Neptune at Pisces MC
Looking at Neptune about to leave Pisces in 5 years or so. My MC is 29 Pisces ... commentary I read about Neptune at the MC refers to confusion, haze and disillusionment...
anyone with a brighter prognosis!??. Surely maturity makes a difference - I’ll be 62 then
@teeceedee7 I'm going through this right now, and I'm very undecided about my career direction at the moment. I'm simply sitting it out until it's over. I saved for this, in order to give me the financial breathing space, but things are very tight. There is a desire to be of service, but it wouldn't be the best time to sell all your worldly possessions and move into a monastery, for example, as it's a passing phase that will be subject to change once the transit is over. If there's still a need to serve in some way, it's best to wait until the transit has made its final pass, just to be sure that it really is the direction in which you wish to go. I hope that helps?
I can relate, neptune trasits have me feeling like i'm not myself like my mind is somewhere else.
Yes, Neptune will confuse and fog and even dissolve.
I'm having Neptune opposite my Sun, ruler of my Mc, and I have lost a lot of motivation re my career and am at a bit of a loss at life direction at the moment. I had been getting increasingly disillusioned though over the last years, even though I was making more money than ever, the work felt meaningless because it wasn't helping anyone except to make rich people richer and defend their interests. In a way I don't mind being out of that environment but now its literally navigating through so much uncertainty every day.
I think with Neptune/Mc, it would benefit for the career/life direction to feel meaningful, and inspired, helping the downtrodden or suffering in some way. That's the highest mission of Neptune/12th/Pisces and I find they do best when their work feels spiritually fulfilling and inspired to them in some way. Some soul searching is required.
You're somewhat ahead of the game as you know the transit is coming...
- plan a little 5 years ahead so that you'll have free space during weekdays, not only weekends, in case you feel you need rest, space to be crafty, soace to volunteer or time to just be (to watch tv, listen to music, be idle, wonder about and ponder on life...)
This extra space will help you connect deeply with your soul/core self/deepest dreams or visions (whenever these connections will take place - sometimes you'll need lots and lots of idleness to connect.)
- yes, know that some loss, confusion, inertia, disillusion...will be taking place in MC matters and also in the house ruled by Pisces. Nothing that you trully need will be swept away.
- enhanced empathy will be noticed in MC matters. If I remember well your new job this year is one of service to others - a great field to be in whenever Neptune transits affect the career or public role - just don't forget to keep some good boundaries.
- you cannot predict what will dissolve, merge...in your MC matters. Your public image will shift slowly but surely. You might not notice it but others will, especially those who haven't seen you in a while.
Some sort of spirituality might be involved in career or public projects.
- have a pot of money to the side so that in 5 years you can reduce your working hours temporarily if needed. Yes.
If you have Neptune in harsh aspect (I count the conjunction with this planet as a harsh aspect) to personal planets or Ascendant/MC it might be trickier but you will still manage the transit as you will have had to work hard already in life around Neptune.
If the above planetary or ascendant/MC aspects of Neptune are harmonious in your chart then the changes and dissolutions experienced will likely feel easier to accept/embrace.
I'd say great that you are aware of that future period. Make sure you have integrity so that when the Neptune fog hits you the most you'll have some basic foundations under it all. Saturn can help with that.
Depending on the house system you use your 10th house might also be in Pisces. If that's the case then you've been experiencing the transit of Neptune affecting career and public role matters for some time now, getting ready for the conjunction to your MC ( manifestation time - bang! )
Being in your 50s now and in your 60s then surely will help you in the navigation of Neptune.