Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Juke Box 2023!

(@elisa)
Trusted Member

ย 

i was talking to my mom's part time caretaker on astrology and she was shocked that John Denver was a Capricorn. She was noooo he isn't, capricorn i've met are so cold. lol Well yeah but he has a pisces moon. And i remember Elvis is Capricorn with his baby pisces moon. ^^ and that fiery sag rising.

2 Replies
(@sirena-oceana)

Trusted Member

@elisa why is it a โ€œbabyโ€ Pisces Moon. With Pisces, thereโ€™s sensitivity, but thereโ€™s a certain wisdom in that sensitivity. The last sign of the Zodiac is the most un-baby-like just given that itโ€™s the last sign. Aries are the child-like signs, as the 1st signโ€ฆ Pisces doesnโ€™t have that naรฏvety.ย 

Anyway, Love the song!

(@elisa)

Trusted Member

@sirena-oceanaย 

oh it seems so cute and sweet and they have this cherubic like appearance about them, with cute cheeks and all. lol xD

as the last sign it seems like an old man but i see that more saturn (capricorn/ aquarius) old man hunching but wise.

i also had two best friends growing up with pisces moon, one was a capricorn with pisces moon and she is just so sweet and lovable but stern and responsible. she did have sag mercury and was always making jokes lol

Allie
(@allie120)
Reputable Member

This has been in my playlist rotation for a long time, but mostly reserved for when I need super motivation. I love it.

Allie
(@allie120)
Reputable Member

This is sex. I donโ€™t make the rules. I donโ€™t make the rhythm.

2 Replies
CocoPeaches
(@cocopeaches)

Trusted Member

@allie120 I never thought I liked tOOL but that is really good.

Allie
(@allie120)

Reputable Member
sophiab
(@sophiab)
Estimable Member

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sEZFt5ZZj9s&list=RDsEZFt5ZZj9s&start_radio=1

On repeat, from the midst of Saturn square my Sun, exact now till early next week. Three beautiful souls singing here, do you have a favourite of the three?ย 

(@sirena-oceana)
Trusted Member

This is the kind of music my Sag Jupiter conjunct Uranus in the 4th house likes. Dorky ย af ๐Ÿ˜‚ itโ€™s nostalgic and highly energetic ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ

(@sirena-oceana)
Trusted Member

This is another one. I have a bunch more 80s/90s songs that for some reason get that particular configuration activated/fired upโ€ฆ it trines ย my Mars and Ascendant.

Page 3 / 6
Scroll to Top