Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Jukebox 2023

(@elisa)
Trusted Member

i was just thinking about how people try to fight against authority but always, i think the law usually wins ; unless they are persuaded to change so maybe it can change. there were songs written about authority (pluto capricorn happenings now) Saturn restrictions.

I Fought the Law - The Crickets - YouTube

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

Talent!! Oozing!

teeceedee7
(@teeceedee7)
Eminent Member
Plutolover
(@plutolover)
Trusted Member

I've not heard this in such a long time, and it just fits a summer day

1 Reply
(@aquarius-lurker)

Eminent Member
Allie
Topic starter
(@allie120)
Reputable Member

This was my husband’s and my wedding song. I haven’t been able to hear it since without a tear rolling out of my eye. This is me at my most sentimental. It’s the most beautiful thing a heart can feel about life.

6 Replies
soup
 soup
(@soup)

Reputable Member

@allie120 Pretty!!!!! I love that!  And I am glad that you have this. I love this for you. 

I've probably already told you this story already but after waiting for years and me running from any thought of it my husband sent me this song. Damn Pisces. They know what works LOL .... then I married him. He sends me this every Valentines Day and any time he thinks I am not paying attention and it works. Shit! haha I ran all that time and all it took was this song. 🤣 I love his Venus in Pisces. You know I have Sun conjunct Neptune... we are a pair. No romance no deal. All these years later.... 😍 

Not much bothers me anymore. People are literal idiots! 😳 After Pluto in Cap, I am done with people LOL (they are so full of 🤫) (now that it's back I am quickly reminded of what I learned since 08 and running in the opposite direction) but your wedding song tugged at (what's left of) my heartstrings and reminded me of what I do love and ... it's this man. Thanks for sharing. xo That is beautiful. Hope you are well... 

Allie
(@allie120)

Reputable Member

@soup I do remember the store you your man and this song! 🥰 I love that for both of you!

I’m such a reluctant romantic, I think. Or at least a quirky one. I don’t often describe myself as quirky because I’m really not but there are some small, odd things that I would consider romantic. Unfortunately, I can’t define them…they just have to ✨ happen ✨ like magic… you never know when how why where!

But this song will always get me…we hear it out, randomly somewhere and I’m 🥹

soup
 soup
(@soup)

Reputable Member

@allie120 I think you're romantic about that man. Well, he is certainly loved greatly. That I know. That is a pretty song. Tugs my heart every time I hear it. I define romance in a lot of ways. The things they do for us, we do for them. It all counts. Kids are here. He has really stepped up and taken an active role this time. I mean he is in it hands and elbows. Gives me a little sit-down time. I'll take it and add it to the romance list. 😊

Allie
(@allie120)

Reputable Member

@soup That’s awesome! I’m so glad to hear that ❤️

Maybe as we grow older, more experienced, or mature, we learn what real romance is. Or we define it differently. Once you’re in the day-to-day, the dirt, the hard stuff, the mundane, the notion changes and becomes something more real.

I do love him and in a way that I never could have imagined as a younger woman 30 years ago. That’s one of the most amazing things about life.

soup
 soup
(@soup)

Reputable Member

@allie120 I think about this. The difference in how we see love or commitment when we are younger and what that means after we have been in one for decades or just how we view it with time. Night and day for me... I guess I had this idea of how it was supposed to be. That idea doesn't resemble what it actually is. 

I have been through a lot of chaos over the last few years. Dealt with a lot of loss. Some from misunderstandings and at other times from the cruelty of others. Never mind that, because that is on them, but the one thing that has never wavered is the loyalty between us and the solid ground we stand on when we are in it together. If he is happy and healthy I am. Visa versa. We take good care of each other like a parent would care for a child. (Saturn)

There are times when I have said or felt it was a bit much, this hovering. But when it comes down to the real deal, illness, being broke, whatever the problem, we have been able to overcome together. I can tell you this... no one and I mean no one has ever had my back, stepped in front of me to face the opposition like he has. Doesn't matter if I am right or if I made a mistake which he would expect me to apologize for ... either way... he's right there. Like a force of nature. People don't see Pisces as a force of nature normally. I am here to report, they are. 

We do bug each other. We have been locked in alone together now since 3/2020. We have been reintroduced. He told me the other day; I thought I knew who you were. Now I know who you are, and I love you more. He said that tough guy thing you have going is a wall to avoid pain. You are the softest person I have ever met. I feel the same about him only opposite. That soft side of him ... there is a Capricorn/Aquarius/Aries under all that. He does not F around lol but he is so caring and gentle with the girls. Just like yours... He has taken better care of me than my parents ever did. I am learning to really practice gratitude. I love him romantically, but he is also my truest friend.

Now I can see why people never remarry after they lose their love. Why they have no interest in dating and why some just lay down and go with them in the end. You can tell someone about it, but they really don't know until they know or have experienced this through their own parents. If it's his time to go before mine, I guarantee I am going with him. And I mean it. 

I consider mutual respect romantic. Also, his sense of responsibility. 

Allie
(@allie120)

Reputable Member

@soup That is an excellent explanation of it. And it something that, for most people, only life and experience can show. It’s like the difference between what our granddaughters understand is love (I’m thinking of my 8 y/o whose knowledge is so little, thank God), to what a 20 year old believes to what a 60 year old believes. Astronomical because life, experience. 

The tests we all go through, illness, children, bills, layoffs, things beyond our control, the extremes in mundane, pain, joy…those just add up, day after day until you have years and decades behind you.

It’s difficult to imagine doing that all over again when it comes to that. I, too, seek nothing beyond what I have and cannot imagine not having it. It makes me sad. But we live now ☺️❤️

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

Posted by: @allie120

I do love him and in a way that I never could have imagined as a younger woman 30 years ago. That’s one of the most amazing things

Well said and I can relate.

1 Reply
Allie
(@allie120)

Reputable Member

@elsa ❤️

Page 7 / 13
Scroll to Top