Transit Nodes in Sa...

Notifications
Clear all

Transit Nodes in Sag/Gem 5/2020 to 1/2022  

Page 27 / 27

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

The first North Node eclipse, at 8* Gemini, from the current cycle is 1 month away (11/30). Neptune goes direct two days prior at 18* Pisces square the Nodes at 19* Sagittarius/Gemini.

Transits through November will be part of the encore. 

Dare to dream!

6 Replies
Vesta
Registered

Prominent Member

@osiris-wife Eclipse day shall be the first night in the new apartment. 🙂 Encore, you said? I am itching to revive the work on the book that I abandoned this summer. Dare to dream, indeed!

What is your current dream?

Osiris Wife
Registered

Noble Member

@vesta Can I tell you next Summer? Because it's a dream seeded in the past that is now reality but I don't yet have full visibility.

Thanks for reminding me that the future is being constructed by the choices, actions and thoughts we are making today.  

Vesta
Registered

Prominent Member

@osiris-wife Absolutely.

Eckhart Tolle - This moment is a gift, that's why its called a 'present'...

Lets turn our dreams into reality by sowing the seeds today.

Justin

Reputable Member

@vesta Doesn't Osiris just manage to nail it every single time??? Her succinctness when it comes to uttering truths bowls me over. I love her talent for this. It's truly enviable. 😊

Osiris Wife
Registered

Noble Member

@jswtrinity  awwww thanks!

Blushed  

Justin

Reputable Member

@osiris-wife Well, it's so true. Honestly, you have my full respect. Being a Venus conjunct Merc, I appreciate those who can express themselves in the way you do. Quite literally, I can see me hanging on your every word!!! 😊

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

The last time we had a Lunar Eclipse in Gemini (at 27*) along with the North Node in Gemini was in 1983 

It has only taken ~37 years to repeat ...

A Lunar Eclipse in Gemini (at 8*) along with the North Node also in Gemini on 11/30

Could it be resolution of past events, today or perhaps a continuation of something from the past in present day.

At the 11/30 Lunar Eclipse, Mercury in Scorpio will be at 27*  ...... is this serendipitous of Mercury? No such thing, rather he'll possibly be busy digging up, in a state of quincunx, the past from '83's Lunar Eclipse in Gemini at 27*.

p.s. in other words if you have planets that were aspected by '83's Lunar Eclipse at 27* Gemini, then Mercury in Scorpio at 27* will aspecting the same aspect, in some form.

11 Replies
Osiris Wife
Registered

Noble Member

.....will aspecting the same planet, in some form.

LN
 LN
Registered

Estimable Member

@osiris-wife Oh, wow, that's very interesting. I am going to have to muse on that for a while. It seems strongly significant.

I thought l remembered that Saturn/Pluto were conjunct in Libra at 27 degrees around that time -37 years ago. That seems as though it factors in at some level as well perhaps. It could be related to what is being dug up or put to rest.

Osiris Wife
Registered

Noble Member

@ln

You are absolutely right, it is related to Saturn-Pluto Conjunction on 11/8/1982 at 27* Libra.

And there is more to this story that unfolds with the November Lunar Eclipse as Mercury hits 27* Scorpio in a few weeks.

As you know the Nodes/Eclipses function with the Moon (New/Solar and Full/Lunar) ....

Well this story that Mercury is digging up, will probably only come to complete fruition starting with the Full Moon at 27* Aries (initiation) in October 2021, continuing thereafter through 6 consecutive Full Moons all at 27* till the last on March 18, 2022 at 27* Virgo (healing). At the time of the last occurrence, the N.Node will be transiting in Taurus. So, if we are doing the hard work today of facing our fears, then our self-esteem, financial position or values will likely be in a good place at that time. If not, the shadows (Scorpio) will emerge …

Osiris Wife
Registered

Noble Member

The Full Moon on December 19th at 27* Gemini (exact degree, sign as the Lunar Eclipse in 1983) might the the most important of all the Moons at this degree...

It also occurs days before the last Uranus-Saturn Sq of 2021!

Justin

Reputable Member

@osiris-wife I'm not sure what to make of this, as fascinating as it is. I have Venus directly opposite this 27* Gem eclipse in Sag. 1983 was a particularly bad year for me with the death of my beloved grandfather, who was my greatest role model. I had started to bare my soul, but I then realised that my reaction to it, which had quite a dark knock on effect for many years afterwards, has long since been resolved. Perhaps, it may signify the passing of the last person in my family who has any direct link to him? Time will tell... 🤔

Osiris Wife
Registered

Noble Member

@jswtrinity ....perhaps it could be more related to your Venus-Pluto square.

The resolution you've found in recent years in your relationship patterns might now draw a new experience which closes the familial pattern that Saturn-Pluto conjunction in Libra may have triggered. With the karma released, it's now about you, your true Aries/Libra signature.

Justin

Reputable Member

@osiris-wife It's a very interesting thought and certainly has some merit... but I suspect I will be on my own for quite some time now. I've got a progressed Venus natal Saturn square coming up, which looks like it will be in effect for the next 3 years... and I don't really put myself out there at the best of times anyway. So, meeting someone or drawing someone in is quite unlikely with the very isolated lifestyle I lead. Never say never though, eh? 😁 What I am more concerned about is when Pluto hits 5* Aquarius... but this isn't the thread to post such a concern. It's certainly enough to have grabbed my attention because it will impact my son, me, and his mother...

TBB
 TBB
Registered

Eminent Member

@osiris-wife thanks for pointing out these details.  I'm not sure exactly what to expect with this coming eclipse. It is conjunct my 7 Gemini sun / 6 Gemini north node. Further, I have a 27 scorpio ascendant, which feels like a lot to anticipate given all of those 27 degree full moons you mention. I was born in '84, so can't relate anything back to the years prior, except my sister was born just a few days prior to that '82 saturn pluto conjunction mentioned. My 12th house saturn/mars is right on her sun... talk about hidden enemies. I think she was actually relieved when I finally caught on and she didn't have to hide it anymore.

Osiris Wife
Registered

Noble Member

@tbb Transit Pluto (your Chart Ruler) will be tethering near the cusp of your 3rd house (Equal Houses) in 2021. So I would expect your relationship with your sister might take a walk in the past, to understand the present only so to help you heal the path you're heading to.

You're having a Nodal Return as well next year, which is a significant milestone pointing to some form of transformation. Likely the way you communicate within your intimate relationships will be where the most transformation will occur as your Chart Ruler t.Pluto makes its way into your 3rd house.

There's nothing to be apprehensive about, just remember not to fight what comes up or to attach to anything that is releasing.

Besides, your Chart Ruler t.Pluto sextile your Ascendant is one of the more pleasant transits to have, depending on the rest of your chart. It's like the chips fall in place with little effort.

TBB
 TBB
Registered

Eminent Member

@osiris-wife appreciate your thoughts, and the advice about not fighting what comes up. Pluto's transit through my second has been a journey in understanding my self worth (and a long confusing one at that, as Neptune simultaneously has transited my IC), and I wouldn't mind a change of pace.

Vesta
Registered

Prominent Member

@osiris-wife That full moon in '83 was my prenatal Lunar Eclipse. Thanks for sending me down the rabbit hole of research and memories. Smile

And Mercury IS practically serendipity...the planned kind. 😉 So, really glad you brought it up. I have never paid much attention to inconjuncts before. Maybe its time. 

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

At some point those beliefs that no-longer serve us will be illuminated (Sun conjunct S.Node 12/11).

So we can recognized what's hold us back, restricting us.

What good is the Great Conjunction if we're stuck in a loop of outdated notions, beliefs or thought patterns?

1 Reply
Osiris Wife
Registered

Noble Member

Golly gosh! Lol. I completely butchered the second sentence. Blame Mercury shadow period.

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

Remember in 2018, specifically 10/5 when Venus Rx at 10*50' Scorpio?

Well, on the Lunar Eclipse on 11/30 Venus will be back at that same degree, shy a few minutes at 10*57' Scorpio. 

Also, in 2018, when Venus went Rx, she was square Mars in Aquarius at 8* ... this is the same degree as the Lunar Eclipse at 8* Gemini (37min from exact).

I'm going to sleep on this...

5 Replies
Osiris Wife
Registered

Noble Member

After much thought, two things struck me…

First, that an Eclipse by nature is unpredictable, and so is Uranus. So, despite their contact being a semi-sextile (little in common), when you tag team two of the most unpredictable energies in Astrology the outcome is bound to be significant and potentially more potent than either could manage alone.

Second, that Venus’ cycle is an endless journey from one loop to the next as she forms a five-point star, pentagram. Which means that Venus Rx at 10* Scorpio on 10/5/2018 is very much part of present day when Venus is at 10* Scorpio on 11/30/2020, and as she will be in the future.

In other words, we might want to recall events around October 2018, as they or similar themes are likely to be connected with the upcoming Eclipse-Uranus on 11/30 in some form.

I'm going to sleep on the bit about how back then (2018) Mars was at 8*, the same degree of the Eclipse...

Space Cadet
Registered

Estimable Member

@osiris-wife I had my shit together in October 2018. Yeah, let's bring that back.

Osiris Wife
Registered

Noble Member

Also in Oct 2018, Uranus was just about to ingress Taurus for the second time. So it might be helpful to think of themes or events back to May 2018 when Uranus entered Taurus....

Vesta
Registered

Prominent Member

@osiris-wife Both May and October were incredibly hopeful for me. Touchwood.

Space Cadet
Registered

Estimable Member

@osiris-wife Also super relevant for me with my Progressed Moon having entered Taurus yesterday! Taurus smiley

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

The Eclipse on 11/30 is conjunct Fixed Star Aldebaran (N.Node) - perfects on Dec 1st.

Aldebaran means the Follower in Arabic as the star follows the Pleiades, where the 7 heavenly sisters live (an interesting topic of its own). In Astrology, Aldebaran is generally considered to be fortuitous, but what I am more interested in today is its color, a fiery orange.

Orange is the color of the Sacral Chakra, Svadhisthana (means “one own dwelling” in Sanskrit) and its located in our pelvic area. Sacral energy is about passion, sensuality, and creativity. When this energy is flowing in harmony, we experience an abundance of creativity and emotional, physical, sexual pleasure within our relationships. When the Sacral Chakra is blocked, we can encounter a host of emotional fears, sexual dysfunctions, or blocked creativity. This may even manifest as illness connected with the reproduction organs amongst other ailments.

The Eclipse is an opportunity for us to realign and follow (Aldebaran) our own dwelling (Svadhisthana) by releasing emotional fears.

p.s. I’ll post, soon, thoughts on Antares’ (S.Node) connection to our Root Chakra (Muladhara)..

https://www.chakra-anatomy.com/sacral-chakra.html

1 Reply
Osiris Wife
Registered

Noble Member

If you've been wondering that it all sounds much like Venus, specifically her Taurus nature. Then you're on to something. Because in the sky, the fixed star Aldebaran is located on the left eye of the Bull, in the Taurus Constellation.

Tomorrow, I'll write about Fixed Star Antares' (S.Node) conjunction with the Sun at the time of the eclipse.

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

At the time of the Eclipse on 11/30, the Sun at 8* Sagittarius will be conjunct Fixed Star Antares (S.Node) – perfects on December 1st.

Antares’ name is interesting, in Greek it means “anti-Ares aka rival to Mars”, and thus its reputation for being Martian in Astrology. It is also known as Alpha Scorpii and can be found in the constellation of Scorpio; as we know, Scorpio is co-ruled by Mars. But again, I want to focus on Antares’ color, a bright red hue.

Red is the color of the Root Chakra, Muladhara (means root support or base in Sanskrit) and its located at the base of the spine. The Root Chakra is our support structure, sense of security, stability and ability to be self-sufficient. When the Muladhara is balanced, we are grounded, humble, stable and we feel safe. When the energy is obstructed, we suffer from anxiety, fears, low self-esteem and insecurities which can manifest health issues like constipation and eating disorders.

At the time of the Eclipse, the Sun will likely illuminate any imbalances we have in our root support (Muladhara) so that we may take action (Antares) to unblock anything that is holding us back.

With Aldebaran functioning through the Sacral Chakra in a Venus like way, while Antares moves through the Root Chakra in a Martian manner, we get the Eclipse’ linkage to Venus-Mars.

In an earlier post, on the previous page, I said..

“Also, in 2018, when Venus went Rx she was square Mars in Aquarius at 8* … this is the same degree as the Lunar Eclipse at 8* Gemini (37min from exact)… I’m going to sleep on this.”

Well now you can see that Antares’ link to the Eclipse is also related to Mars in 2018.

https://www.chakra-anatomy.com/root-chakra.html

Page 27 / 27