Forum

Neptune in Aries 20...

Notifications
Clear all

Neptune in Aries 2025

Beth
Topic starter
(@beth)

I looked for another post about this, but couldn't turn one up.

What do you think about this? What kind of fads do you expect to see? This is a transit I dread for personal reasons, but there have to be some good aspects.
I think getting out and exercising might become popular as well as fresh new kinds of art. What kinds of things, if any do you think could be done to prepare for this transit?

3 Replies
(@osiris-wife)
Estimable Member

The ruler of the 12th house transiting the 1st … this could fill volumes in a book.

Especially, Jun-Aug 2034 when Neptune is at 22* for 11 weeks and for most of that time Neptune is square Saturn in Cancer, perfects on 6/24/2034.

I sure hope we’ll have our act together after heeding the lessons from Saturn-Pluto conjunction (was at the same degree - 22* Capricorn).

1 Reply
Vesta
(@vesta)

Trusted Member

@osiris-wife 22:22 is stalking me, I swear. 

Great topic. Its mind boggling to imagine something so watery in fire sign, isn't it? I am an Earth Neptune, and I think its quite complementary....Earth needs water to flower. But Water on Fire, and square watery Saturn....ouch! I hope its not a dampener of sorts, I have so many hopes for the new decades. 

Beth
Topic starter
(@beth)

I'm imagining something boiling. quick, what happened from 1862-1875? lol

Scroll to Top