Synastry without aspects?
So what do we call non aspected synastry? For example my moon is in Aquarius and the guy’s Mars is in Gemini but there’s no trine aspect there. Is it still a positive energy regardless?
Yes, it's positive. Compatible elements.
Hello Elsa, I hope you are doing well
This is my first post !🙂
I've read posts and articles on elsaelsa.com over time, and the depth of your knowledge is astounding.
My knowledge is intuitive, so I enjoy it when I see come by your posts; I get to (and have always) marvel at your ease of expression of your comprehension of astrology. It is enthralling.
Thank you for your knowledge and sharing.
Concerning your above reply, you've touched upon something that made it's so that I had to write;
If I understand your response, planets in trine elements/similar sign family that make no aspect yield a feeling of compatibility/understanding:
My long-suffering topics of concern in astrology.
Do your answer hold, in the following situations:
- The signs are the same element, and —instead of no-aspects— make a square
- Receptive/Docile"positive planet on in conjunction sign make opposing (these are just theories... long contemplated grey area)
- The planets are of opposing sign/ elements, but make no aspects, not even with 15° generosity-overkill orb?
- Is that therefore where parallel & contra=/ comes... how valid are parallel and con/=?
- Polarities "masculine wave"-"female wave" planets. (ie., Sun in Libra—in no aspects—Sun or Venus Capricorns). And is this true about Modalities, or is it too much a stretch?
- What if planets are in the same in that same sign, house with no aspects, and to make it harder in the same house but differing sign no aspects.
- Same sign different house placement in the overlay.
- At 0° of a house first point. (ie., 5th house Taurus at 0.5° and moon in a house in overlay, at 0.27°. Wouldn't it just <wisely> read for 4th instead?
Oh, my! I got started I could not stop. I am very sorry to bombardio😅. Please there is no sense of urgency. You haven't any need to answer any of these...
Astrology has many grey areas... I've always found these questions, like many other areas, to be something that can only be defined by intuition & experience. These two things, you are.
I'd be honoured if you share your opinion.🙂
Hi, Via. I am swamped but I wanted to welcome you. Perhaps someone else can weigh in some of this.
I was just reading my questions, I think I confused myself. Let me clarify, if I may. Situations such as theses:
Planets in the same element, and instead of no-aspects, making a square:
- Planets in opposing signs, making no aspects, not even within 15° orb generosity-overkill. Does it still feel like an opposition?
What if planets are in the same house & same signs, but make no aspects?
- Or, not to make it harder, are in the same house; differing signs; no aspects
- For example; one's personal planets, Moon/Sun/Venus in Capricorn, and another's Saturn at 12° Aquarius, sharing a house overlay no aspect)
Same sign (Libra) different house placement no aspect Overlay 10th - 11th:
- (ie., my ♎ Venus: 18° in my 10th, to my Boyfriend, ♎ Sun: 29° in my 11th) It's just an example, but that Venus feels nothing makes sense, right?
- one has a 5th house ♉:0.5°
- houses another's persons ♉ Moon: 0.27°, in an overlay (my mom and me as an example)
- Would it not be best to read it as the moon in 4th?
...I used to assume based on things like these. But as I've grown, I feel like I've learned a lot about there being bigger complexities in astrology.
...Like the influence of one's natal chart on their experiences of aspects in synastry, transits & over a progressed period. Or the roles that are played by parallels and contra parallels, versus the level of maturity, it may require to even perceive the effect of such...one would, really, have to know their chart; Is that right?
...Would it not be premature to not know the self (chart) before jumping into a relationship (synastry) with someone else, and risk breeding a horrible composite chart?
I am thankful for astrology. I have not been one for relationships. And, yes, people are like personal transit... I have come to find that those who can not survive without a relationship, in line as those who do not know how to cope the vibrations of transits...not without the help of someone else.
Oh, my thoughts🤦🏽♀️
I hope this is a little bit clearer. 🙂