Clear all

$600K Found in Walls of Joel Osteen's Church by Plumber

NotMyCircus
Registered
Topic starter
(@notmycircus)
Prominent Member

OH. MY. GOD.

By the way, I looked up one of the news stories about the robbery that took place there 7 years ago (Saturn cycle) and that's the amount that was stolen then. 400K in checks, 200K in cash. Some staffers speculated about whether this was an inside job because the last place the money was seen was in the church's safe.

I dunno, I smell PISCES. Deception. This money was found by a plumber, in a wall behind a toilet. Neptune. 

Joel Osteen's Saturn Return is happening now and Neptune has gone direct, about to make another pass over his Jupiter in Pisces. I hope he wasn't involved, but.......

9 Replies
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

I don't know if he's a thief but he's definitely a faker. I'm sorry.

1 Reply
NotMyCircus
Registered
(@notmycircus)

Prominent Member

@elsa You know what's sad? Shiny Taurus would fall into bouts of depression or get really anxious for no reason, and listening to Joel Osteen was the only thing that would pull him out of the ocean. He had Pisces and I guess Osteen's Jupiter in Pisces resonated with his Pisces Mars.

NotMyCircus
Registered
Topic starter
(@notmycircus)
Prominent Member

His church is also returning 4.4 million dollars that they received in federal PPP loans (that were supposed to go to small businesses shut down last year).

(I understand you have to pay your employees but come on, man. You’re a multimillionaire who drives a Ferrari, FFS.)

retains_water
Registered
(@retains_water)
Eminent Member

That’s crazy! This reminds me of that show Arrested Development. A very rich family got their start running a frozen banana stand by the beach. Later, when it looked like they could lose their fortune, the father would say, “At least there’s still money in the banana stand.” His children always took it as meaning that if they lose their fortune, they’d always make a profit off the original business.

But it turns out that “There’s always money in the banana stand” meant that the father had literally stuffed a ton of cash into the walls of the stand.

His son learned what the father meant after the son burned down the building.

3 Replies
NotMyCircus
Registered
(@notmycircus)

Prominent Member

@retains_water I wonder if Osteen ever watched Arrested Development. 🤔

retains_water
Registered
(@retains_water)

Eminent Member

@notmycircus Well I think somebody did! A bathroom wall (close to water) is a good place to protect your cash from fire 🤪

NotMyCircus
Registered
(@notmycircus)

Prominent Member
carly42
Registered
(@carly42)
Trusted Member

Listened to a brief clip of his Ready for Prime Time spouse speaking about Jesus and the gospel of Him wanting to make you happy and fulfill your dreams on earth.  Pretty sure that is not why he endured the cross, but it seems to have paid them well enough.

NotMyCircus
Registered
Topic starter
(@notmycircus)
Prominent Member

Today I watched a tarot reading (from Nine’s Corner Tarot) about Joel Osteen—I was hoping at least one reader would look into this.

She said some things that….whoa. Apart from getting a sense from the reading that he is on the “ground floor” concerning the money (in other words, he’s very likely involved and may go to jail for this), she saw something else. She kept saying he is probably cheating on his wife. Reading between the lines, sounds like she think she may be cheating—with another man. 

Hunnay, HUNNAYYYYYY! 😱

D4B77D9E B025 4968 85DE 8B8C75A72856