Clear all

Solar Return 2022 Reading

Page 1 / 2

Sijune
Registered
Topic starter
(@sijune)
Trusted Member

Solar Return chart 2022,i'm interesting in career path,studies/degrees finishing,friendships,new house moving,love soulmate founding,mental health situation.Tell me please if you read any positive change,

Topic Tags
24 Replies
Estella
Registered
(@estella)
Trusted Member

Well @sijune without seeing your natal, I have no idea which house is brought to your AC. There is some v important info there. But reading your SR chart on its own, I would say that you are about to undergo a powerful public transformation. Maybe complications with your public life are brought to your attention, but not immediately obvious to those who meet you. I see a restlessness in you with the Saturn square Uranus in 1st be 4th. Someone could happen along in your birth month that appears to be your “dream” person. I’m thinking it’s a sudden obsessive internet attraction sort of thing; considering Venus in 9th opposite Uranus, Moon in Pisces in 2nd, Sun out of sign conjunction to Mars in Libra opposite Neptune. The convos might start to turn romantic around Oct. 

Hope this helps. Keep me posted. 😁

Sijune
Registered
Topic starter
(@sijune)
Trusted Member

Hello @Estella,you are the second or third person you say to me that 2022 will be a year of personal transformation for me.I have restlessness for mental health,career future,relationship,friendships,marriage,studies finishing,everything actually.

10 Replies
Estella
Registered
(@estella)

Trusted Member

@sijune Transformation is exciting in my book but terrifying for most other people. What is it to you?

Sijune
Registered
(@sijune)

Trusted Member
Posted by: @estella

@sijune Transformation is exciting in my book but terrifying for most other people. What is it to you?

Tranformation is to change through my psychotherapy,i hope 2022 to be the year of changes of thosee patterns of my self that hold me back for years into isolation,sadness and emptyness.

Estella
Registered
(@estella)

Trusted Member

@sijune I have had therapy this year. It was highly beneficial. If we ever Hope to see positive change in our lives, it has to start from inside us. 🤗

Estella
Registered
(@estella)

Trusted Member

@sijune Just remember that Pluto transformation requires, first a death of old circumstances, then a rebirth to the new circumstances. Maybe you want to read that phrase again. While one is going through the first stage, it will be intense. Often, one will also be in unspeakable agony. Pluto isn’t subtle and doesn’t do the whole “gently gently”. So when you see Pluto aspecting a planet or as in your SR ain an angle, buckle up and prepare for a metamorphosis in that area of your life. 🙏

Sijune
Registered
(@sijune)

Trusted Member

@estella 

If transformation and metamorphosis is for my own good and improvement,i have no problem with that.

Last year i was in such a pressured and insecured phase of my life,in every area of my life could take any kind of plessure.Now i left unemployed,with financial benefits as money source,and i have to pay the cost of my psychotherapy that i dont want to stop now.

I'm anxious,about the next future day,will i have a stable job into 2022,will my therapy help so to overcome personality disorder symptoms,will i find true friends to care about me,will if find a relationship,will finally finish my studies?

Career future,mental health as priority.SR can show me how these areas will go for new year?

Estella
Registered
(@estella)

Trusted Member

@sijune My dear, Pluto and the outers, don’t give us a choice whether we want to endure something or not. They don’t promise us rewards for our behaviours, only that if we don’t comply, we will just make it worse for ourselves. 

Pluto at its worse can bring real devastation: you only need to trek all the threads about Pluto on this site to know what that is. I find it helps to read the comments in those posts. I make it a habit of reading ALL comments in Elsa’s blog posts. ALL. Then only I have some idea of what I am grappling with. 

I agree with VDN’s reply. You want to find an astrologer who will a) give you insight into your natal makeup (what is working for you and what is not, so you don’t just feel like things are happening to you and you have no control of them) b) you want to explore your role in those areas of life that you mentioned (life is about making decisions, choices) c) then only see what can be done from your SR. 

Pluto is on your AC, you are required to transform, like it or not. Find a way to continue therapy. Maybe a different therapist. Try to see if you can find a free counselling centre. Group therapy. Consider other options. 

Pluto is the natural ruler of the 8th; see what resources are available to you, other than your payments. 

Sorry, but we can’t address all problems with just two paragraphs. For what it’s worth, I have Pluto on the DC in my coming SR. Uranus conjunct NN on MC. Gotta go to reinforce my own house (like the little pigs) before Pluto (the big bad wolf) and Uranus (gust of wind) happens along. 😬😅

Sijune
Registered
(@sijune)

Trusted Member

@estella 

I don't believe in professional consultant reading,they mostly are expensive and reliability of their reading is not always good.I prefer your suggestions,even if it's for hobby or just cause you interested to read for someone for free.

As for Pluto,didn't make him any bad so to seeking anything from me i didn't owe him. 🤨 

Estella
Registered
(@estella)

Trusted Member

@sijune I took a look at your Natal chart and saw why I responded in the first place: if I am not mistaken, my Mars is on your AC and your poor self-critical Sun in on my NN. 🤔

I have a lot of Leo. The Sun is my strongest planet, and befitting that characteristic, I tend to be generous. It’s a Leo thing, unless afflicted by some outer planet. 🤔

Everyone here can only give you suggestions. YOU have to action them. Eg. When you have therapy and your therapist gives your suggestions for behaviour modification, do you try your hardest to implement them? Is yours purely talk therapy or do you have behavioural therapy? 

I have given you my take of your natal challenges. I say this with the greatest kindness: you need to learn to take action! 

Have you tried positive self-talk? Maybe you need to put a big sign where you can see it throughout the day that says: the time to act is NOW! 

I liken life to buying a lottery ticket. Everyone wants to win but not everyone has a ticket. If you want a shot at finding a partner, of any of the things you keep asking about, you need to be doing the work. 

As for Pluto, it will renovate your life whether you think deserved or not. 

Sijune
Registered
(@sijune)

Trusted Member

@estella 

I started with a psychiatrist,i got venlafaxine 75mg as meds,then he diagnosed me with avoidant personality disorder,if you read the symptoms on google in any article about it,you will understand why my behavior is what it is for many years and i've stuck to same point.

I can told you that my previous work was in a woman's store and enviroment,i never did a move in 3 years to take a social media or viber or phone from a girl,due to extreme shyness and other personality issues.

I'm trying to take action,but is sometimes extreme difficult due to lack of experience in many areas of life.

Estella
Registered
(@estella)

Trusted Member

@sijune It’s not that I have no sympathy for you. Obviously I do, which is why I’m replying. 

For what it’s worth, my daughter was on 150mg of Venlafaxine just last year. I’m serious. It had 0 effect. She was on 2 other anti-depressants before that. 

She has had a shrink for coming to 3 years now. She attends behavioural therapy as well. At one point, I was also in therapy from the burnout of coping with her. 

I will tell you what every health professionals should tell their patients: the drugs will only get you HALF way. You need to drag yourself up the other half of the way.

I’m proud of how far she’s come since 4 years ago. She is officially in remission for major depression. She’s enrolled to go to college. She’s now accountable to me for most of her behaviour. She knows that when I tell her off, it’s because I think she can do better. 

If you want your life to change, Pluto on the AC will help you. But you must put your ALL into it. Don’t keep expecting manna to drop from the sky. 

So find a therapy group. Find a way to continue with your shrink’s services if they are helping you. Come up with doable goals for improvement.

Don’t surrender to what your diagnosis is.  Don’t escape into that puddle of self pit with Virgo Sun square Neptune. You can do better than that! 

Work on yourself. Even if by some miracle you attract a relationship - without a job, with clearly many issues - it will require another miracle to keep it. Work on yourself, first, foremost amd always. 

Best of luck. 

Sijune
Registered
Topic starter
(@sijune)
Trusted Member

I'm searching for soul healing,for happiness that never found before,for love that never lived so far,if you look at my chart you will see a good soul inside,sensitive,but hopeless and desperate into chronic issues of emptyness,of no joyful life.

Sijune
Registered
Topic starter
(@sijune)
Trusted Member

If someone have some time to give me a reading,would appreciate that.

2 Replies
VDN
 VDN
Registered
(@vdn)

Estimable Member

@sijune I am sorry for all the challenges you are facing and hoping that the universe gives you some respite. 

I am not an astrologer but have consulted several over the last 4 years when I was in the deepest darkest pits and also have spent a lot of money on them. I understand that because of your financial constraints you are seeking a reading on this forum rather than approaching someone personally. (i am sorry if I am mistaken about this). 

I have also posted on these forums for general opinions in moments of despair. But I never expect a detailed deep dive into the solution for free. Astrologers and other spirit workers need to protect themselves and honor their work by exchange of energy... to maintain the universe balances. Most workers in the spirit world are constantly drained from their work because they are extremely sensitive humans at large. So, they need to be careful where they invest their energy. 

So, do not be disheartened that you are not receiving any focused readings here. 

That being said couple of astrologers do give out ' donation-based' readings.  I suggest you seek someone like that if you think an astrologer has a solution to your problem.

This message is written only with good intention. Apologies for any unintended hurt caused by assumptions.

Estella
Registered
(@estella)

Trusted Member

@vdn I agree with what you have said. 😁

Sijune
Registered
Topic starter
(@sijune)
Trusted Member

I have to inform you sad news,i've lost my job,my contract didn't renewed and now i'm unemployed. 😑 😥 😥 

Did my sr chart give chances for new job in next 3-4 months?

1 Reply
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@sijune I'm sorry for your bad news. Dang.

Page 1 / 2