Venus in Libra: T-S...

Notifications
Clear all

Venus in Libra: T-Square from ~11/10 to 11/15/2020  

Page 3 / 5

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

This time next week Venus will be in Libra.

Inlove

Libra Noir
Registered
Noble Member

I’m one of those that tends to believe in benefic and malefic planets so I don’t care how Venus shows up; as long as she’s at the party it’s a good thing! 

CrisLondon
Registered
Reputable Member

Everytime Venus transits my 12th house (Libra) I start conjuring up new beauty, hair or make up routines which I launch around the time Venus goes into my first house.

This time, I am getting new eyewear (after my upcoming eye test) and will go back to using green mascara (I used to be big on purple and green mascara almost 20 years ago.)

T-squares, oppositions, grand-crosses...this year feels like that almost every day with this Covid pandemic. Beautifying efforts lift me up (Venus in the 4th house which Venus in Libra will be trining.)

Wish I could share a deep insight...can't!

2 Replies
Libra Noir
Registered

Noble Member

@cris Beauty (Venus/Libra) is so important to your spiritual health (12th house)!

Osiris Wife
Registered

Noble Member

@cris ... that's a wonderful reason to love Venus in Libra.

Vesta
Registered
Prominent Member

This Venus is in my second house. I applied for a job in the same org, but two levels up...punching way above my weight. I hope it transIates into a big fat raise and a company car.

I feel justified as I do far more than I am officially responsible for, and have major support from higher ups. I did not let work fall apart while going through the shittiest phase of my life so far. I will take no credit for it. I think the Cap stellium, despite stripping me down to core also supported me a lot. 

So, like this Tsquare, with the support of a key Cancerian, I shall grab this (phantom) grand cross and drive myself to greater success, and of course, consequently more responsibility. There is always a price to be paid...for the Cardinals. 

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

Since Venus is the focus during this 2nd half of October (see post on page 2), I was reminded of Venus' dark side.

To get a better understanding of Venus, I went back to her origins. In Venus & Aphrodite: History of a Goddess, the author does a good job of laying out the historical and mythical evolution of Venus and her several namesakes. Her history is not just about relationships, romance and sex, Venus has also been embroiled with open enemies (7th house/Venus) in great turmoil and deadly wars as ancient societies recognized that unchecked desires/wants (Venus) can cause strife (Eris, sister to Mars). Desires for - money, beauty, control, power, recognition, justice, ecstasy, liberation ... it goes on and on. But in essence, Venus' internal battle is between love and hate.

… Amor vincit omnia!

When Venus within herself chooses love above all, then can she conquer the opposition with Mars on November  9th/10th amidst a stressful climate of restrictions (Capricorn trio - Jupiter/Saturn/Pluto).

Vesta
Registered
Prominent Member

Also, that trine with Nnode at 20 degrees...

Beauty and harmony leading the path forward. I can get behind that!

Page 3 / 5