I dreamed I was moving back to somewhere I had lived in the past. (It's not a real place) It was an old house with a front porch, I remember thinking I really hated the upstairs rooms when I lived there before because there was a ghost of a man that I didn't like. I just remember being confused about why I had to move out of my current home and back to this ghost house. I was excited about seeing old friends.
I dreamed this guy I used to work with was laying on the floor crying with laughter.
Finally, I have a dream I can recall.
From a birds-eye perspective, I could see a young man swimming in the ocean about 15 metres away from his boat. I was immediately alarmed to see a sharks fin drawing closer to him and wanted to warn/save him.
I was able to will 2 seagulls to capture his attention through flying low and making plenty of noise. Fortunately, when he arose from the water he noticed the shark and began to swim to safety towards his boat. I was speaking telepathically to him, encouraging him to swim faster and telling him he’ll be okay.
The dream felt so real, I was so relieved he escaped the shark.
From a couple of days back...
1. I see dead people, and walk around/through obstacles.
2. A colleague changed his common anglo-saxon name to East Asian!! This, to please his hot wife. W and I are baffled but support this colleague (I want to give a nickname to the Karmic friend I have repetitive dreams about...exhausting to explain every time, so from now on they are W).
3. W dies. I don't see it, I just receive the news somehow. I am inconsolable when I realize I will never be able to write to them again. It felt hollow.
4. A bartender/shaman teaches me to talk to the dead by energetically cleansing myself (I don't remember how) and looking at my hands...where they glow/look pale. Areas highlighted in dream, right palm, whole. Left palm top circle, just under the fingers (Jupiter, Saturn, Sun).
5. We also see old video footage of another colleague's last day at work. Is he dead? I have a vague feeling, he was dead in the dream. Hence the significance of video.
6. (Ex?)Husband calls me to sleep next to him. He is lying down on a public-ish platform with his whole body and face under a thick duvet. He is repeatedly tapping area next to him, but I can't see him. I am creeped out...he looks dead to me. Shaman comments- 'Osiris did something wrong in the past and this is the karmic result. When the time is right, she will release it/him.' @Osiris-wife, I think this is the night when I researched your moniker asteroids.
I grew up in a diner & started working there when I was a kid and basically grew up in it so sometimes I'll have "lunch rush" stress dreams etc. or dream about some of the regular customers.
Last night though I had a dream I was operating the dishwasher. Holy moly you guys, I forgot how much I loved that thing! I have a Virgo stellium incl. Venus & Jupiter, and Gemini moon in the 6th house.
Dang that dishwasher made me happy. It was metal from the mid-50s and had a cool sprayer that was taller than me and knob that made a great click noise. Very similar to this pic I found on the internet.
Just woke up from a strange, yet crystal clear dream (i hate that I have to be on a work call in parallel. I hope I can capture all the details here.)
1. I have a small black snake in my hand, holding it just before its jaw. I am trying to help it in some way. But suddenly it twists and is about to bite me, so I am forced to cut off its head. I am filled with remorse and terrified. I throw the body from the balcony of my childhood home onto the street below.
When I go to the terrace of this house, I see this MASSIVE black and white snake crawling towards the house. I scream and call siblings and parents. My mom is worried but reassures me. Brother goes up the stairs to deal with the snake. He can't find anything, just some snake skin. Apparently, the snake came all the way to the stairs just to shed skin, and not take revenge for black dead snake, as I feared?
I end up seeing a small almost transparent white crawling thing the size of an earthworm, which we all believe is erstwhile snake. Brother instructs us to let it be. We go in.
2. Some kind of a play, and an old lady sings off key. The crew is relaxing post the show. A guy who is somehow physically impaired is smoking pot, his girlfriend is nearby. An old Piscean classmate has her notebooks with poetry nearby. Rest of it has fizzled out, but I remember, my 'I' view, and that I was a man in my dream. I never saw myself, so I don't know what I looked like. I had a girlfriend as well...
It all somehow interspersed with the snake dream, but I lost the connection with this stupid work thing blasting in my ear at this ungodly hour.