Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Uranus at 10 Degrees From July to Sept 2020 - Is Change Due or Overdue?
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1779
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Sunday, June 28, 2020 - 7:24 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Curl said
….. I want to run away so, so bad. So, asking advice from friends here. Should i? 

No!

It’s fear talking because we’re days away from the last Eclipse at 13° Capricorn; the last of the Capricorn/Cancer series till 2027. Saturn will be back at 29° Capricorn with a sense of urgency and accompanied by Pluto it may feel like we’re internally reliving what already happened at the beginning of the year, in a big way (Jupiter). Since the eclipse is S.Node focused, it’s as if the subconscious is saying to us …

“…Are you sure that you’ve really let go of your issues or fears from Saturn-Pluto conjunction? I’m not so convinced so let’s see how you handle things if Jupiter dials things up a bit and Pluto, again, brings you face to face with the darkness of the Moon …. what will you do? will you get eclipsed and take the easy way out and run (Uranus Stations at 10° Taurus )?”

No doubt running straight into a fixed battle of Saturn-Uranus square in 2021 thus delaying the potential exponential growth that’s available to harness from Jupiter-Saturn conjunction in December – this comes once every 20 years, so I wouldn’t squander the opportunity. We simply can’t go forward on a new path with decaying baggage.

What if you let go of those beliefs from the past that you’ve held about yourself (Nodes in Sagittarius/Gemini)? I know it’s scary because Neptune Rx might have lifted the fog and revealed a reality that was not what you expected; it’s probably a different kind of creation that you want and likely dreamed, fantasized about for a long time. Using Mars in Aries to continue fighting will only do yourself harm. What if, instead you developed more inner faith and let go of your fears; what creative seeds (Venus new cycle) might you find below the surface of that resistance? Perhaps Mars is more useful in supporting those burgeoning seeds (Venus-Mars sextile in July) and in physical exercise to channel the potential instability when action is thwarted by the planets in Capricorn over the next few months. Also, Mercury is Rx, super emotional and days away from concluding its current cycle that started at the height of this world turmoil. So, June 30th when Mercury starts a new 116 day cycle and a week later goes direct, you might find yourself in a better frame of mind. Remember that Mercury and Jupiter are heightened/spotlighted by the transiting Nodes, so this coming week both planets have significant events coming up (Mercury new cycle and Jupiter-Pluto conjunction) – it’s a very important phase and is bound to be intense!

At the end of November, on a N.Node eclipse at 8° Gemini and with all the Rx planets now direct with the exception of Uranus – the new path will likely become more illuminated by the luminaries.

So you see, it doesn’t make any sense to run now. 

The following users say thanks to Osiris Wife for this post:

Hades Moon, Curl, CrisLondon, teeceedee7
Curl
Scandinavia
Sun
Members
Forum Posts: 719
Monday, June 29, 2020 - 12:39 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Thank you, thank you, thank you. It was a momentary bout of madness. I felt reckless, and it’s so unlike me. I hope to complete these Uranus transits without lasting damage. 

I was under so much turmoil and the nature reflected my inner tsunami. Woke up from cyclical, panic filled half sleep to thunderstorms. Then, read yours and Hades Moon’s response. Immediately felt better and slept back into a deep sleep.

Of course, I need to wait until November. So much more could fall into place by then. It makes total sense astrologically, emotionally, financially. I am taking up so much space here, that I feel like responding to this in Random Thoughts thread. But I am grateful for you to for holding my hand when I needed it. 

I think these types of mind-storms are a hallmark of Uranus. I was absolutely convinced that my impulse was totally justified! Nothing or nobody could convince me otherwise!

The following users say thanks to Curl for this post:

Osiris Wife, Hades Moon, CrisLondon, teeceedee7
CrisLondon
London (UK)
Planetary ruler
Members
Forum Posts: 296
Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 2:09 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Curl, hang in there. These times are really trying and those of us impacted by Uranus are in quite an intense situation/challenge.

Transiting Uranus is conjunct my Descendant and opposite my Ascendant. My husband’s Moon and Mercury are at 10 and 11 degrees of Taurus so Uranus bang on them. In a context of Neptune Rx having lifted a fog/perception like OW describes.

Things are very very very tense in my house at the moment and light switches are all up.

Without the framework of astrology…(roll of eyes.)

Regarding something you mentioned earlier: I think Aquarius are more tuned in to the traditional ruler, Saturn…

I get the request for privacy – duly noted (needed to hear that.)

The following users say thanks to CrisLondon for this post:

Osiris Wife, teeceedee7
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Monday, June 29, 2020 - 7:55 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

You’re right that it’s near impossible to ignore the light switch when Uranus turns it on. 

Thankfully there’s likely an in-built fail safe mechanism in Taurus – fixed signs do not like change. So, Uranus may not be as swift. I say this with a little hesitation in that a Uranus (stationed) semi-sextile, while a minor aspect, with Mars in its home base of Aries at exact degree might be a different story … also it depends on the natal chart.

7/15 Mars-Uranus exact at 10°.

Also, Chiron will be newly Rx so we might be even closer to the rawness of a deep wound. At that time, I imagine the Uranus temptation might be fierce, but we should remember that we can’t heal what we don’t know is wounded (Chiron).

Hades Moon, CrisLondon, teeceedee7
CrisLondon
London (UK)
Planetary ruler
Members
Forum Posts: 296
Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 2:02 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

‘It’s impossible to turn off the light switch when Uranus turns it on.’

Absolutely, Osiris Wife! 100%

The following users say thanks to CrisLondon for this post:

Osiris Wife
teeceedee7
Planet
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 134
Saturday, July 4, 2020 - 5:15 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

7/15 Mars conjunct Chiron….

The following users say thanks to teeceedee7 for this post:

Osiris Wife
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Sunday, July 5, 2020 - 7:50 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print
Space Cadet
Planet
Members
Forum Posts: 128
Monday, June 29, 2020 - 10:27 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

I had an amazing revelation with Uranus trine my Saturn in Capricorn at 9°. My Saturn and Neptune are conjunct with Neptune at 10° so I am looking forward to more of this, with a slightly more Neptunian focus.

The gist of it is that I’ve realized I no longer have to carry around some imaginary pressure (Saturn-Neptune) that I’ve been carrying around for so many years without seeing it for what it really is. Imaginary pressure that I need to become famous or have massive achievements, particularly as a musician (Taurus). I’d always wondered why I felt this pressure, yet was unable to be motivated enough to make headway on it. I realize now that it wasn’t pure. The only thing that matters is the pure pursuit of beauty and artistry, not fame and fortune. And there is really no time limit on that, other than my life as a whole, but it makes much more sense to do it organically and naturally, rather than in response to this imaginary pressure that I’ve allowed myself to carry and that certain individuals have fed into (but most have not). I don’t feel that I have to do it at all, but if I do it will be authentic. And I know that I am naturally creative regardless of what gets recorded or not. I’m always singing and coming up with melodies, lyrics, and I’ll probably be motivated to put out more poetry at some point too.

So yeah, this is some unexpected liberation that I really needed and has had great mental benefit. It helps me refine and clarify my true goals, which seem much more manageable now.

I had thought this Uranus transit was going to light a fire to get me to work on this goal that was secretly weighing me down and sucking my life energy (Uranus transiting 12th and Saturn-Neptune in 8th), instead it overturned the goal! I feel a deep but subtle sense of relief.

My Saturn and Neptune are intertwined so it is hard to tease them apart. But it helps that they are at different degrees and this Uranus transit pattern is helping a lot. Right now, the sense of burden (Saturn) has been lifted- realizing a more grounded real-world focus is fine. Over the next months, I think I will need to work on untying the more energetic/psychic (Neptune) knots that still linger. They are inherited cultural baggage but that’s hard to sift through. Ultimately my true purpose is beyond ego and beyond this life. With Saturn and Neptune in the 8th house, I’m aware of the reality of death and how all material success is ultimately ephemeral. You can talk about legacy, but that need not come to fruition within this individual lifetime.

The following users say thanks to Space Cadet for this post:

Osiris Wife, Hades Moon, Curl
Space Cadet
Planet
Members
Monday, June 29, 2020 - 9:21 pm

Well, another Uranus trine Saturn event occurred today and I was unexpectedly offered a new job! More on that in Random Thoughts.

CrisLondon, Opalina, Osiris Wife, Curl
Curl
Scandinavia
Sun
Members
Sunday, July 5, 2020 - 3:07 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I did not know you were a musician! So wonderful! Hope you can share a bit of your incredible super power with us one day…

Osiris Wife
Space Cadet
Planet
Members
Sunday, July 5, 2020 - 7:38 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I’m not a musician, I’m someone who imagined himself to be a musician and failed to make significant progress on the goal. I haven’t done that many recordings. I like to sing and come up with lyrics/melodies but I’m not technically great at playing any instruments, I’ve just dabbled here and there.

Curl
Scandinavia
Sun
Members
Tuesday, July 7, 2020 - 2:54 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Well, that sounds like a musician to me…. 🙂

A) In today’s day and age, you are not limited to what you cannot do, but what you can. You would think you would be the first singer/songwriter to not know how to play an instrument.

b) Listen to yourself! “I have not done that many recordings”, which means you have done SOME! Only you have let go of the goal due to self doubt.

Go, read about Steven Pressfield’s concept of Resistance. You are currently facing the demon. 

I am all for having an alternate career that pays the bills and is even a lot of fun. But nothing, and absolutely nothing is stopping you from becoming a musician as well, should you wish to. You don’t need to know any instrument, don’t need a recording contract and certainly don’t need any judgmental people to tell you what you can and cannot do. (You do need an internet connection, though. :P)

Let’s take the rest in Random Thoughts, for I fear hijacking the Uranian thread. 🙂

Space Cadet
Space Cadet
Planet
Members
Tuesday, July 7, 2020 - 11:58 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I appreciate your thoughts and encouragement. It is something that I may still consider, just not something I have room in my life to focus on at the moment, but maybe when some of the latest dust settles. So I’m fine with leaving the topic here and not hijacking. And I’ll check out that reading you mentioned. Thanks.

Curl
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Thursday, July 2, 2020 - 7:48 am

Uranus at this degree is trine the eclipse at 13° Capricorn on 7/4th or 5th.

Soft aspects by eclipses are also potent and unpredictable – we’ve experienced this ….12/26/2019.

So basically, it breaks down to eclipse (unpredictable) – Uranus (unexpected change).

… till September, and lessening over time till the next eclipse in November.

Just marvelous!

Curl
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 7891
Thursday, July 2, 2020 - 7:54 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Okay, looks like my exact Uranus opposition starts on Sunday.

I feel incredibly detached from everything. 

The following users say thanks to NotMyCircus for this post:

Osiris Wife, Curl
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 1202
Currently Online: Elsa
Guest(s) 87
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Newest Members:
Robert
corsimone