Transit Mercury in ...

Notifications
Clear all

Transit Mercury in Cancer - May 28 to August 5th 2020  

Page 1 / 13

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

Mercury will be in Cancer for nearly 9.5 weeks, including the 1st Mercury retrograde we will experience since the North Node shifted to Gemini (Mercury co-ruler).

On 7/11 Mercury will retrograde at 5° Cancer. Moon-Mars will be conjunct and Saturn will be back at a critical 29° Capricorn with Jupiter-Pluto in tow.

This might be a significant time for us.

So, where will t.Mercury in Cancer be in your chart; house, aspects or patterns?

Does your progressed Mercury shed any light?

What do you think of Mercury in Cancer?

https://www.elsaelsa.com/forum/astrology/mercury-around-the-zodiac-cancer/

77 Replies
Soph-tee-clees
Registered
Reputable Member

It's all so completely insanely meaningful my brain feels like it's exploding.

June 18th. Mercury retrograde at 14 degrees.

Mars Neptune separating conjunctin 4 degrees.

Sun NN approaching conjunction 2 degrees.

Venus sitting still station direct.

July 12th

Mars Chiron Moon conjunction.

Venus just off it's Chiron sextile (Chiron is big atm because was conjunct on solar new year and was at 6 degrees when Venus entered 6 degrees Gemini. It is obviously part of the ongoing theme of a wounded humanity we are experiencing.)

Sun just about to oppose all that going on in Capricorn.

No idea. Friends charts and stuff seem to be activated all over the place but for me, well I could guess I'm sure it will sound fairly outlandish.

It's also moving around the time of the Jupiter- Pluto and the eclipses.

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

On 7/11 Mercury will go direct at 5° Cancer.

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

Taking things personally?

Soph-tee-clees
Registered
Reputable Member

You talking to me OW?

I don't see anywhere in my life where I would specifically take things personally in relation to this transit. Maybe, but not immediately obvious.

Every single Mercury retrograde since I started paying close attention to astrology I have discovered something horrible in relation to some social group or something surrounding me. Like the girl I thought I had chemistry with is sleeping with 'x' or something.

I don't see how that can happen this time around. I am not engaged closely with any groups at the moment. Not going to work, astrology group, dancing etc. I suppose life can still find a way.

I suppose it might be: "now that society has changed in some way or is facing a new direction" [Venus direct, NN- Sun] "I have to evaluate how I am going to interact in it."

Then on July 12th: "Even though I have experienced these incredible wounds from society" [Mars Chiron Moon] "It is time to pick up and fight/ interact with, all the stuff that is going on in the world" [Sun about to oppose Jupiter et al.]

August fifth has a Mars Lilith conjunction which would say, although I don't agree. And I can't imagine how it would practically happen in the real world. "These are the people you have practically had a disagreement with and in order to move forward, in the sense of how society views women (if you consider Venus women) [North Node conjunct Venus] it is time to get over those things." These angles will be in my solar return.

I took from a comment on the blog actually maybe Venus retrograde is moral superiority. Because if women have a single "sin" it's moral superiority. And we would likely see the male "sin" (might makes right?) being worked on in the later Mars retrograde, September?

Mars Lilith was specifically related to certain situations in my past. But since it is an energy more likely clones of all the people would come up in my life.

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

lol, I like the pun!

But no, I wasn't directing the question to you only; it's for everyone.

Because, while we may mentally process communication with more emotional sensitivity, Mercury in Cancer easily gets hurt by words and will become more crabby ...

Page 1 / 13