Please consider registering

Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Saturn/Pluto 1982 what happened to you?
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Galaxy
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 4936
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 7:56 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

(((((((((Hugs for everyone too)))))))))

Daaaaaamn. Just finished reading some of the stuff y’all went through. Saturn/Pluto’s no joke. 

Now that I think about it, my sister and I lost contact with our birth father around that time. Not sure if we were purposefully cut off (by either side of family) or he could no longer find us. Everyone I talk to from our families gives me a different story. Wonder if we’ve been lied to on some level. All I know is we didn’t see him again for about 25 years. 

The following users say thanks to NotMyCircus for this post:

soup
strawb.
Celestial sphere
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 3576
Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 1:05 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Wow, these stories are all so intense.. 

I wasn’t born yet, but had I been it would have been right on my ascendant. My sister was born with the conjunction, in a time/place where there was war going on and survival was at stake. 

TBB
Moon
Members
Forum Posts: 33
Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 1:12 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Soup, that is a scary story. Glad you made it through. I can’t imagine the stress.

My older sister was born 4 days before the exact conjunction, so I know that energy all too well. I have stressful dreams about it/her regularly. She has 4 Scorpio planets in her first and that Saturn/Pluto in her 12th (conjunction my Pluto). My Gemini sun and Venus are inconjunct her Scorpio Sun/Venus/Mercury. My 12h mars/Saturn are conjunct her sun/Venus, and my moon/Mercury oppose it. 

Our relationship is non-existent. She hasn’t said a nice thing to me in a decade, since I stood up to her for tattling to my mom for not doing what she wanted (my mom’s sun/moon are the same signs and degrees as her moon/sun). My mom took her side and got on me about it. We were 24 and 26 at the time. To this day I am blamed for breaking apart the family. 

Oh, and what she wanted to do was go out partying til 4am. I was leaving at 1am. It turned into tearing me apart for dating a guy who had dated my roommate (who they never met) a year earlier. I was called a tramp etc. That guy and I are now engaged. 

Opalina
Planetary ruler
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 445
Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 2:17 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Married to my first Husb, Got my first management position, so stressed out trying to keep my job while ex going to school and dealing with his abuse.

How do we scorps end up in abusive situations? My Mom was abusive as well. Born into violence,live in violence.. I am so glad to be free of that for 20 years.

The following users say thanks to Opalina for this post:

soup
soup
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 5462
Monday, February 12, 2018 - 7:21 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Opalina said
Married to my first Husb, Got my first management position, so stressed out trying to keep my job while ex going to school and dealing with his abuse.

How do we scorps end up in abusive situations? My Mom was abusive as well. Born into violence,live in violence.. I am so glad to be free of that for 20 years.  

I watched violence as a child. Was subjected to it as a child and then lived in it for years as an adult. Lots of beatings, slaps, punches. It stopped in the 90’s. I will never tolerate it again under any circumstance.

I stay so far away from it now that small things give me anxiety. My son was ranting about something Sunday morning and within minutes I had to tell him someone was at the door and I would call him right back. I did not call him back. It was Sunday. Please lord just let us rest.

I am to blame for marrying this kind of person. I guess I could say I had nothing to measure a normal person by…there was nothing taught at home that would say….avoid this creep or that nut. Still, I am the one that married the jerk. While it was a horrible time it really made me find a way to stand on my own. I had no other choice but to just do it. And, I am all the stronger for it today. I don’t like that my kids had to witness some of it though.

I see these people with these amazing lives…. sugar cookie childhood memories and beautiful weddings with 500 family members loving each other and I have not one thing in my background that can identify with that. My childhood consisted of watching a lot of addiction and violence. It got to the point ….where we just expected it.

la_sirena
Planet
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 170
Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 10:11 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

To clarify:  my experience did not happen when Saturn and Pluto were conjunct. I have them conjunct in my birthchart; they are in different signs though, Scorp and Libra. 

When Pluto transited my IC, Saturn was on my South Node/Neptune conjunction.  Neptune squares my Sun/Moon and *rules* my Sun/Moon and *also* rules my 8th house where my sun and moon are situated.  Since the 8th house is Pluto’s domain, and the 4th/IC (where pluto was) is the moons domain, and Saturn was on my moons ruler and square the moon in the 8th, there is a pluto/saturn theme.

That probably made NO sense to anyone. Sorry.

Not to mention, any time I have a pluto transit, i’ll experience it somewhat in a pluto/saturn way since they’re conjunct in my chart.

Anyway, i have Saturn in Scorpio on my I.C. natally, i dont have many happy childhood memories…or many memories at all for that matter.  I’m cool with it now though.

Jessica
Comet
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 11
Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 11:59 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

I was 9 and they we’re transiting my libra moon and squaring my sun and ascendant in cancer and aries mars. My real dad abandoned me and my mom got remarried to a tyrant. I am an only child. It was a tragic time with lots of violence and trauma. This capricorn transit isn’t going well either. 😕

josefina
Planetary ruler
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 323
Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 6:14 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

My family moved house too, we used to see most our relatives daily and then we were living quite far away from everyone.

Corinne
Moon
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 24
Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 9:01 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Wow, soup, my heart breaks with that story!  Hugs!  

Me?  I just turned 22 on 9/25/82.  Got clean and sober November 1, 1980.  Had lost my father in April of 1980.  Went into a tailspin for a good year.  Was hired by Kodak  in March of 1981.  I don’t remember this transit as bad for me but it was most certainly a turning point as I lost my friends (who were still doing drugs), started taking my gym time seriously, working on me, had to reinvent myself. A lot going on in my first house saddling Libra (Saturn/Pluto) and I think a stellium in Scorpio. Not sure if the transit Mars had already opposed my natal Mars (which makes me pissy) and was approaching it as it is now.  I was most likely angry at the world.

Free Chart 100%

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 196

Currently Online:
58 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Newest Members:

Snow

Raki

eyetoeye