Notifications
Clear all

Transit Nodes in Sag/Gem 5/2020 to 1/2022  

Page 1 / 29

Osiris Wife
Registered
(@osiris-wife)
Noble Member

Transit South Node in Sagittarius and North Node in Gemini on 5/5 at 1:49am EST.

Sun and Mercury will be conjunct at 15°

Venus and Neptune will be square at 20°

Uranus and Chiron will be semi-sextile at 7°

Pluto Rx and Mars will be semi-sextile at 24°

What an entrance!!

It's very personal for me because the t.North Node in Gemini completes a natal T-Square.

What path will you be working on?

Nodal Returns? Inverse Nodal Returns? House or Sag/Gemini planetary action? or perhaps something to do with Jupiter and Mercury ...

140 Replies
anonymoushermit
Registered
(@anonymoushermit)
Famed Member

Time to hit the books kiddies! kiss

DarkAquarian
Registered
(@darkaquarian)
Reputable Member

Shit....I never would have thought of this.

My NN is in Gemini, at 12 degrees, opposite Uranus, sextile my MC. I've been on track for my BA in Psy. I want my Master's NOW, but I also want to make a ton of money for this company I just discovered.

Hard to believe that a BA offers NO TRAINING towards being a clinical psychologist. It's a master's program only that does this.

I did get in contact with a few people who run studies in the college I attend. I also am dating a wonderful woman who owns a sensory deprivation center, that also has massage and she wants to add more modalities, something I have wanted to do as a business.

Wow....this is getting even MORE interesting. Life certainly isn't boring.

Osiris Wife
Registered
(@osiris-wife)
Noble Member

Besides my T-Square getting it's fourth leg, every single degree that I listed touches something in my chart.

"Wow….this is getting even MORE interesting. Life certainly isn’t boring."

I couldn't agree more!!

Nan888
Registered
(@nan888)
Reputable Member

Tr NN in  my 3rd. I think it'll lighten things up w/ Gemini and I'll have some forward motion going on soon. I've had enough of Cancer/Capricorn everything!

Page 1 / 29
Share: