Notifications
Clear all

Transit Nodes in Sag/Gem 5/2020 to 1/2022  

Page 26 / 26

Tam
 Tam
Registered
Noble Member

Does the fact that I have a Gemini Sun/Mercury and Ascendant mean that I don't need to do any work on the NN area when it's in Gemini?

1 Reply
Osiris Wife
Registered

Noble Member

@tam not necessarily. Perhaps you've already paid your dues and now is the time for you to have more faith in yourself (Sag/Gem polarity). That takes work too, you may have to learn (Sag) new ways of communicating with yourself (Gem) to ward off anxiety. 

Vesta
Registered
Prominent Member

I am going to visit a local museum this weekend, first time since Corona hit us. With a young person I have mentored over the phone before. This will be the first time we will meet in person. Gemini NNode, Sagg SNode in action. Smile

5 Replies
redbird
Registered

Estimable Member

Eeeek!!!

So sweet !! Awwww!!!! 
Sending  you both warm wishes & lots of fun!. - Hope this is a day come true for you & May all your wishes & hopes are fulfilled! Sending wishes of safety! Please update ! Have a great time! I am so happy for y’all! Redbird smile face 

redbird
Registered

Estimable Member

God is wished I understood what SNode in action meant. Fefffin.... damn my ignorance.... R

Vesta
Registered

Prominent Member

@redbird

Nothing to worry about. Our local government has taken ample measures to protect us. There is loads of social distancing, in addition to restriction on number of people allowed in.

The young lady I am mentoring is also very responsible. She and I will simply spend some time looking at wonderful art and perhaps share a meal. I think loneliness is as dangerous, if not more, than Corona. If we can reach out to each other, while social distancing, it will be of great service to the society.

Snode in Sagg means strong belief systems, and combined with NNode in Gemini, leads to a 'teacher complex'. Smile I do enjoy spending time with bright young minds. 

redbird
Registered

Estimable Member

@vesta

oh thank you. !

I am learning- my best friend is a Gemini- she’s a teacher at Elementary. Gosh I also troll you- 

I love ALL your posts - have an amazing time with your friend. 
stay safe- Redbird 

Vesta
Registered

Prominent Member

@redbird Thank you! 🙂

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

New Moon tomorrow and it is no ordinary New Moon either; it’s a near exact degree Supermoon

Square Nodes …..

Trine Saturn ……..

Heavy stuff, possibly karmic, from the past has likely got our minds on overdrive (New Moon is Mercury ruled). Those fears (Saturn in Capricorn) keep cropping up – but this time there might be new awareness, for resolution? Honestly, I’m done, exhausted, maybe a little defeated; so how can we heal (Virgo)? Surrender (Neptune in Pisces)?!

Mercury-Jupiter square … maybe the dialogue in our heads needs to change. Or has there been a change in what we think, what we believe and feel. Something has held us captive, bound for way too long. It is likely obvious now – that might be the light at the end of the tunnel.

A lot to think about ..

Leading to Saturn direct on 9/28 squaring Mars, but I suspect Mars-Venus trine will have a pacifying effect on the Mars-Saturn square.

6 Replies
Sue Ellen
Registered

Reputable Member

@osiris-wife

I checked. The new moon is exact at 7:00 am EDT.  At that time, my husband Big Sadge and I will be prepping to travel to the surgical center. He is scheduled to check in at 8:30 am for the repair of his left clavicle.  

Osiris Wife
Registered

Noble Member

@sue-ellen I am sending you bundles of love. Big Sadge sounds like a really strong, tough guy and Jupiter is direct...

Hades Moon
Registered

Prominent Member

@sue-ellen sending positive thoughts and well wishes to you & your husband, sue ellen 🌞

Tam
 Tam
Registered

Noble Member

@sue-ellen prayers for a quick recovery

Sue Ellen
Registered

Reputable Member

Big Sadge’s surgery went well. Surgeon called today to talk to him for follow-up. Thanks for the well wishes!

Vesta
Registered

Prominent Member

@osiris-wife What a wonderful interpretation! Its karmic, alright. It does not feel heavy (I am still in bed), it feels like the responsible thing to do. Talk about Virgo...:)

Today is also the day of the ancestors in my native culture, which I had all but given up. However, this year, on mom's instructions, I will find some way of honoring the spirits that have been protecting our family. 

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

Mercury in Scorpio is coming up soon. I'm excited about:

Mercury-Uranus opposition ...thrice so it must be important!

And the ~two weeks when Mercury Rx in Libra squares Saturn, right before Mars goes direct.

It's interesting that Mercury has taken the spotlight a few times just as a planet goes Rx or direct.

No surprise, since the North Node is in Gemini (Mercury ruled)!

Beth
 Beth
Registered
Estimable Member

Slightly less focus on security/survival and more on facts and faith, maybe. The dark side of philosophy, faith may be involved.

All the uranus stuff going on in 20-21 is going to be a regular stir-fest

Page 26 / 26