garbage in wind

The Internet and Cigarettes

When I open the door to “the internet” these days, I see a typhoon of garbage swirling around.  This is good if you’re trying to quit! I came across a fairly passionate rant, I published in the forum, some months back…. “The curtain can be pulled back and the machinations, revealed, because our society is […]

smile

Weekly Forecast: April 15-19, 2024 – The End Of Aries Season

We’re just past the midway point of the Aries Mercury retrograde as it heads back over Chiron on Monday morning. So how’s it going? Not only have we learned something, but we’re finding use for things and thoughts and plans that had previously missed the mark. In fact, there are plenty of ways in which

equilibriam

Making Moves As We Head Into An Important Period (April 19th-26th, 2024)

This has been a productive Mercury retrograde period. I credit the tight Mars Saturn conjunction supported by the tight Jupiter and Uranus conjunction.  It’s possible to happily detach and “get it done”. So far, so good. The sun will ingress into Taurus on Friday the 19th, while squaring Pluto. At that point we’ll be locked

Wild card

Waiting For The High, Wild Card To Be Dealt

We’re in a strange lull, waiting to be disrupted. There are no planetary clashes coming for nearly a week. Only the moon will ping various bodies in various way over the next six days. However, we all see the news. The Jupiter Uranus conjunction sextile with Mars and Saturn in Pisces, can be interpreted in

Scroll to Top