Uranus at 10 Degree...

Notifications
Clear all

Uranus at 10 Degrees From July to Sept 2020 - Is Change Due or Overdue?  

Page 1 / 23

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

The New Moon in Aquarius that squares Uranus got me thinking about Uranus at 10° Taurus from 7/4 - 9/25 this year (12 weeks).

It feels like there is a gradual build up to a Summer/Winter of serious progressive change that's already happening.

The fast moving planets seem to gently ease us into it; Mercury in Aquarius on 1/16, New Moon in Aquarius on 1/24. 

Then we get a real kicker with Saturn's ingress into Aquarius on 3/22. Days later Mars joins the Aquarian circuit tour and conjuncts Saturn. All the while, Uranus is steadily heading for 10° Taurus - this is an interesting number because it's exactly a 1/3 of the way through Uranus' 7 year journey in Taurus, so surely it must be a significant phase for us?! I think so because Uranus returns to 10° Taurus twice more, in April/May 2021 and January 2021.

Where do you feel that change is due/overdue?

Which house does Uranus at 10° Taurus fall in? Any aspects? 

146 Replies
virgolight
Registered
Estimable Member

I can't believe how far Uranus will travel in 2020.  

For me, 10 degrees Taurus is one degree before my descendant at 11 degrees.  It will relate to my health (6th) and regular routine as well as to one on one relationships (7th) with an emphasis on freedom and unforeseen change.

I would tie this also to tMars ruler of my Ascendant going retrograde in the 6th for many months in Aries and then Mars in Taurus meeting Uranus in 2021.

Big Change

Oh yah, Uranus will square my Uranus in Leo.

NotMyCircus
Registered
Noble Member

Aww, dang it, my entire summer will be a Uranus transit. YAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!! 😖

Uranus opposite Uranus, EXACT. For 12 weeks. 

NotMyCircus
Registered
Noble Member

This happens in my 5th/11th houses, by the way.

jeng35
Registered
Trusted Member

My Saturn is 11 degrees Scorpio, and my husband’s is 9 degrees Scorpio. That is a long time for Uranus to oppose my Saturn. 🥴

My moon is 16 degrees Aquarius (12th house)  squaring my 11 degree Scorpio (8th house). I don’t know what this will mean. Any interpretations welcome. 

At least Uranus will be done with my Venus in Scorpio at 3 degrees and my husband’s sun at 4. 

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

Oops.....Taurus twice more, in April/May 2021 and January 2022.

Page 1 / 23