Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Transit Mercury in Cancer - May 28 to August 5th 2020
Nan888
Planetary ruler
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 324
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Wednesday, June 3, 2020 - 3:47 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

I like the sextiles, too. Not too pushy, but give you the opening/opportunity to use it.

The Merc sextile Uranus transit can allow you to fix problems, too. I’ve seen that a fair amt of time w/ Uranus/Mercury. Solutions can appear.

The following users say thanks to Nan888 for this post:

Osiris Wife, teeceedee7
Space Cadet
Planet
Members
Forum Posts: 128
Friday, June 5, 2020 - 1:58 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

My progressed Mercury shifted a degree at the end of May, but it’s in Virgo. A Cancerian tie I can make is that it’s now on the degree of my progressed 4th house cusp. It will officially enter progressed 4th within a few years (which seems very interesting from descriptions I’ve read); it’s been dancing in close square to progressed Ascendant for some time (I’m an equal houser). I recently did a lot of in-depth analysis about where my progressed Mercury has been and where it will go in my life. It was utterly fascinating.

I could go on about that but don’t want to get too off topic: Mercury in Cancer. I think it is good for analysis of one’s depths and roots.

Cancer is my 3rd house cusp but Mercury will only be there at the tail end. The Mercury Retrograde is in my 2nd house (already in shadow period now) and I know I have a lot of reflection to do around money and resources. I want to feel more secure in my finances but it goes way beyond that, honestly. I need to fiercely protect what I have, even the intangibles and energy-based possessions.

The following users say thanks to Space Cadet for this post:

Osiris Wife
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1752
Tuesday, June 9, 2020 - 6:41 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I’m curious.

Anyone talking, thinking or reminiscing more about/with the important women or persons that identify strongly with Cancer energy in their lives? Mothers, sisters, BFFs etc ……

The following users say thanks to Osiris Wife for this post:

Hades Moon, teeceedee7, soup
Opalina
Star
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1340
Tuesday, June 9, 2020 - 1:04 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Since the protests I have been thinking more about the strong black women that have been in my life. One lady nurtured me in a way my own Mom never could. She was a Taurus.

The following users say thanks to Opalina for this post:

Hades Moon, Osiris Wife
soup
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 7682
Sunday, June 14, 2020 - 9:28 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I have a Cancer rising… 

My youngest son who loves to spar with me (Gemini sun, Leo rising, Aqua moon) is having a very hard time with mom moving and ….and I never would have guessed he would take this so hard. The Libra isn’t speaking to me because of it. Gemini is … just so damn sad. 

What people don’t understand is when your children grow up you are still their mother but you become very good friends and of course they know I am their best friend. We can talk about anything….ANYTHING… nothing embarrasses me or them. I love that. 

Hard on my kids.. which is making it even harder for me. But, its whats best for me and its my turn to live. 

This Cancer season is going to cause some FEELSSSSSSSSSSSSS

The following users say thanks to soup for this post:

Opalina, Osiris Wife
Hades Moon
Star
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1090
Tuesday, June 9, 2020 - 3:28 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Aretha Franklin has been on my mind recently. I listened to her a lot growing up, I found her songs of strength so inspiring (eg. Respect). Phenomenal voice. I think she was a good role model/mother figure, to many.

She had the moon in cancer ♋️. At her funeral, her grandchildren, niece and nephew all spoke so fondly of her. Her lovely children appeared to be one of her greatest achievements, alongside her magnificent voice.

The following users say thanks to Hades Moon for this post:

Opalina, Osiris Wife
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Saturday, June 13, 2020 - 9:29 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Mercury at 14° today, the same degree it goes Rx next week.

I hope tomorrow won’t be an emotional roller coaster at some point of the day; Moon-Mercury square at 14°. Even though this aspect is fleeting, what might come up can likely take us on a personal trip for days while Mercury is at 14° Cancer – Cancer emphasizing the Moon

Lasting days, right up to the Cancer Solar Eclipse on 6/21.

So, something that can seem so fleeting, minor or inconsequential and might be easily dismissed or missed tomorrow, could be the seed or impetus to an eclipse of great proportion or domino effect.

Nothing comes out of nowhere. There’s always a seed!

Space Cadet, songmistress, Nan888, teeceedee7
teeceedee7
Planet
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 134
Sunday, June 14, 2020 - 7:49 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Checking my chart as I start a new job tomorrow, I noted that Mercury approaches my Natal Node which is 15d 33 Cancer and then veers off in retrograde.  The connection wont happen until July 27.   Rather than see negatively, I see this as a tasty treat that is coming – my carrot on the stick.  

I will not say 100% that fate is acting, and it is supportive of my energy, helps me act with synergy to realize that given my Cancer rising and 4th house Sun – and NN 12th house Cancer – I have moved into the where-I-am-supposed-to-be groove working on homelessness.  My title (for what that is worth ^^)  Reaching Home Officer.  ‘Officer’ reflecting the structural emphasis that’s been happening in Capricorn 6th house.

The following users say thanks to teeceedee7 for this post:

Osiris Wife
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Sunday, June 14, 2020 - 9:23 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

This is wonderful, thank you for sharing.

You’re not wrong that fate is acting, it likely is the fruition of your Nodal journey this past 18months – the coming Cancer Solar Eclipse on a Summer Solstice, followed by a Capricorn Lunar Eclipse on the degree of your Nodes, marks both a beginning concurrently as the past is resolved, put to bed (so to speak). If you have any doubt look at the transits on the date of the your exact Mercury-Node connection, it’s the same day as the exact last Venus-Neptune square at 20 deg …Venus will be fully visible in her new cycle of creation. In fact, Venus-Neptune-Jupiter will all be connected at 20deg on July 27th. Jupiter also links to the t.Nodes in Sagittarius/Gemini (Jupiter/Mercury ruled) likely signifying much to teach and learn. 

Have a great day tomorrow!!

aspire, teeceedee7
CrisLondon
London (UK)
Planetary ruler
Members
Forum Posts: 291
Sunday, June 14, 2020 - 5:34 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hey teeceedee7,

I always note down the dates when transiting planets are approaching a conjunction to the north node or south node. For example with transiting mercury conjunct either node, without fail, I’ve been told something or something was said to me which either I needed to hear or was highly significant and changed my mindset.

Integration of a new mindset or reflection, I find, is easier with the conjunction to the NN than with the SN yet like you my NN is in the same sign as my ascendant so I think that helps overall.

Good luck with the new job. Housing-related job and Cancer energy and 4th house – yeah.

The following users say thanks to CrisLondon for this post:

Osiris Wife, teeceedee7
Tam
Gemini Sun Virgo Moon Gemini Rising
Canis Major Dwarf
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 10429
Sunday, June 14, 2020 - 8:01 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Oh, great retro Mercury is going to be squaring Mars in Aries. 2020 is just the year that keeps on giving.

The following users say thanks to Tam for this post:

soup, NotMyCircus, CrisLondon, Osiris Wife, teeceedee7
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 7877
Sunday, June 14, 2020 - 8:34 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I KNOW!!!!!

Image Enlarger

The following users say thanks to NotMyCircus for this post:

Tam
soup
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 7682
Sunday, June 14, 2020 - 9:29 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

It sure is

I saw a meme Tam.. said … 2020 – wrong hole HAHAHAHA

Tough stuff. Like I have never seen in my life. 

The following users say thanks to soup for this post:

Tam
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Sunday, June 14, 2020 - 9:33 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Mercury in Cancer…..is this why I’m watching homesteading videos and prairie dramas?? biggrin_gif

The following users say thanks to NotMyCircus for this post:

Tam, Osiris Wife
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Sunday, June 14, 2020 - 9:44 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

https://nypost.com/2020/04/29/…..ronavirus/

Quarantine, social isolation, FEAR, multiple deaths coming from a mysterious source….sounds familiar, don’t it?

While “Little House On the Prairie” isn’t one of the prairie dramas I’m watching (surprise!), it gives a window into one reason I pay more attention to them now.

The folks back then were familiar with hardship. Seeing them navigate it makes it easier for me to do. 

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 1202
Currently Online: DarkAquarian
Guest(s) 89
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Newest Members:
Patricia
Susan
clip11
omolara