Venus Retrograde &a...

Notifications
Clear all

Venus Retrograde & Out of Bounds in Gemini - May/June 2020  

Page 1 / 26

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

On May 14th Venus will retrograde out of bounds at Gemini 21°50′.

Also, Gemini's ruler Mercury will be newly in Gemini. But most interesting is that towards the end of Venus' retrograde....

........the N.Node will still be in Gemini at 29° (omega energy)

........the day there is a solar eclipse at 0° Cancer (alpha energy)

The last time Venus retrograded in Gemini was in May/June 2012, what happened then?

Where is Gemini in your chart; house, aspects?

Venus' cycle is beautiful and I am very much looking forward to the retrograde in 2020.

151 Replies
anonymoushermit
Registered
Noble Member

My 9th house! Maybe I'll publish some writing on a blog, or something. smile

PurpleStarGirl
Registered
Prominent Member

8th house. I don't want to think about the implications of that because it could include death, sex, and other people's finances.

My natal Venus is actually retrograde so I wonder if it'll be a great time for me because of my natal placement.

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

I'm 8th house too.

But my chart loves this energy.....

It's the Venus and merging energy of the 8th house that I'm particularly curious to see how it manifests.

PurpleStarGirl
Registered
Prominent Member

I have no Gemini planets in that house but I do have Jupiter in Cancer there.

Ruler of the 8th for me is located in the 3rd, along with five other planets including that natal Venus retrograde. I probably won't notice that much of difference. Lol.

Surf and Turf
Registered
Estimable Member

Not surprising this last happened in May 2012. Venus is on a pretty regular 8-year cycle and will be quite close, on any given day, to where it was 8 years before, 16 years before, etc. etc.

I have Gemini in the 3rd and 4th houses, Mercury at 20 Gem conjunct the IC at 18 Gem. So Venus will go retrograde pretty close to my Mercury. That 29 Gem/0 Can point squares my Mars. But what to make of it?

Page 1 / 26