Solar Eclipse in Scorpio October 25, 2022

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Noble Member
solar eclipse in Scorpio 2022

This is the chart of the solar eclipse in Scorpio on October 25th, 2022, early in the morning. I would have a positive read on this thing with Venus conjunct the sun and moon and the grand trine in air.  But a client directed me to some obscure (I think) video, claiming this will be catastrophic (in the US).  

I don't generally go for dates of doom. I don't want to link the guy because I don't know anything about him.  But he's quite specific and I just wonder if anyone else is running across things like this associated with this eclipse.

Thanks.

13 Replies
NotMyCircus
(@notmycircus)
Honorable Member

Haven’t seen anything about this until now. But I checked YouTube and some guy is giving warnings about Hawaii and California. I’ll have to take a look at the charts of those states to see how they tie into the eclipse, since they are U.S. states. 

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Noble Member

I realize, this may be due to Venus' association with Lucifer.  That is a tight conjunction.

NotMyCircus
(@notmycircus)
Honorable Member

California has Venus at 1 degree Scorpio,  Moon/Ascendant at 3 degrees Scorpio. So those will be hit by the eclipse, for sure. ? 

12th and 1st house issues.

BellaDonna
(@belladonna)
Estimable Member

early degrees of Scorpio land near my Pluto in the 12th.. can't say I love that 

NotMyCircus
(@notmycircus)
Honorable Member

Hawaii has Neptune at 4 degrees Scorpio. 

2 Replies
Windsaloft2
(@windsaloft2)

Eminent Member

@notmycircus 

I like to look at the declination of planets too and there's an OOB Mars -- Not My Circus you might have us watching those states

Windsaloft2
(@windsaloft2)

Eminent Member

also...hits to the nodes of the planets too

Page 1 / 2