Venus in Cancer: T-...

Notifications
Clear all

Venus in Cancer: T-Square from ~8/30 to 9/5/2020  

Page 1 / 4

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

Venus in Cancer is building to an exciting T-Square at the end of the month 8/30 to 9/5.

With Mars in Aries as the focus, and the Capricorn trio of Jupiter/Saturn/Pluto in Capricorn.

Where’s Venus in Cancer in your chart?

What do you think of Venus in Cancer?

Might Juno in Libra be involved?

What do you see in this picture?

Venus in Cancer T Square
Topic Tags
39 Replies
Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

Maybe we just want (Venus) to feel safe and nurtured (Cancer).

1 Reply
teeceedee7
Registered

Estimable Member

@osiris-wife   Sounds so heavenly!  for 24 hours to feel safe and nurtured.   sigh 🤗    Perhaps even imagining is a worthwhile activity.

Tam
 Tam
Registered
Noble Member

Mystic rectangle on the 30th if a 3 degree orb isn't too much

This will fall by degree in my second house. For me it will be working for home. 

Vesta
Registered
Prominent Member

5th, 11th, 8th.....and 2nd for Juno. The themes I have been struggling with will come to a head.  Like you said elsewhere on the forum, August is an interesting month.

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

@tam I heard that Mystic Rectangles are very rare, so this is going to be an interesting astrology lesson for us.

What is also fascinating is that if you look at the picture from a 3-D perspective, the Mystic Rectangle is the base from which the T-Square sits and all the energy rising through Mars pointing up. It's almost poetic that in 3-D, Mercury exact quincux Mars is the rig that supports Mars. 

Or if you flip it, Mars becomes the anchor, while the Mystic Rectangle becomes the flat floating surfacing.

Can you see this?  anyone? I do see things differently so I will not be offended or surprised if you all say I've gone a little batty LoL  

1 Reply
Vesta
Registered

Prominent Member

@osiris-wifelittle?? 😆 

jk23
 jk23
Registered

I'll be having my Venus return on 9/1 in my 8th H! Not too sure how these opposing planets will affect my year ahead but... guess i'll buckle up and see? 

I'm going to be going through a lot. I'm turning 27 on the 23rd of August. Having my reverse nodal return that will be exact sometime next year on my 1st/7th axis. Then the Saturn Return in 3rd H.

Page 1 / 4