Notifications
Clear all

Venus in Cancer: T-Square from ~8/30 to 9/5/2020

Page 3 / 4

Vesta
Registered
(@vesta)
Honorable Member

I have been in a mind funk despite purchasing my first apartment as an adult and resolving so much tension of past few years. Now, been asking my mind to tone down expectations of the future. I feel unloved, unlovable....and seem to be okay with it. I don't expect great shakes from this Tsquare, but if there is one thing I pray it delivers, its hope. I just need a few realistic dreams to focus my energies on. 

Oh, and Cap Jupiter opposite Cancer Venus means I have been crazily researching about pieces of furniture that cost a fortune. Vintage danish feminine sofas....can I really afford you?

1 Reply
Hades Moon
Registered
(@hades-moon)

Reputable Member

@vesta Congratulations, Vesta. What an achievement!
That sofa is Heavenly Inlove  .

Vesta
Registered
(@vesta)
Honorable Member

Love is real, and its very expensive.

1 Reply
Osiris Wife
Registered
(@osiris-wife)

Prominent Member

@vesta Congratulations on your apartment acquisition!! I hope you celebrate in some way. 

Oh that sofa ... so so beautiful.. that color ... it's functional art ....and the staging, the minimalist look is so divine.

Especially the 1st picture. With a different lamp, maybe one that has an exaggerated arch. 

Vesta
Registered
(@vesta)
Honorable Member

Coming up on Sunday...sheer logic opposing pure, unboundaried intuition. Values of caring Vs obsession with structure and authority. All anchored by the innocent naivete that change requires more blind rage.

Osiris Wife
Registered
Topic starter
(@osiris-wife)
Prominent Member

Pluto at 22* the same degree as the Saturn-Pluto conjunction in Jan and the degree Pluto goes direct ....

Adds to the intensity of this T.

Osiris Wife
Registered
Topic starter
(@osiris-wife)
Prominent Member

I accidentally zombie(d) someone.

It's totally the exact square of Venus-Pluto today, that's to blame ..lol

The Moon was Void of Course at the time, so I'm confident my accident will go under the radar and not amount to much.

Besides, it would never fly with me today, but back then, this is someone that shoulda, coulda, woulda ...

3 Replies
Vesta
Registered
(@vesta)

Honorable Member

@osiris-wife There are no accidents. I was reading something random that mentioned how the thread of time is continuous... Chronos Vs Kairos. What is happening now will have ripples or echo in the very thread of Universe up ahead...visible or apparent to us, or not. Similarly, the impulse we have today is the result of someone dipping their toe in the eternal ocean eons ago. Smile Anyway, it is wonderful to see you back. I missed discussing astro weather on the forum with you.

Osiris Wife
Registered
(@osiris-wife)

Prominent Member

@vesta  Noooooooooooo it was definitely the planets' fault. I absolutely refuse to take any responsibility, Venus-Pluto made be do it.

Laughs aside. 

I have a Star of David in my LR, and so even though the T-Square is raising flames around me, I seem to have grown angel wings ....that last bit just might be the Pisces Full Moon this week.

Vesta
Registered
(@vesta)

Honorable Member

@osiris-wife You do indeed have angel wings...that profile picture is no joke. Smile Watery full moons seem to be extra potent for all the Scorpio you have. Smile

LisLioness
Registered
(@lislioness)
Reputable Member

That's in my 4th, and Venus joins Mars, Saturn and Pluto squaring my ASC/Jupiter opposition.

As soon as Venus headed towards that monster square, Big Cap decided we were moving. The house is going up for sale in mid October. We spent all of today packing. He can't get out of this house soon enough - it was always a burden to him.

As if I don't have enough stress on me right now...

1 Reply
Osiris Wife
Registered
(@osiris-wife)

Prominent Member

@lislioness Saturn will be direct in October, so it's likely a good time to put the house on the market.

Page 3 / 4