Venus in Cancer: T-...

Notifications
Clear all

Venus in Cancer: T-Square from ~8/30 to 9/5/2020  

Page 4 / 4

Vesta
Registered
Prominent Member

Last day tomorrow. How was your experience? I drowned in the otherworldly tender side of Venus in Cancer. 

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

If you look at the picture again on page 1, you’ll see Mercury sextile Venus, and quincunx Mars (all at 27*). That was the bridge, the saving grace (Venus) to this square … it might have been as simply as a heart to heart conversation with a sibling, or female friend, feminine figure or acknowledging emotional needs (Mercury sextile Venus) grown of frustrations or anger (Mars) stemming from restrictions (trio in Capricorn) - not being able to do what we want (T-Square).

I love sextiles, they are so underrated, easy to miss and take for granted because the energy just works with little effort. Maybe that is the magic of the Mystic Rectangle (though Neptune might be a bit wide).

1 Reply
Vesta
Registered

Prominent Member

@osiris-wife I think saving grace are indeed the key words here.

kianasienna20
Registered
Eminent Member

now i see why i been fighting with my new husband. the t squares or big cross were in my 1/4/7/10 houses. 

t venus in 10th, t mars in 7th, t jupiter/saturn/pluto in my 4th, t juno/union iny 1st house... o my

and he has juno opp mars natal... oh my

Vesta
Registered
Prominent Member

I wonder why we don't have a shiny new thread on Venus in Leo? Where have all the Leonine queens gone?

5 Replies
redbird
Registered

Estimable Member

@vesta

allow me to view my chart!

i don’t believe I have any Leo?! 

redbird
Registered

Estimable Member

Hey! Mars in Leo in 6th house !Please please inspire me ! Is that good or bad ? 

Osiris Wife
Registered

Noble Member

@vesta I think Venus in Virgo will be far more interesting because of the Venus-Neptune relationship.

This time it's an opposition - we had the square with Neptune in May/June when Venus was in Gemini. Since, both Virgo and Gemini are ruled by Mercury, there's a subtle relationship and while it's only a day or so transit, there's a lot going on that day likely amplifying everything..... around the time of the New Moon, a Supermoon.

Vesta
Registered

Prominent Member

@osiris-wife Agree. But we also need a place to discuss ongoing opposition of Venus' eternal consort Mars' ongoing opposition to Juno.

Osiris Wife
Registered

Noble Member

@vesta Juno ingress Scorpio in a few days. Since, Juno is mother to Mars, perhaps that discussion is better suited for the topic on Mars:

https://www.elsaelsa.com/forum/astrology/mars-in-aries-for-6-months-july-dec-2020/paged/22/#post-59105

Page 4 / 4