Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Uranus at 10 Degrees From July to Sept 2020 - Is Change Due or Overdue?
Calliope
Planetary ruler
Members
Forum Posts: 291
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Monday, May 11, 2020 - 5:55 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

teeceedee7, fingers crossed for the interview!!!smile

The following users say thanks to Calliope for this post:

Osiris Wife
teeceedee7
Planet
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 134
Friday, May 15, 2020 - 4:52 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I accepted the job and negotiated to begin June 15, waiting for Uranus to enter the 11th.  I’m feeling such a buzz about it, difficult to settle.  I haven’t given my notice yet where I’ve been working since July.  People in the current organization have been working hard, and I do not like to disappoint them.  Carefully mulling over my letter to give 2 weeks’ notice – possibly 3 weeks.  Initially I thought I could take 2 week break, and I’m thinking I cannot really afford it and will only take one week break between jobs.

The following users say thanks to teeceedee7 for this post:

Osiris Wife, CrisLondon, Hades Moon, Tam
soup
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 7682
Saturday, May 9, 2020 - 1:06 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

9 taurus moon – 10th house

Stellium in the 4th – Sun, Venus, Jupiter, Neptune. 

It’s all real. Everything is happening. BOOM…. 

Just like that, I let go. I let go of all of it. All of what I have clung to with a death grip. I started letting go last fall. By January I had really had it. And, today… DONE. It will always bite a little. Why, because I put so much love, effort and soul into a dead situation and wasted over a decade of my life. Over 10 years for absolutely nothing. 

I will never do it again though. I will never ever give of myself like that. This is freeing…for certain. 

People are so careless. They don’t care how deeply they hurt you. Even family. They will cut you so deep the scar is huge and hideous. And, they just walk off like they don’t understand what they just did. Of course I realize how deeply I am affected when others don’t understand. Still, it doesn’t make it burn any less. 

The following users say thanks to soup for this post:

Osiris Wife, CrisLondon, Hades Moon, teeceedee7, Calliope, NotMyCircus, Tam
Hades Moon
Star
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1090
Sunday, May 10, 2020 - 4:33 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Transiting Uranus in 3rd, gradually distancing itself from squaring my sun (thank gawd). Sleep is improving, and I am feeling more at peace.

Uranus is moving towards trining my natal Venus. It can’t happen soon enough. Currently daydreaming about freedom from lockdown, and joy of ‘in person’ interactions.

The following users say thanks to Hades Moon for this post:

soup, teeceedee7, Osiris Wife, Calliope, NotMyCircus, Tam
Calliope
Planetary ruler
Members
Monday, May 11, 2020 - 5:51 am

Transiting Uranus at 10 degree will happen inside my 8 house. Since last year I’ve been working hard (although I’m tired) on suppressed anger and emotions… T Uranus trines my natal Sun and Moon. I’m familiar with Uranus on my Sun since I have natal Uranus squaring my Sun.

There is definitely a change in the way I look at money. I used to spend everything I had, even what I did not have, being forever in debts. I’m starting to see now how careless and stupid I was. I’ve been saving money lately to pay my debts. This is a huge step for me: to save money as I’ve never done this before. 

T Uranus is opposing my natal Saturn-Pluto conjunction, and I feel yeah: there is an old part of me fading away… although I know it’s for a growth cause, it is still difficult and painful. I can’t put in words the intensity of emotions that shake my soul lately… some of them come out of no idea where, just sometimes feels like crying.

I definitely feel I have to change my ways of acting, thinking and reacting.

The following users say thanks to Calliope for this post:

Osiris Wife, CrisLondon, teeceedee7, NotMyCircus
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 7877
Saturday, May 23, 2020 - 11:39 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Insomnia has been kicking in. I’m normally a night owl anyway, but these days I rarely fall asleep before 1 AM!

How many degrees out does a major Uranus transit affect you? My Uranus is 10 Scorpio. 

The following users say thanks to NotMyCircus for this post:

Osiris Wife, teeceedee7, soup
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1752
Tuesday, May 26, 2020 - 5:04 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

With t.Uranus opposite your n.Uranus; you’re going through an astrological “mid-life crisis”.

I read somewhere, that it’s best not to make drastic changes during a Uranus opposition, and in your case given you also have t.Neptune-n.Mercury opposition, I think that might be wise. This might be a great time to adopt a meditative or spiritual practice of some form and censor the people, news, media especially social media that you consume; Neptune-Mercury can easily be influenced, confused and with Uranus opposition … anything can happen.

Your question on orbs, I would say 0-3 degrees for outer planets as they are further away; but this really depends on a person’s sensitivity, some people can feel the energies at wider orbs. Also, if the natal planet is in a strengthened position, then wider orbs may be appropriate. Outer planets are slower moving, so the 0-3 degrees can mean months of activation.

The following users say thanks to Osiris Wife for this post:

Tam, NotMyCircus, teeceedee7
soup
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 7682
Tuesday, June 2, 2020 - 9:24 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I can’t sleep either 

The following users say thanks to soup for this post:

Osiris Wife, NotMyCircus, teeceedee7
Buendia
Star
Members
Forum Posts: 1021
Wednesday, June 3, 2020 - 9:14 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

My fellow insomniacs—

Not sure how bad it’s gotten for you, but it was so so bad for me and drove me nuts and depleted my health, big time. I didn’t want to take sleeping pills or any other prescription, so started taking a regular Benadryl before bed. I also cut out caffeine because I became super sensitive to it. So the Benadryl let me get back to a normal sleep pattern, and it helps with allergies. Mine are mild anyway so that’s a plus. Gotten to the point where I can fall asleep on my own again, and don’t take one every night. 

The following users say thanks to Buendia for this post:

Osiris Wife, NotMyCircus
Opalina
Star
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1340
Wednesday, June 3, 2020 - 1:39 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Restless leg syndrome is keeping me up. I have had it since my 20s but just off and on like when I stay up too late. Now I am having it every night. Even waking up with it after I fall asleep.

Uranus in my 6th house.

The following users say thanks to Opalina for this post:

Osiris Wife
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Wednesday, June 3, 2020 - 6:25 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

After losing my husband, I stayed at my parents’ house for two weeks. Every night, Mom gave me a cocktail of Benadryl, Tylenol and melatonin to help me sleep. My mind would be racing in fear of the future, or having flashbacks to watching him die in the hospital–and within about a half-hour, I was asleep. The combo knocked me out. So yes, Benadryl works. 

She also made me leave my cellphone in the dining room, and go to bed at a decent hour! That helps, too. 

Tam
Gemini Sun Virgo Moon Gemini Rising
Canis Major Dwarf
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 10429
Tuesday, May 26, 2020 - 6:34 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Uranus is sitting on my anti-vertex. For me, I think change is due

The following users say thanks to Tam for this post:

Osiris Wife, Hades Moon, soup
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Tuesday, June 2, 2020 - 11:49 am

I think it might be time to do a consultation with Elsa or Midara. I’m feeling lost and jittery, with no idea where to go with my life. My housemate has told me I may need to move out, because her son might be moving in (his college is closed and may stay online next year). I’m sick and tired of moving from place to place every year or so to either an apartment or someone’s else house. I’m 42, for God’s sake. Too old for this. 

With the pandemic and civil unrest in my country going on in the background, I feel really unsettled now. I had to drink TWO glasses of wine last night to settle down, and will pick up a bottle today.

My natal Uranus is 10 Scorpio, 11th house. 

CrisLondon, Osiris Wife, soup, Satsun
CrisLondon
London (UK)
Planetary ruler
Members
Tuesday, June 2, 2020 - 12:35 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

NMC, do you have uranus natally aspecting your Moon, the 4th house ruler or the IC? Or perhaps a progression of some kind?

Years ago I kept having to move flats and houses between 2006 and 2012 and Uranus transiting my IC and 4th house was the culprit. It was the worst…

Feel for you. Hopefully a reading will give you a frame and structure to lean on…

The following users say thanks to CrisLondon for this post:

Osiris Wife, Satsun
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Tuesday, June 2, 2020 - 3:37 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Uranus opposite Moon, but it’s a 6 degree orb. 

Moon @ 16 Taurus. 

By progression I have Uranus conjunct Sun in Scorpio.

(I also noticed an exact opposition has formed between Venus and Chiron, falling in my natal 4th/10th houses. Venus in 10th, Chiron in 4th.)

Uranus went over my IC and through my 4th house from about 2008-2017, if I remember correctly. While it danced back and forth on my IC, I lived out of a suitcase. I was almost never home! Rodents broke in because they thought I no longer lived there.

Uranus/Moon: Let’s just say my parents have lived in the same house for 25 years. I have moved about 14 different times, during that time period. 14 TIMES

soup, CrisLondon, Osiris Wife, Satsun
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 1202
Currently Online: Elsa, Midara, Kleo2, eleonora
Guest(s) 113
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Newest Members:
Patricia
Susan