, 2020 - 9:04 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I look like a bush monster Hades. My hair looks like its grown 3 inches. Its so long and I hate it. I would pay anything for a Pedi right now… a nice haircut with a little color maybe…. a manicure. A massage would be too much for me to ask… I would take a 20 dollar haircut at this point. eek

I went to the calendar today to add up the days…. SIXTY SEVEN days in quarantine as of today. I have been out just a tiny little bit…. we have successfully been jailed in our home together day and night for 67 days and we are both still alive LOL 

Hades Moon, CrisLondon
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 1202
Currently Online: Elsa, aspire, PurpleStarGirl, teeceedee7
Guest(s) 96
Currently Browsing this Page:
3 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Newest Members:
Gayle
Radostina