Transit Mercury in ...

Notifications
Clear all

Transit Mercury in Cancer - May 28 to August 5th 2020  

Page 13 / 13

Nan888
Registered
Reputable Member

Enough Cancer and Capricorn! Mercury in Cancer has been like a slooow trip repeating  the last few yrs w/ that axis emphasized.

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

Mercury is involved in a T-Square with Mars, Jupiter/Saturn/Pluto.

And Mercury-Pluto is exact square today, so I expect a lot of projecting might be going on today in this T-Square.

Carl Jung argued that projection is also used to protect against fear of the unknown, and that people project their own ideas onto things they don’t understand as part of a natural response to fit what is not understood into a box of self experience and knowledge. Also, as in the way that "a pot might call the kettle black". It's an ego thing. 

jana
 jana
Registered
Reputable Member

I'll be glad when it moves into Leo (my ninth house) I'm tired of mental mucking around in the 8th. My Sag Moon wants a horizon!

Tam
 Tam
Registered
Noble Member

I had to go to an adjoining county today for a medical appointment (nothing wrong) and I looked over in a church parking lot because a car pulled up and if there were a lot of people behind me I was going to let them pull out when the light changed. OMG the woman who was driving started yelling at the man in the passenger seat and beating on him. My first thought was is Mars conjunct Eris? Ha!

I proceeded through town and about 1-1/2 blocks later I saw someone trying to get out of a parallel parking space but a guy standing beside his motorcycle wouldn't move so they were trapped. Bloody hell. 

Then a tourist pulled out exactly in front of me on the way home and forced me to go 25 to 30 miles an hour for miles ugh. I was nice though..... angelmercury

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

Osiris Wife said
We begin a new Mercury cycle on 6/30 with the Sun-Mercury conjunction at 9° Cancer on the same day of the second Jupiter-Pluto conjunction in Capricorn at 24°.  

While, it might be a relief to be in Leo, we're still under the subtle influence of the Mercury Cycle that began on 6/30 ...so the current Leo Mercury flair of communicating, most likely will still be driven by undertones of emotions (Cancer).

Until ~10/25 at the next Sun-Mercury inferior conjunction (in Scorpio) that will mark the beginning of a new 116 day cycle. 

aspire
Registered
Reputable Member

Yes, and Venus goes into Cancer on Friday amplifying that undertone.

Page 13 / 13