Saturn Conjunct Neptune in Aries: February 20, 2026

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Prominent Member
Saturn Neptune conjunct Aries 2026

Saturn will conjunct Neptune in Aries @ zero degrees on February 26, 2026.  This conjunction will end the Saturn Neptune cycle that began in 1989, as it begins a new cycle.

Here's a good list of prior cycles and corresponding events:

https://astrologycritics.com/saturn-neptune-cycle/

It will be interesting because prior to the upcoming conjunction, Saturn will have transiting Pisces for 2.5 years, dissolving blocks, barriers and fears.

What would you like to see with this?
What do you expect to see?
Will the conjunction aspect planets in your chart?

30 Replies
(@belladonna)
Estimable Member

I'm not sure collectively exactly but this will be heading toward my stellium in Aries, starting with my Venus at 4 which squares my Neptune... I feel like personally, it will be the beginning of a more serious era that already is in place now but specific to relationships and finances that reflect my values now after a lot of work to end prior eras of delusion... it'll be befitting to my age also

1 Reply
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@belladonna sound right to me.

(@sk8samurai)
Eminent Member

Conjunct my natal moon pluto mercury T square. I would like to move forward on some of the things I began in 1989. I've already started re-walking various paths around what I wanted out of life during that time.

So many things I thought would happen to me 35 yrs ago never materialized even though I waited and pushed and squandered my energy.

So whatever is left

sophiab
(@sophiab)
Estimable Member

For Neptune in Aries, I'm always drawn back to the fact that Ghandi was born with this placement. It's a Mars-Neptune signature. Aries is ingenious, new, pioneering, and Neptune relates to the spiritual and love (source), so I'm looking forward to this new beginning.

I'll have to give the Saturn-Neptune conjunction further thought, be interested to read your thoughts @Elsa on people with this conjunction. One person I know with it is the astrologer Caroline Casey, tied to her Sun (Libra) (also sq Uranus!) and from what I've seen of her work she seems to really embody the journey of integrating Saturn and Neptune. 

4 Replies
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@sophiab Yes, I need to write about this. It's in my hopper, like a rock being polished in the background.

(@misswantsyou)

@elsa this transit will be conjunct my mercury exact maybe I am some deep space whistleblower haha 

brb while I quickly go work for nasa or something similar for the next couple years to get my secret access to the vaults 

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@misswantsyou I think it's something to look forward to.

(@warped)

Estimable Member

@misswantsyou 

Same here, conjunct my Mercury and square my Cap Mars in 12th house.  Don't know how I missed this post originally!

(@space-cadet)
Eminent Member

Excited to hear more and see what this transit brings...I was born in '89 with a Saturn-Neptune conjunction. I hope this will be a strategic time to use the energy what with being in Aries. It looks like a culmination allowing for a new start at 0 degrees.

LN
(@ln)
Eminent Member

I have a daughter with this conjunction in her natal chart in Capricorn in her seventh. It is an unusual combo if ever there was one.

As a child, my daughter stated firmly that she wanted to be a saint lol. I never heard that from anyone prior to that or since.

She is a good soul and has embedded in her the spirit of generosity and do right. She isn't a saint or anything like that she seems to have a very pure heart and intention. She never cops to being a victim in anything. She has great strength and resolve.

My guess is the conjunction in Aries would support self responsibility and bold action. Maybe people would be more likely to no longer looking for someone else to save them and understand that if something needs done they need to do it themselves. I'm guessing it will reflect independent action in a big way.

It falls on a very important spot in the wheel.0 Aries is the beginning, a new start and a re-set. It is on the world axis. There is no way this will go unnoticed l don't think.

This will be square my nodal axis.♨️

Page 1 / 4
Scroll to Top