2023 - How's It Going?

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Noble Member
calling God

Getting hit by a truck skewed January. I'm hoping it was a fluke!

6 Replies
jana
 jana
(@jana)
Reputable Member

Yah, I'm hoping the first few weeks are not the template for the year.

nona
 nona
(@nona)
Eminent Member

Me calling Elsa

sophiab
(@sophiab)
Reputable Member

Energy has certainly shifted since the new moon and Uranus direct in my Sun sign, for the positive. Saturn has passed the exact square to my Sun. I'm in recovery. I'm already feeling the Pisces vibes ahead and looking forward to Venus being exulted, healing. Also that she will be more visible in the night sky (these are important factors for a Taurus! )

My sense for this year is that there will be so many energy shifts of a very different nature, that it will feel like many years within one. 

nona
 nona
(@nona)
Eminent Member

After working really hard mostly hospice RN x3 years, I suddenly unexpectedly switched jobs. December 1. Doubled my pay. Mostly on call. Most of the time is my own.

Dishwasher, and washing machine broke after christmas houseguest for one month.

January Birthday Travel included medical emergency, missed flight, lost $ on rooms. All handled gracefully with positive strategizing. DEEP Stressful relationship drama. Unexpected changes constantly. Profound physical therapy healing results. Riviera Maya Mexico. Pluto opposing my natal moon.

This week my new employer retired and sold company, just spent 2 days rehiring to new company. Big headache, but surprise surprise...better pay, choice of schedule,  Better benefits, more professional, more secure.

I have not one but TWO additional oportunities to expand my skills; things I have been wanting to do , but couldn't "see it". Services I can do on my own. And not on my feet as a nurse, working for a wage.  Finally coming to me,easily, Out of the blue. 

I am I feel like I have been in a washing machine.

I hear you can't just go out and buy appliances easily anymore. I'm gonna brave THAT this coming weekend.

My mercury return. Pluto moving into my first house.

I did not see the job stuff coming.

1 Reply
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@nona I'm sorry you have to deal with this!

nona
 nona
(@nona)
Eminent Member

Thanks, I seem to be landing on my feet, and in better circumstances so far!