Clear all

Venus in Libra: T-Square from ~11/10 to 11/15/2020

Page 1 / 5

Osiris Wife
Registered
Topic starter
(@osiris-wife)
Prominent Member

Venus in Libra will be building to an exciting T-Square with Mars going direct on 11/13.

And the focus will be on the Capricorn trio of Jupiter/Saturn/Pluto in Capricorn.

Where’s Venus in Libra in your chart?

What do you think of Venus in Libra?

Is Cancer the missing link?

What do you see in this picture?

Venus in Libra T Square
Topic Tags
65 Replies
Osiris Wife
Registered
Topic starter
(@osiris-wife)
Prominent Member

Venus is so in love in Libra.

And she'll be quincunx Neptune ... sounds familiar, we just had Venus-Neptune (thrice square in Gemini when she Rx).

I like these two together, even though it can be a funky aspect, it's potentially dreamy.

Nan888
Registered
(@nan888)
Estimable Member

Civilized gracious Venus w/ a square to Mars & all of that Capricorn. I Dont Know My 7th is my Libra Cusp. 

Osiris Wife
Registered
Topic starter
(@osiris-wife)
Prominent Member

Potentially a lot of sexual tension in this square.

Venus is graceful, but she can also be a femme fatale especially when she is squared with Pluto who is all jazzed up by Jupiter and riding with Saturn’s stamina. Though I imagine that Venus in Libra is quite capable of balancing her act gracefully.

I write this perspective from Venus’ angle and by no means am I discounting that the focus of this T-Square energy will likely be on the Capricorn trio.

I’m curious about the Pluto in Virgo generation (~14-22*) who may have much on the horizon…

Vesta
Registered
(@vesta)
Honorable Member

Curious about the last part. That generation seems very settled and secure. I can only see the ongoing opposition with Neptune. The second Saturn return, and perhaps a nodal return are still a couple of years away at the very least, aren't they?

Osiris Wife
Registered
Topic starter
(@osiris-wife)
Prominent Member

@Vesta it's because too often with astrology we only hear the negative effects and rarely the positives ... and so I wondered if Jupiter/Saturn/Pluto in Capricorn will likely flow to support the transformation that Pluto in Virgo generation are either going through or about to experience.

Page 1 / 5