Forum

Will i find new job...

Notifications
Clear all

Will i find new job into 2022?

PlutoPussycat
(@plutopussycat)
Eminent Member

Your fixed moon and mars etc are being asked to adapt. An understatement. I would say your current lesson is to stop seeking outside yourself that which you have the means to create. Utilise your own strength, devise your own strategy. Work to do so. And I would act like there’s no tomorrow, because there is no guarantee that tomorrow is coming. 

1 Reply
Sijune
(@sijune)

Eminent Member
Posted by: @plutopussycat

Your fixed moon and mars etc are being asked to adapt. An understatement. I would say your current lesson is to stop seeking outside yourself that which you have the means to create. Utilise your own strength, devise your own strategy. Work to do so. And I would act like there’s no tomorrow, because there is no guarantee that tomorrow is coming. 

I'm trying to use this free time i have now,i'm not pushing like there is not tomorrow,i cannot push my self to the limits again.I have set a basic plan,i know it's hard and may not succeed at all,i need to leave this job called security guard,it not fit well to me,almost 4 years i lost from my life doing this,i don't want anymore,i don't like anymore,i don't have to give anymore.

I hope the second half of 2022 to be more lucky for me in the career part.☹️

Tipi
 Tipi
(@tipi)

Hello everyone!

Some of you may know that I have been desperately looking for a job for ages now. So this topic interest me. So what would you say are the signs for getting lucky with a new job?

My lunar return this month has been very positive which makes me doubt the whole thing. I'm never lucky, so having 6 times in this month mentioned earning more money is just so cruel when I have no money at all..

Any advice will be appreciated! Nerd 😊 

1 Reply
Sijune
(@sijune)

Eminent Member
Posted by: @tipi

Hello everyone!

Some of you may know that I have been desperately looking for a job for ages now. So this topic interest me. So what would you say are the signs for getting lucky with a new job?

My lunar return this month has been very positive which makes me doubt the whole thing. I'm never lucky, so having 6 times in this month mentioned earning more money is just so cruel when I have no money at all..

Any advice will be appreciated! Nerd 😊 

I will say to you,open a separate thread about your career question and upload a photo of your natal/birth chart,so they can answer to you. 😉 

la_sirena
(@la_sirena)
Reputable Member

Now is as good a time as any Sijune.

Do not let astrology take away your power, or anything for that matter. 
I have seen great things happen to people under the worst transits and I have seen bad things happen to people under the most “auspicious” transits. 

You are the one who has the power over your life and your success not the planets.

la_sirena
(@la_sirena)
Reputable Member

Let me give you a personal example: when transit Pluto was square my Venus, which rules my 10th, I got a promotion and two raises. I built solid relationships with my coworkers. Were there difficult times along the way? Of course, but it did not stop good things from happening. 

What about when transiting Neptune was conjunct my Mercury.. did I let that stop me from completing grad school and maintaining a 4.0 because my mind was foggy? Hell no, I pushed through, and while it wasn’t easy and sometimes I felt stupid, and had to go over things 10 times for it to gel, GOOD things happened. Because I got to my destination and I learned a lot of things on the way. 

Sometimes the “worst” transits = the best opportunities for growth. Do you think life is supposed to gift you with things without your effort?

elisa
(@elisa)
Estimable Member

have you tried going back to school to get the type of job you want? I read you were a security guard but you dont like it and you want something else. School is good and employers like it when they see you have a certificate or degree in something so you can start out somewhere. If money is a problem to go back to school, there are loans too.

me and my husband both went to college, for many years,but for me, i'm going back to taking classes again.

1 Reply
Sijune
(@sijune)

Eminent Member
Posted by: @elisa

have you tried going back to school to get the type of job you want? I read you were a security guard but you dont like it and you want something else. School is good and employers like it when they see you have a certificate or degree in something so you can start out somewhere. If money is a problem to go back to school, there are loans too.

me and my husband both went to college, for many years,but for me, i'm going back to taking classes again.

I'm trying to finish my studies i left in the middle when i was working and didn't have the proper time to prepare.My focus is to get finish them till middle of 2023,so to have a better cv out there.

Sijune
Topic starter
(@sijune)
Eminent Member

Can anyone read a career forecast please or search elsewhere,thanx. 🤨 

Page 2 / 3