Will i find new job...

Notifications
Clear all

Will i find new job into 2022?

Sijune
Topic starter
(@sijune)
Eminent Member

This is a horary question,i want you to help me reading the chart,i'm in critical financial condition,still live with parents at 35 yo,i need to get a stable job with a good salary so to save money and move into a new house who i will live alone independent,last two years weren't good for career,bad jobs and bad workplaces so far.

Can you read over here,any good chances coming or opportunites to me,specific in the second part of this year,after april-may-june periond? Thanx ? 

Topic Tags
27 Replies
Kim
 Kim
(@kim)
Trusted Member

I don't know that anyone here is proficient at horary astrology, but I thought I would take a stab at it. In reading up, what I found was, "If Saturn is in the seventh house, there will be a mistake in judging the chart, usually because of a lack of information from the querent. This shows deception."

So, you might be better off giving us a birth chart with transits to work with, seeing as that's what we tend to look at here, and definitely more information would be needed. Also not asking a yes/no question is advised. What field are you in? What type of job are you looking for? Background information would be very helpful.

1 Reply
Sijune
(@sijune)

Eminent Member
Posted by: @kim

I don't know that anyone here is proficient at horary astrology, but I thought I would take a stab at it. In reading up, what I found was, "If Saturn is in the seventh house, there will be a mistake in judging the chart, usually because of a lack of information from the querent. This shows deception."

So, you might be better off giving us a birth chart with transits to work with, seeing as that's what we tend to look at here, and definitely more information would be needed. Also not asking a yes/no question is advised. What field are you in? What type of job are you looking for? Background information would be very helpful.

I thought it will be more reliable to ask a specific horary question,whatever...

This is a birth chart.

Kim
 Kim
(@kim)
Trusted Member

I see that you will have Jupiter sextile your midheaven in early-mid May. This would be a good time to apply for a new job. Jupiter will turn retrograde and be sextile your midheaven again in mid-October through early November. It's a great opportunity for you - time to start looking and make it happen!

1 Reply
Sijune
(@sijune)

Eminent Member

I see that you will have Jupiter sextile your midheaven in early-mid May. This would be a good time to apply for a new job. Jupiter will turn retrograde and be sextile your midheaven again in mid-October through early November. It's a great opportunity for you - time to start looking and make it happen!

So,you suggest start applying from mid May as first attempt and then a favorable period for new job opportunities,around mid oct-nov 2020.

I want something that will be more joyful this time,two last jobs were just so boring,anxious,crowed,with no personal time left me and of course very bad salary. ? ? 

Kim
 Kim
(@kim)
Trusted Member

I would recommend that you start getting an idea of the job you want, and what kind of person they are looking for. Get an account on LinkedIn if you don't have one, and network with people you know to see what is out there, and if they have any advice for landing such a position. Start working on any training or certifications you may need, and get your resume up to date. Then start applying for jobs that are going to be filled starting in May - they may be accepting resumes well before that.

3 Replies
Sijune
(@sijune)

Eminent Member

@kim 

I don't know what is the ideal or a proper job subject so to focus on that,this year i'm trying to improve my cv finishing two degrees so to get out with more weapons.

Kim
 Kim
(@kim)

Trusted Member

@sijune It sounds like you are on the right track! I definitely recommend talking to people who work in the job you want, and if you don't know anyone, you can even find videos online that people make about their jobs, what the work is like, how to get experience, etc.

Sijune
(@sijune)

Eminent Member

@kim

I need astrological guidance,i can't do anymore not joyfull jobs,it's just boring and not creative.

Career path of 2022-2023 will determine my life quality nexts years.Between 35-40 yo,i have to find stability in career,relationship for marriage,friends and happiness.

So,may i will need a full career forecast,even if a member will need payment for that. ? 

Sijune
Topic starter
(@sijune)
Eminent Member

Career forcast please anyone?

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

There are only a couple people around here who can read a horary chart. 

I don't think it's possible to predict when you might get a job because how you choose to exercise your free will, impacts the outcome.

5 Replies
Sijune
(@sijune)

Eminent Member
Posted by: @elsa

There are only a couple people around here who can read a horary chart. 

I don't think it's possible to predict when you might get a job because how you choose to exercise your free will, impacts the outcome.

I mean,you know,to read when is more prefarable period to search and start applying for new job,not to predict the specific date lol.

Kim
 Kim
(@kim)

Trusted Member

@sijune I did reply to you but it was lost. There are dates that you will have some favorable transits that I posted for you, though I don't have a copy of what I wrote. Do you remember, or should I look at your transits again?

Sijune
(@sijune)

Eminent Member

@sijune I did reply to you but it was lost. There are dates that you will have some favorable transits that I posted for you, though I don't have a copy of what I wrote. Do you remember, or should I look at your transits again?

I don't remember in which thread,if you don't bother you to have a look again,do it and tell me.You know,i had a very pressured and crowed workplace as guard in a clothe's shop during pandemia of covid with too much restrictions to follow,then again when i retired from there cause many things were really bad with the company and lot of gossip/slandering in workplace,i found a bit better salary and company as guard again in a vaccine center,but i was unlucky again as my boss didn't renewed my contract as he did with others.I was dissapointed cause i wanted to get some more money and continue my expensive psychotherapy,but probably i had weak points in my birth chart that periods. 😒 

It was a very difficult period for me during 21/12/2020 till 31/12/2021,really emotionally and mentally anxious,pressured,wanted a break to recover from a "hell",so currently i'm unemployed,trying,searching for a new subject,trying to finish some degrees so to improve my cv and my chances/opportunities for a better job,with better work conditions,more joyful for me,more stable in salary. 😥 

I don't even know which astrology section is better to look for career forecast,is horary,is natal,is solar return,is something else,with transits,give me some directions if you like.

Kim
 Kim
(@kim)

Trusted Member

@sijune I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you before now, as I have been very busy with school myself. I am looking at your transits and I see that transiting Jupiter will be sextile your MC next month. I believe what I wrote before was that it was a good time to apply for a job, and suggested that you do your research now and talk to people beforehand, in preparation for applying for a new position. As always, there are many factors at play, so I would just suggest that you work toward your goals no matter what your transits are. There will always be growth and lessons to be learned.

"I have not failed. I've just found ten thousand ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Sijune
(@sijune)

Eminent Member

@kim 

Kim,im a bit dissapointed in career as lately i was too pressed,the whole situation was bad,covid restrictions,no better options to choose no matter how hard i was searching for a better job.Risked to retire from first job at dec 2020 and i regret it back then cause i still hadnt found the new job,so it was so anxious to be unemployed,i found a little better job but again the workplace and conditions were not good,as unlucky my contract ended dec 2021 without get a renew. 🙄 

From jan till now,very few opportunities and without positive result,i needed a break for sure to take some breath,rest and recharge baterries,but i dont see a job coming next 3-4 months. ☹️ If you read something more positive,tell me.

Page 1 / 3