Your Personality Scores
Fun! What strikes me first is that I don't have many low scores. Most of my scores are in the average range. My lowest and highest are definitely accurate. I love the simplicity of this report 🙂
3 lowest scores:
Need to receive recognition, attention, status, encouragement. Drive to stand out or be a leader: 25
Sense of duty and obligation. Conscience and guilt: 46
Loyalty to friends, family, spouse. Intensity of bonding: 56
3 highest scores:
Stubborn, inflexible, tenacious. Dislikes changes in routine. Regular and predictable. Specialist: 222
Independent. Difficulty following orders and regulations. Loner. Follows own instincts: 162
Dynamic energy, zeal, bursts of energy and effort. Love of excitement and thrills. Action-oriented: 160
Sorry if I sound obtuse, but I don’t know where to start. Can’t figure out the directions.
Im too lazy to type it lol.
I’m surprised! Not sure if it resonates completely.
My highest score: Desire for recognition? A high score there. I don’t know, I think I might suppress that.
My lowest score was psychology. I’m very interested in what motivates people to do thr things they do. I always thought that was about psychological processes but maybe I’m wrong about that?
Still mulling mine over!
Highest: Argumentative, 279; Loyalty, 152; Logic, Research, 145; Need Recognition, 134; Diligence, 131.
My Aries Sun and Mercury Square Cap Mars like grandfather (same birthday)?
2 Lowest: Part of group, 17; Philosophy, Politics, Religion, Education, 13. That last one puzzles me since I spend lots of (often argumentative!) time and energy on those areas.
Much food for thought!
Yes, it seems the low scores are areas to work on amplifying or building up. The high scores are where your energy naturally flows, so here is where you might need to moderate or redirect your energy.
For example my lowest is expansiveness, love of adventure etc. I do love to stay home - but I purposely cultivate expansiveness and love of travel because my husband loves to travel. Just admitting I don't and doing it for love turns a negative into a positive.
My highest is argumentative. I see this as the need to be right. I begrudgingly acknowledge this is true. So instead of being fired by ego and emotion, use that energy to go deeper and understand the issues better, think more strategically about how to make my points, be very sure my points align with the greater good and not MY BIG ideas of what is right and think about it all from the perspective of the person I'm talking to...
All in all, the scores seem to describe ego tendencies not unchangeable facts. So if we live in our ego we are doomed, but if we live somewhere higher than that we can moderate and modify - and this is great info for that.
Thank you Elsa!! ?? ❤️
1. Logic, technical detail, mental concentration, research: 73
2. Philosophy, politics, education, religion: 145
3. Psychology, anthropology, humanities, literature: 39
4. Poetry, fantasy, fiction: 67
5. Originality and inventiveness: 72
6. Argumentativeness and aggressive in speech. Decisive
and impatient 66
7. Romantic. Need for a mate. Inclination to fall deeply
in love: 61
8. Sexual excitability: 91
9. Nurturing, family-oriented, domestic, devotional,
10. Emotional reserve and aloofness. Personal detachment,
11. Child-like exuberance, lightness of mood, and sense
of humor: 69
12. Impatience, tendency to anger. Fiesty, headstrong,
13. Diligent, patient effort. Ability to successfully
finish tasks: 136
14. Dynamic energy, zeal, bursts of energy and effort.
Love of excitement and thrills. Action-oriented: 69
15. Sacrificing, passive, non-aggressive,
non-competitive, cooperative, perhaps evasive: 43
16. Loyalty to friends, family, spouse. Intensity of bonding: 41
17. Gregarious, convivial, warm, friendly, outgoing,
talkative, need to socialize: 155
18. Need for solitude, quiet, retreat: 94
19. Need to be part of an organization, company, or
club. Contributor to group effort: 93
20. Need to receive recognition, attention, status,
encouragement. Drive to stand out or be a leader: 203
21. Independent. Difficulty following orders and
regulations. Loner. Follows own instincts: 44
22. Stubborn, inflexible, tenacious. Dislikes changes
in routine. Regular and predictable. Specialist: 162
23. Flexible and adaptable. Need for variety. Tendency
to be indecisive. Eclectic: 178
24. Expansive. Need to travel and explore. Love of adventure: 114
25. Sense of duty and obligation. Conscience and guilt: 77