Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Mercury in Pisces Till April 10, 2020 - Is It Just An Illusion?
Curl
Scandinavia
Sun
Members
Forum Posts: 567
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Wednesday, March 25, 2020 - 8:46 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I got a surprise new assignment at work. Saying hello to 15 hour workdays….only now on video.

The following users say thanks to Curl for this post:

Osiris Wife
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1649
Sunday, March 29, 2020 - 7:13 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

Nearly 24 hours after Mercury goes Aries.

Mercury squares the Nodes at 1° 36′ on April 11/12th.

Mercury in Aries is going to say it like it is! For those who think they know what’s going on despite Mercury in Pisces’ tricky deceptive illusionist fog … you might be in for a surprise!

If there is a revelation, whether it’s external (in the media) or internal (on a personal level) or both, I doubt it will propel immediate action (Aries), because the Moon will be void of course for much of the day.

But …

A day later, the Moon goes rouge! Out of bounds for most of the day just as Mercury reaches 4° …..

Do you remember this significant degree (4°) …. December 26, 2019 Lunar Eclipse at 4° Capricorn, Mercury passed 4° Pisces three times, and the New Moon at 4° Aries.

Whatever finally gets revealed/unveiled is likely to be related to the S.Node (Capricorn) and will be emotional or N.Node (Cancer) focused.

The poetry in all of this, is that it happens days before the Nodes reach 0° Capricorn/Cancer:

https://www.elsaelsa.com/forum…..ing-point/

There is a dark side to this, but there’s enough fear without me pouring fuel on a burning fire.

The following users say thanks to Osiris Wife for this post:

aspire
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 7715
Sunday, March 29, 2020 - 7:21 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I wonder if we’ll discover that the lockdowns didn’t slow the spread–but instead made things worse! frown

The following users say thanks to NotMyCircus for this post:

Osiris Wife, Space Cadet
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Sunday, March 29, 2020 - 7:28 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

Or that fear has been overblown, so much so that no amount of rational thinking can prevail when the irrational rules (Mercury In Pisces).

Elsa
I work here.
Admin
Forum Posts: 32160
sp_UserOnlineSmall Online
Monday, March 30, 2020 - 9:55 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Everything is cryptic, convoluted or just plain unknown!

The following users say thanks to Elsa for this post:

Osiris Wife, Nan888, NotMyCircus, Warped by Wuthering Heights
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Monday, March 30, 2020 - 7:05 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Maybe this is why no one in my neck in the woods gives a hoot about “social distancing” and why our own governor refuses to shut the state down. So we are left with”urges” from officials to stay home, and only orders that the elderly and “medically fragile” stay home. People don’t pay attention to those, either. I have elderly family members of clients who still do grocery runs. 

Osiris Wife
Nan888
Planetary ruler
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 297
Monday, March 30, 2020 - 3:30 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I wonder what announcements will be made when Mercury hits Aries. More firm than Mercury in Pisces.

The following users say thanks to Nan888 for this post:

Osiris Wife
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Monday, March 30, 2020 - 7:23 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I keep hearing conflicting messages. One person (in January) says this pandemic is actually much worse than we’ve been told, and that we need to be prepping, stockpiling, and carrying hand sanitizer at all times. That the world systems will fall apart once everyone panics.

Then another says this is yet another fake hysteria-inducing event, another government false flag to make us all cave in to fear and accept their poisonous mandated vaccines. 

Ugh. Who’s telling me the truth anymore? 

That 70Image Enlarger

Space Cadet, Osiris Wife, Warped by Wuthering Heights, Libra Noir, klara
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Tuesday, March 31, 2020 - 2:29 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Sounds like you’re heading towards t.South Node in Sagittarius territory.

Truth seeker!

NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Tuesday, March 31, 2020 - 9:15 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

What can I say? I’m a Sagittarius Rising with a good dose of Jupiter in my chart! (Progressed Jupiter is retrograde.) 😎

One of my housemates is a Gemini and she’s not bothered by this stuff too much. She’s planting a garden. 

Osiris Wife
Opalina
Star
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1297
Wednesday, April 1, 2020 - 1:26 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

My daughter has a Sag asc and a gem sun…She has been flipping out. I think its her Leo moon though. I just try to let her talk and reassure her so she calms down.

Libra Noir
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 7972
Tuesday, March 31, 2020 - 3:27 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Seems to me at this point, that the solution is worse than the problem. Its not adding up at all to me at this point. This is logical (Merc transiting my third house) as well as intuitive. Im going with the flow as far as the “requirements” that are being forced upon me but Im looking at the payoff in confusion. Theres an unnatural element here as well.  

I think too, about the fact that everything is happening so fast. I think that’s unnatural too. I know that natural disasters can happen fast but they happen faster than this. Even fires burn themselves out in a predictable way. And then after there is always a time of renewal. Tides ebb and flow. Theres Harmony in nature even when its destructive. This- seems like something….else, even if it started in an organic way. 

The fact that I can’t feel it in my body too, is telling me something. I can feel things. When I see a flood for instance I feel it in my heart and solar plexus. I can empathize with the people affected and the Earth itself. Its like my connection to Mother Nature is found. Theres a “realness” to those things for me.

With this whole thing, I feel nothing. I smell a lot of bullshit but cant even find the source.

Basically I have no idea whats going. Im going with the flow because it works for me. Beyond that, I know something is up, but I don’t know what it is. 

The following users say thanks to Libra Noir for this post:

Space Cadet, Osiris Wife
Space Cadet
Planetoid
Members
Forum Posts: 76
Tuesday, March 31, 2020 - 3:42 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I feel very similar to this. I was trying to tap into my intuition last night and see if I could get a sense of where this all is going. (I intuitively predicted Trump’s election despite not logically being able to see it happen, so thought it might work again?)

The only thing I got was that there is something “off” about this. I think the virus is real, and natural, but something doesn’t add up, maybe about the way it’s being handled or how it’s been progressing. I don’t know if it’s a big deal or something relatively innocuous.

The following users say thanks to Space Cadet for this post:

Osiris Wife
Opalina
Star
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1297
Wednesday, April 1, 2020 - 1:33 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I also knew Trump was going to win a few days before. At about 2 am I woke up with stabbing chest pain, the Tv was on and Hillary was conceding .

I have been calm during this whole thing with the Virus. These last few years has probably prepared me for this.

The following users say thanks to Opalina for this post:

Space Cadet
anonymoushermit
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 5481
Tuesday, March 31, 2020 - 4:50 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

You’re all very deep, I’m not. Maybe that was the problem with me as a child, not deep enough! I wasn’t intuitive enough and that gets you into trouble. Perhaps that’s why I have some water and/or water placements in my chart, so that I can learn to be more intuitive!

The following users say thanks to anonymoushermit for this post:

Osiris Wife
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 1202
Currently Online: Elsa, aspire, PurpleStarGirl, teeceedee7
Guest(s) 95
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Newest Members:
Gayle
Radostina