Notifications
Clear all

Transit Mercury in Cancer - May 28 to August 5th 2020  

Page 2 / 13

Soph-tee-clees
Registered
Reputable Member

There's an irony there...

By asking you if you meant it to me personally I was in fact taking it personally!

Opalina
Registered
Honorable Member

In my 8th house, Trine my scorp sun and mercury. I have no Idea how this is going to play out.

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

Neither do I.

But I suspect Mercury might be building up to something connected to Saturn.

Because 5 days after Mercury goes Rx, there's a Solar Eclipse at 0° Cancer quincunx Saturn at 0° Aquarius.

Not only is the Eclipse at a critical dynamic degree, but it is also the last in Cancer till 2028.

It sounds important to me!

Hades Moon
Registered
Prominent Member

I look forward to this transit. It will be in my 5th house, where my vertex and south node reside. Needless to say, my soul will be singing 🎼

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

Weird day today.

I was on a few calls and was struck by how the same people I've communicated with for weeks, were rather tight lipped; cautious words and at times retreating into silence.

Could it be the funky aspect of t.Mercury quincunx t.Saturn?

Cancer can get quite moody, and when you add gloomy Saturn ... thankfully it only lasts a day or two.

Soph-tee-clees
Registered
Reputable Member

Well, people are having to adapt to new behaviours. They are trying to get their emotional needs met in new ways and if they are doing that, they are having to think about things, and when they think on things and self reflect, they start checking on their behaviours.

So if an attractive person usually gets a certain energy they had not maybe consciously realised just from interacting with the opposite gender. If that is suddenly stopped then they might try and get that energy in another way. Then they have to question whether their new behaviour is working for them.

Page 2 / 13