Forum

Mercury in Pisces T...

Notifications
Clear all

Mercury in Pisces Till April 10, 2020 - Is It Just An Illusion?

Page 2 / 12

GTO
 GTO
Registered
(@gto)
Trusted Member

I'm sure you have only kind and friendly germs of the most gentle type. Commerce is what keeps us all going. I feel like the media is stampeding us like a herd of buffalo off a cliff. 

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

I actually wonder if I've already had this, a couple months ago. I'm low risk but I do see a lot of doctors. I was sick as hell with all the symptoms, shortness of breath, etc. So rather than being germy, I may be immune.

NotMyCircus
Registered
(@notmycircus)
Prominent Member

Did anyone else feel a shift over the weekend. It's like we went from concerned to "bar the doors, bar the doors, BAR THE DOOOOORS!!!!"

We 're not on lockdown here, but I feel weird driving around. I feel like I'm being watched. So I have decided to visit my home care clients, then go home. No unnecessary errands. 

As a home care worker, I'm helping exhausted families take care of their loved ones so they can stay at home. It is a risk taken on both sides at this time, so I follow universal precautions but with more cleaning/disinfecting. 

Should I stay home like everyone else? Is it awful that I visit my clients? The elderly and immune-compromised are supposed to be left alone right now. Am I part of the problem?? (I have colitis, so technically I probably should be isolated as well!) It sure feels like it, but you know, doctors and nurses don't get to stay home, either! They risk carrying this virus home to their families every day. Should they put their families first like everyone else? Imagine what would happen if they decided to stay home instead.

Osiris Wife
Registered
Topic starter
(@osiris-wife)
Prominent Member

We heard yesterday from our neighbor's husband who took part in a global conference call over the weekend with thousands of healthcare, pharmaceutical companies from around the world.

One of the things that was apparently discussed on the call is that the virus is going to peak in 8 days, then start to slowly come down.

By my calculation that takes us to on or around March 24th New Moon, but more important Saturn will be in Aquarius at 0° 

In medical astrology, Aquarius also governs the circulation and elimination processes in the body. So perhaps some new innovation on this from companies and governments working together ..... a vaccine?!

Mercury in Pisces ... there's talking and thinking happening behind the scenes. More will be revealed to the general population once more is known on the unknown, this will likely happen when Mercury ingress Aries on April 11th.

Unfortunately till then, the hysteria will continue.

Nan888
Registered
(@nan888)
Estimable Member

Glad to hear we're almost at peak. I've been waiting to here some news about that. 

Space Cadet
Registered
(@space-cadet)
Estimable Member

This has been my question too. I've opted to lean towards staying in, since I fear that restaurants are about to close anyway regardless of what I do, and I've been sensing a lot of collective shaming for going out...more so than for not going out. But the messages are definitely mixed.

Page 2 / 12