Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Random Thoughts Thread 2
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 7885
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Friday, May 15, 2020 - 5:07 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yesterday evening I set up the porch herons that Shiny Taurus’ momma gave us. He had named them Bill and Hillary. Yes, after the Clintons. 😆  

Anyway, they’re now watching over my herb garden. 🌱🌱🌱🌺

The following users say thanks to NotMyCircus for this post:

Buendia, anonymoushermit, Opalina, Hades Moon
Soph-tee-clees
Sun
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 723
Saturday, May 16, 2020 - 4:43 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hey so, foks in the Rando. Folks and folkette’s…

I posted here before, a long time ago. You knew me by many names back then. Phoenix9061210, Thesecondphoenix, Julietsbrainlessboyfriend, and whothefisthatcrazyguy.

Anyway, time is getting pretty quiet and slow on furlough and Elsa was kind enough to let me back. So here I am.

Just wanted to say so it doesn’t get weird later…

Is ‘Soph-tee-cles’ JBB?

Yes? No? Who’s JBB? What time is it? What am I doing here?

[personal statement regarding something of mega importance has been cancelled due to local earthquake.]

–> Shooting for about 15% of the intensity of previous posts.

The following users say thanks to Soph-tee-clees for this post:

anonymoushermit, Warped by Wuthering Heights, Osiris Wife
Libra Noir
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 8098
Saturday, May 16, 2020 - 5:04 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

Hi:) I was just wondering about you the other day. I’ve been really digging into my Law of One studies and you crossed my mind in regards to that (the Harvest, the current service to self agendas). Hope you are well. 

Soph-tee-clees
Sun
Limited Access

Members
Saturday, May 16, 2020 - 5:45 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Thankyou Libra Noir. Although being the Leo I am I would be more happy if you had thought of me everyday!

I have been better. Furlough has meant a huge difference in exercise, my job is physically ‘heavy’. So that has had a knock on effect on my health and now, after six weeks of bad ‘blood sugars’ as they’re called, I am obsessively sorting it out.

But even with that, lounging around, indulging in things like loads of dream interpretation. Things are quite good. Had I not had the bloodsugar problem though obviously I could have studied coding, and done more music.

The Law of One has basically infiltrated the Q movement. Quite a few people in that movement know about it. I saw an LoO quote yesterday hashtagged #QAnon! It’s really close to hitting mainstream.

Libra Noir
Soph-tee-clees
Sun
Limited Access

Members
Saturday, May 16, 2020 - 5:48 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

To clarify I do have ideas on COVID. Q has dropped a certain percentage of it but not the really dark stuff. But I basically walk in lockstep with Q on the issues of politics which reduces my personal need to go to other blogs and things and include extraneous information. I.e. I only know what I need to.

Libra Noir
JoFrance
Celestial sphere
Members
Forum Posts: 3363
Saturday, May 16, 2020 - 7:56 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I love Q and all the notables.  The anons do an incredible job of unearthing articles you would never hear of that explain what is happening today.

The following users say thanks to JoFrance for this post:

Libra Noir, Warped by Wuthering Heights, Soph-tee-clees
Soph-tee-clees
Sun
Limited Access

Members
Sunday, May 17, 2020 - 12:47 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Following some of what Q has been saying, i.e. with the 2 year deltas and stuff. Is like following a super advanced script from extra terrestrial beings or something.

D5 showed that it is worked out on such a level that all deep state motivations seem to come to nought.

Interestingly, a couple of people highlighted May 22nd as an important date and Q in some anons view confirmed that in post 4255. This Venus retrograde cycle is SO important since another source has mentioned June 3rd as well.

Libra Noir
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 8098
Saturday, May 16, 2020 - 9:18 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I see and sense a lot in meditation but I do balance it with a fair amount of 3D events. I do not follow Q as of yet, but keep in touch with many that do (mainly Magenta Pixie).  I don’t know how much I can get embroiled and still keep my frequency but I also don’t want to bury my head in the sand.

So ya balance, moderation, less intensity like you mentioned. It’s like a moment by moment thing it seems. Taking in information, feeling the feelings and then integration. I will say that it seems like that alchemical process of digesting events is happening quicker and easier too though. I even see it in people around me, so I think it’s a larger energetic thing. Those that are hanging on, are having the harder time. 

Soph-tee-clees
Sun
Limited Access

Members
Sunday, May 17, 2020 - 1:00 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yeah, one thing I would like to mention is that I don’t know how much you know. But in the anons view events of mega, mega importance happened on the Jupiter Pluto conjunction exactly. This was such an undercutting of the negative agendas on this planet that it should have created a permanent energetic change.

I do think there is some effort on QAnons behalf to make sure the movement stays as something positive like, Q themselves obviously know things of such darkness it would break most people. I think a statement of their was something like the full truth would put 95% of people in hospital and I have seen photos and things of a TRULY disturbing nature.

But they are not dropping things like that because that is not the point. It is almost as though they are doing the dirty work that it is not great for a lot of us to do (they have said things to that effect). Like you get the minimum of darkness that you need from those posts. There is NO reason for me to know some of the darker stuff involved in a lot of this while I don’t have a position in actively opposing it. Like some of the dark stuff that I used to be aware of.

For me, sometimes with all this darkness I will fall into despair, and it is at that time that I need to pay attention to a patriots intel to effectively overcome the negativity. Because if an outside force (I.e. having less power than the government in an important matter such as this) is actively making you feel bad no amount of meditation or other such things is going to help. Sometimes you need something to actually oppose the thing that is creating the problem.

Hope you are doing well anyway Libra Noir!

anonymoushermit
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 5527
Saturday, May 16, 2020 - 7:08 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

You’ll always be Phoenix to me.

Image Enlarger

The following users say thanks to anonymoushermit for this post:

JoFrance
Soph-tee-clees
Sun
Limited Access

Members
Sunday, May 17, 2020 - 12:44 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

That song was playing quite strongly in my head when I wrote the post!

Long time anon, hope you’re well.

anonymoushermit
anonymoushermit
Milky Way
Members
Saturday, May 16, 2020 - 11:20 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I did this on the apartment stairs. I hope don’t nobody in the compartment thinks that I’m ‘unstable’!

Warped by Wuthering Heights
PurpleStarGirl
Montana USA
Star
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1225
Saturday, May 16, 2020 - 11:59 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I feel so embarrassed. I was looking for funny GIFs to send to Mr. Archer (my Sagittarius male friend) just for fun, nothing serious and I accidentally hit one that said “I loaf you” with Guinness and soda bread involved in the background and there was a green four leaf clover in the ‘o’ of ‘loaf’. I know he’s not interested in me and while I am very much attracted to him, it’s mortifying that I hit one that implied I loved him or anything. Bad enough for me to end up crying a bit because I don’t want him to think I actually loved like that him or anything. He saw the GIF and just laughed. I don’t know if I can look him in the eye now when I see him next.

anonymoushermit
Milky Way
Members
Sunday, May 17, 2020 - 12:15 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Maybe you had a Venus retrograde gaffe. geminismily_gif

PurpleStarGirl
PurpleStarGirl
Montana USA