Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Uranus at 10 Degrees From July to Sept 2020 - Is Change Due or Overdue?
soup
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 7682
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Saturday, May 9, 2020 - 1:01 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yes, yes, yes…. its all happening to this Scorpio with the 9 Taurus moon

The following users say thanks to soup for this post:

Calliope
Elsa
I work here.
Admin
Forum Posts: 32347
sp_UserOnlineSmall Online
Thursday, February 6, 2020 - 5:23 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Change would be overdue for some. Others may shock by staying put.
Still others will be moved, against their will.

The following users say thanks to Elsa for this post:

Osiris Wife, phoenix, Curl, Calliope
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1752
Saturday, March 7, 2020 - 10:49 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Venus conjunct Uranus tomorrow

Here’s a thought, no rush, we have until 4/25/2026 when Uranus leaves Taurus to think about this picture….

Uranus-in-Taurus.pngImage Enlarger

sp_PlupAttachments Attachments

The following users say thanks to Osiris Wife for this post:

Hades Moon, teeceedee7, Elsa, Curl, NotMyCircus, phoenix, Calliope
teeceedee7
Planet
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 134
Saturday, March 7, 2020 - 10:06 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I’m really groovin on this visual

The following users say thanks to teeceedee7 for this post:

Osiris Wife
teeceedee7
Planet
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 134
Saturday, March 7, 2020 - 11:11 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

My 11th house begins at 9d 12m, so this Just begins in my 11th house – the natural one for Uranus although in Taurus in my chart – I seem to be in the swing of the times.  This is just during a time when I have the extended stay of Mars in Aries in my 10th house which will just be vacated by Uranus’ lessons (though it is to return in retro for a while, just to review my lessons).  

I look forward to the electric feel of Uranus getting out of my 10th.  It’s been very very good, and I’m now ready to have the 10th house of career be infused by the Mars energy to do rather than do the quantum leaps all over the place that are not understood necessarily.  With my personal planets progressing into Capricorn, though Sun progressed in Sagi for quite a while yet – I’m feeling that need to establish something.

I’m ready for quantum leap-y’ness in the 11th house of hopes and dreams, and the house of universal siblingship, and maybe just maybe love received.  Not sure that I can imagine yet how that will play out.  Lots of surprises.

The following users say thanks to teeceedee7 for this post:

Osiris Wife, NotMyCircus, Calliope
Curl
Scandinavia
Sun
Members
Forum Posts: 703
Sunday, March 8, 2020 - 8:46 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

Hahahaha! I never saw this one coming. Not only it heralds an opposition to my natal Mars, but also a tense square to my Sun. Its in my 9th house though. So, my guess is breaking the expectations associated with my ethnicity, origins and do something truly shocking that completely changes my identity.

I will be here in my corner waiting to turn into Hulk or something. Beware. 😤😈

Alternatively, I might do something that I have been considering for a while now…. Using IVF and a sperm donor to become a biological single mother! It would be hilarious to see the faces when tell people that my baby’s birth certificate has no father’s name, because she has none! 

The following users say thanks to Curl for this post:

NotMyCircus, teeceedee7, Osiris Wife, Nan888, CrisLondon, Calliope
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 7877
Sunday, March 8, 2020 - 9:15 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Oh….wow! Yeah, that would be a big change! Talk about bucking (Uranus) tradition (Taurus)!

The following users say thanks to NotMyCircus for this post:

teeceedee7, Curl, Osiris Wife
Curl
Scandinavia
Sun
Members
Sunday, March 8, 2020 - 2:42 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yup! Single women even adopting are an oddity in my home country. In comparison, IVF via sperm donation is legally a right granted to single women in Scandinavia. What’s more, a certain number of tries are sponsored by the public healthcare system!! Not completely free though but very, very affordable. Costs less than my winter boots, actually.

Osiris Wife, Calliope
phoenix
Comet
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 14
Sunday, March 8, 2020 - 2:00 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I’m courious though, why did you choose this degree as a reflection of a due/overdue change?

Change is definitely overdue in my life.  This happens on my natal NN+Lilith 6H. Note that Lilith is also in Taurus at that time, even conjunct Uranus. I’m new to astrology so I don’t know what specific natal aspect like this means, but observing my life, when I had Mars+Venus+Moon hovering this natal placement, it turned out to be a car accident that wrecked my life, immediately after a major health scare. So this is extremely sensitive point to me, I don’t like this one bit. Depression ate a decade of my life, I feel so stale…change should be welcomed with open hands, but I feel extremely anxious. I hope this reflects to my 12H as liberation from depression and anxiety. At this time June-July, I am supposed to finish my Master degree, which I was supposed years ago, but my brain had to recover, and of course, get a new better job! . p.s. Uranus first transit my 6th H relieved me of my former job 🙂

The following users say thanks to phoenix for this post:

Osiris Wife, CrisLondon, Calliope
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Sunday, March 8, 2020 - 5:48 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

It’s because of this (mentioned in post #1):

10° Taurus – this is an interesting number because it’s exactly a 1/3 of the way through Uranus’ 7 year journey in Taurus, so surely it must be a significant phase for us?!

I think so because Uranus returns to 10° Taurus twice more, in April/May 2021 and January 2022.

phoenix, Calliope
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Tuesday, March 31, 2020 - 8:06 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

Osiris Wife said

Uranus-in-Taurus.pngImage Enlarger 

OMG!

I was looking at this picture when it dawned on me that;

Venus (inverted) = poetically translates to = Venus (retrograde).

So …

Neptune at 20° Pisces + Venus Rx at 20° Gemini = May 20th (t.Moon will passage 10° Taurus, the same degree Uranus at 10° Taurus will come to rest for 12 weeks).

Maybe May 20th signals a day that something seemingly fleeting significantly changes everything?! A preview of Uranus at 10° Taurus.

Curl, Space Cadet, Calliope
Curl
Scandinavia
Sun
Members
Monday, April 27, 2020 - 1:40 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

This is coming up fast. I do not know what to expect from this summer (or for the next 3 years, tbh). On one hand, I think my marriage and ideas about motherhood are up for a long overdue overhaul (Tr Uranus in 9th conj Juno, opp Mars, Sq Sun; Tr Neptune in 7th; Tr Pluto in 5th conj Mercury, Moon; Tr Chiron sq Venus, Tr Jupiter in 5th conj Moon). 

But, things have kind of stalled due to the Coronavirus situation. So much so, that instead of the planned separation, husband and I live like the best friends that we are, in complete harmony (well, as much as possible being married), stuck to each other 24*7, never speaking to another flesh and blood human!! Its hilarious! Stuff that reality television is made of. I don’t resent it. I am so glad he is around. There is nobody else I would have rather done this lockdown with.

In March, we paid for another apartment to live separately! In April, both of us are spending every moment we are awake together! You can’t make this shit up. 

I am afraid what storms Tr Uranus will bring in. I both hope for and fear involuntary changes. Lord knows, I am chickenshit scared to manifest them on my own, in a controlled manner.

Osiris Wife, CrisLondon, Calliope
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Monday, April 27, 2020 - 8:26 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Curl said

…..Things have kind of stalled due to the Coronavirus situation. So much so, that instead of the planned separation, husband and I live like the best friends that we are, in complete harmony (well, as much as possible being married), stuck to each other 24*7, never speaking to another flesh and blood human!! Its hilarious! I don’t resent it. I am so glad he is around. There is nobody else I would have rather done this lockdown with.

In March, we paid for another apartment to live separately! In April, both of us are spending every moment we are awake together! You can’t make this shit up. 

Perhaps change has already happened and you’re yet to see it. By the time transits happen, the seeds would have already be sown through the choices you’ve made thus far.

If you recognize this, then there is nothing to fear and more important not to fight the path that emerges; fighting leads to more and often unnecessary trauma.

dolce, Curl, Calliope
Curl
Scandinavia
Sun
Members
Wednesday, April 29, 2020 - 7:24 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Thank you, when I am thrashing in the net and reacting blindly to Uranian change, I will try to remember your advice. 

I wrote this last night to a friend, and then retraced my digital footprint to erase it in the morning. Feels scary to even talk about it. 

Something, somehow does not add up. Somehow, I just know that there is so much change in offing. I feel like I am being dismantled piece by piece and being assembled again, and will end up being a completely different person by the end of it. Will we survive my transformation? Do I want us to? What will be the price of it?

Our parents made it impossible for us to be truly selfish. It must be glorious feeling to do what one wants, without caring about its effect on other people. Contrary to what you think, I know that I am capable of intense, sudden selfishness, maximum good for maximum people be damned. So, scared as hell, in case I end up invoking it out of the blue.

Imagine. To just get up one morning, march up to life, look it in the eye and just take what I need, forcibly, completely. I wonder if it would be the greatest impertinence, sheer self destruction, or the greatest piece of kindness ever. Why can’t other people decide for me? 😶”

Osiris Wife, Calliope
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Wednesday, April 29, 2020 - 5:18 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I love it! There’s so much soul in your wordsheart