Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Uranus at 10 Degrees From July to Sept 2020 - Is Change Due or Overdue?
CrisLondon
London (UK)
Planetary ruler
Members
Forum Posts: 312
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Saturday, August 1, 2020 - 11:49 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

racole12, I’m so sorry this happened to you. Take it slow this year and self-love as much as you can heart

The following users say thanks to CrisLondon for this post:

Osiris Wife
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1867
Saturday, August 1, 2020 - 2:33 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Uranus as the focus of a T-Square Full Moon … perhaps we suddenly realize that on an emotional level, we do want to change or we want the very change we’ve been fighting.

The following users say thanks to Osiris Wife for this post:

Curl, Elsa, NotMyCircus, Tam, CrisLondon
CrisLondon
London (UK)
Planetary ruler
Members
Saturday, August 1, 2020 - 11:51 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Transiting Uranus is a degree away from exact conjunction to my descendant and opposition to my ascendant and the pressures I feel in my life right now come from the inside and are so forceful that my marriage and some close friendships are all under fire.

It’s so visceral, the change I seek and feel. A friend who shares a Scorpio rising with me months ago told me that she’s seriously considering divorce. She’s thought about it twice seriously in the last 6 months and I’ve been encouraging her not to take the decision lightly although I understand some of the frustration she’s experiencing.

Months after and I have no idea if I’ll still be married by next year. My husband and I are having very personal uranus transits at the moment (his Sun, Moon and Mercury are having the transit – his Mercury rules his 7th house) and sparks fly in the house almost daily. We have uranus contacts in synastry and composite sun opposite uranus. I natally have Uranus conjunct the ascendant. Lots of unusual uranian dynamics and features in our partnership and my make up…We love each other a lot yet the energy is highly divisive at home. Not warzone-like yet divisive.

The above uncertainty of the marriage is coupled with Covid-19 and long-term infertility problems and resulting grief…

We both feel the changes are inevitable. I particularly can’t see myself turning back to how I was and saw the world some months ago. I am not the woman he married anymore – parts of her remain there and will be there for life yet other parts are completely gone and almost overnight – puff!

This conjunction to descendant till September 2020 when uranus starts retrograding? This is very intense stuff.

My usual close bonds are also changing (uranus over descendant) so seeking true and intimate support amongst family and friends is proving tricky – luckily a couple of friends and relatives are reliable folks. I know others are finding my changes unexpected, surprising and upsetting (uranus) yet many, when they are sincere in their reflections, know the changes are understandable in the scheme of things.

I’ll check the full moon astrology, Osiris Wife. Thanks for the heads up. Either I am fighting the ultimate breakup of my marriage or I’m fighting a change inside of me and fighting how to integrate the change and update my marriage…Thanks for the heads up.

Osiris Wife, Curl
CrisLondon
London (UK)
Planetary ruler
Members
Saturday, August 1, 2020 - 12:06 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Just checked. Monday’s full moon squares my ascendant and descendant by some minutes.

Things coming to light in some way (full moon) and struggle/tension (square aspect.)

Osiris Wife, Curl
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Saturday, August 1, 2020 - 12:42 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

Dearest CrisLondon

I strongly believe that the Uranus focused Full Moon, which is followed ~12 days later by Uranus Rx is working to liberate us where we might have become stuck. And, because the balance is in Scorpio, it will likely be felt like a fight for life, for survival (Mars-Pluto square).  

So, keep the faith by drawing on love, self-love, especially when you most feel the tension. A person with Taurus 7th house, can be very stubborn about their marriage values/vows, or roles especially when change is necessitated through the other. Composite Sun opposite Uranus says a key purpose of the relationship is to encourage change by testing those ideas either partners may be fixed on. So, one of the biggest issues a Uranian relationship can encounter is control, and the associated demands. I think you’ve both changed, and I encourage you as you’ve done for your friend, not to make any sudden significant decisions/changes …. …August is an intense Month! When the September Full Moon in Pisces comes along that sextiles Uranus at 10° Taurus, it’s possible an easing of the current energy may prevail, helping us to think and feel with more compassion.

Sending love heart and please come back often for support from your Uranian community of friends.

CrisLondon, Curl
CrisLondon
London (UK)
Planetary ruler
Members
Saturday, August 1, 2020 - 3:05 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Osiris Wife, Thank you for your words of encouragement and reflections on the astrology of the moment heart

Control, demands, fixity, change…you named it all.

I try to apply the advice to my friend to myself as when there is still lots of love many things are possible and I’ve spent plenty on time here at ElsaElsa to know it’s best to work things out if possible.

My husband and I had a long chat tonight and we’ll see where we are at in 6 months. We each got some clarity of needs and boundaries to work on. Luckily we can still have tough conversations without using the D or S words (divorce, separation) irresponsibly or for effect.

Osiris Wife
Curl
Scandinavia
Sun
Members
Forum Posts: 786
Monday, August 3, 2020 - 6:59 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I echo Osiris Wife, Cris London! Please keep the faith and gently deal with the metamorphosis you and your closest relationships are going through.

Huge huge hugs…lean on us, share your fears and frustrations. We are rooting for you to come out on the other side much stronger. ❤❤❤❤

The following users say thanks to Curl for this post:

Osiris Wife
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Sunday, August 2, 2020 - 3:53 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

As if Uranus going Rx on the 15th wasn’t enough…

A day prior, 8/14, the Moon conjuncts N.Node at 29° Gemini, but because she’s void of course for much of the day it’s probably alright and uneventful. What happens next (8/15) s a little concerning in that she moves to her home sign of Cancer …… and all the while she’s out of bounds until Leo.

Talk about CRAZY or CRAZED emotions.

Very cliche, but expect the unexpected and please be careful out there!

Curl
Tam
Gemini Sun Virgo Moon Gemini Rising
Canis Major Dwarf
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 10527
sp_UserOnlineSmall Online
Sunday, August 2, 2020 - 6:32 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I think there is a Yod that day but I’m not great at astrology

The following users say thanks to Tam for this post:

Osiris Wife, Curl
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Sunday, August 2, 2020 - 6:59 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

Oh my oh my, I see them (2), they are interlinked so likely to behave inseparably.

Tight orbs are:

1: Neptune-Pluto to the apex of Sun-Mercury in Leo. 

2: Neptune-Jupiter to the apex of Sun-Mercury in Leo.

Now that’s really really interesting!!!

Uranus-Rx-Aug-15.pngImage Enlarger

sp_PlupAttachments Attachments

Tam, Curl
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 1202
Currently Online: Elsa, Tam, soup, redbird, jana
Guest(s) 75
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters: